Jul 20 - James Homles of the Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 09:40 AM         #121
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
i'd say look at all the African dictators, Attila the Hun, the Ottoman Empire, the Chinese throughout history (Quing dynasty), Pol Pot., Jean-Jaques Dessalines, the Dersim massacre, Somalia, Pakistan v India (Kashmir), North Korea, East Timor, Tutsi and the Hutus, Rwanada, Darfur, Libya, Francois Duvalier (Papa Doc).

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world. whites aren't predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillage...humans are.

stop being an ignorant c*nt and study history.
You missed me with all that "knowledge" you dropped.
All I see is "ignorant c*nt".
You might wanna quote the mafuhka who REALLY offended you enough to start name calling next time -_-
 5 years ago '04        #122
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 1556 1556
 r.burgundy said:
wonder how tha mom knew they had tha right guy
THEY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A STATEMENT WHEN IT WAS PROBABLY A QUESTION
 5 years ago '05        #123
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
I watch too much the walking dead to ever want to think about giving up my guns.
 5 years ago '04        #124
Steve-0 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
 White Face said:
White ppl going crazy in 2012
except for the black guy who ate someones face off
 5 years ago '08        #125
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
I wonder how much of this Trial will be exposed to the outside world, remember that guy who shot the Senator lady? I never followed what happened but his Trial was not on TV like that Casey Anthony stuff

I wish Trials like these would get 24/7 coverage but it won't, I wonder why?
 5 years ago '11        #126
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 DelbertMengel said:
i'd say look at all the African dictators, Attila the Hun, the Ottoman Empire, the Chinese throughout history (Quing dynasty), Pol Pot., Jean-Jaques Dessalines, the Dersim massacre, Somalia, Pakistan v India (Kashmir), North Korea, East Timor, Tutsi and the Hutus, Rwanada, Darfur, Libya, Francois Duvalier (Papa Doc).

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world. whites aren't predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillage...humans are.

grafted is so fu*king stupid
 5 years ago '08        #127
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
“No one knew him,” one neighbor told the newspaper. “No one.”

This says it all right here, MK ULTRA prospect from SD groomed up in Colorado to pull this off
 5 years ago '08        #128
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Joehook said:

na na na na na batman wouldve been funnier.. haha
 5 years ago '04        #129
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 foshomoney said:
the terrorists that I see in this country ain't arab
Im sayin right....

420Heat said:
dudes its gonna be some trivial sh*t that a normal person would get over normally

-girl dumped him (yeah rite luls)
-sucked at school
-realised school/neuroscience isnt 4 him
-other dumb sh*t
-detox was delayed again
-god forgives i dont was a.ss
-many reasons

Gmengfx said:
not even trying to be funny..im going next week to get my fire arms license.

i dont fu*king trust this world anymore..not like i ever really did but now..imma stay strapped..

im not gonna be some lame sitting duck waiting to get lit up
Fear has finally tightened its grip upon you, so much so, that you have stopped f!ghting it

BALLONHOES said:
The fools saying guns aren't needed and all that bullsh*t obviously don't understand that history always eventually repeats itself.

If you knew anything about the 2nd Amendment and why it was put there you'd know it's meant to be the public's last resort against tyranny, the people who wrote it have explained this.

I know you have been taught to believe that something like that "could never happen in a great nation like the USA," but that is exactly what the 2nd Amendment is about, to give the people at least some sort of f!ghting chance if ever facing some sort of tyrannical dictatorial takeover. But I know you're still rolling your eyes because that "could never never ever happen in America," right?

[pic - click to view]

you must also consider the context of the document, during that time, the "american revolutionists" were f!ghting against a dictatorship, in 2012 we arent f!ghting against a dicatorship, what we are up against is a group of people...totally different. Im not saying you're wrong, because you can interpret what you read any way you'd like, but from what you are saying, it appears you didnt fully grasp the context of the situation that forced the language in the document that you are reading.

BALLONHOES said:
If the government ever clamped down on the people in total dictatorship throwing people into concentration camps and the whole nine yards (hopefully it never happens), the citizens will obviously want to f!ght back.

In a situation like this would you rather have your local militia strapped up with automatic rifles and shotguns or strapped up with sticks and stones? Should be a no-brainer. You though, for some reason would want to make it difficult as possible to have any chance at all.

If someone in that movie theater had a gun on them they could have shot that pus*y and ended it before more people got hurt, but you actually want the people to be unarmed and helpless so that wouldn't even be possible in your world. You actually think that making guns illegal would keep them out of the hands of sick fu*ks who do things like shoot up a movie theater. NEWSFLASH: They will get the guns even if they're illegal.
you really think so, really dude???
So a shootout would have ended this thing better??
WOW
 5 years ago '06        #130
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
typical american response:"ahh well, better get my burner then"
sh*t would work alot better if they absoloutely make guns illegal but we all know that sh*t aint gonna fly cuz americans too violent and proud for that.
 07-21-2012, 12:07 PM         #131
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the return of the MKultra ops. Yes, I question everything, even this.
 5 years ago '05        #132
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 DelbertMengel said:

Wanted to read through the thread before I responded to Graft back on like page 5, but yeah this is pretty much exactly what I was going to say

Dude acting like every white person in the world today is responsible for the action of every white person throughout history.
 5 years ago '05        #133
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 damn_ryght said:
typical american response:"ahh well, better get my burner then"
sh*t would work alot better if they absoloutely make guns illegal but we all know that sh*t aint gonna fly cuz americans too violent and proud for that.
Yeah lets just ignore the Second Amendment

You realize if guns were illegal it wouldn't do anything right? Drugs are illegal and people can get them whenever they want. There are so many guns out there right now in the world that even if we made them illegal, 95% of the people who want guns would still get them. It would just be tougher for people who want to actually get them legally to do so.

Last edited by Philly B; 07-21-2012 at 12:33 PM..
 07-21-2012, 12:34 PM         #134
shawtee#1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very sad!!!!

bw5011 said:

[pic - click to view]

The suspected Colorado movie mass murderer was a loner and a medical school dropout who described himself last year as “quiet and easy-going” on a rental application.

James Holmes, 24, withdrew abruptly last month from the University of Colorado Medical School, spokeswoman Jacque Montgomery said Friday.

She did not know what prompted his decision just weeks before Holmes snapped, k!lling a dozen people and wounding at least 50 others.

The suspect, who came to Colorado from California, lived in a third-floor apartment in the Denver suburb of North Aurora — about four miles from the theater where the k!llings occurred.

Neighbors told the Denver Post that Holmes was a reclusive type who ignored other residents when they said hello

“No one knew him,” one neighbor told the newspaper. “No one.”

He booby-trapped the apartment before making the drive to the crowded theater filled with a midnight crowd for “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Holmes also left the same song playing on repeat inside his home, where a poster of Will Ferrell from the movie “Anchorman” hung in the kitchen.

In an online rental application last year, Holmes described himself as a “quiet and easy-going medical student,” the Post reported. He was reportedly seeking his Ph.D. in neuroscience.

Holmes, who wore a gas mask during his attack, was not a military veteran and had no ties to any terrorist groups, officials said.

He moved into the brick apartment building in May 2011, the Post reported. His neighbors were evacuated in the hours after the k!llings due to the risk from explosives believed housed there.

Holmes still has family in San Diego, where his mother was awakened early Friday with word of the bloody Aurora, Colo., rampage.

“You have the right person,” the stunned woman told ABC News. “I need to call the police ... I need to fly out to Colorado

07-21-2012, 12:54 PM         #135
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will never give up my guns. I have been a responsible owner, trained and carry on my security job. Making guns illegal won't solve sh*t! This is a mental health society isuue. This guy flew way over the cookoos nest. To make everyone pay for this f*ggots actions isn't fair. If all guns on earth are melted, I will give up my guns. Untill that day comes, my guns are staying with me. Don't get emotional on me and tell me guns k!ll people. So do cops, drugs, cancer, governments etc.

This guys actions are his and his alone....I wish he had gotten some help instead of shooting up a theater. But banning guns ain't cool.
 07-21-2012, 01:09 PM         #136
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:

You need to study history and when you do come holler at me.

Asian people predominately k!ll Asian people
Afrikan descent people predominately k!ll people of Afrikan descent
Hispanic people predominately k!ll Hispanic people
Indian, Native American so on so on predominately k!ll the people of their own origin.

White people are the only people on the planet that specialize in slaughtering and k!lling other cultures.

You k!lled 100 million Afrikans during the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade and carved up the continent and split it between Europeon countries.

You started the Opium wars in China to exterminat and poison the Chinese.

You exterminate the Native Americans and stole their land here in America.

You dropped a nuclear weapon on a civilian Japanese population in the only nuclear attack in history.

You exterminated 6 million Jews in the Holocaust because you considered them non-white due to their semetic blood.

You started the British Raj in India to exterminate and subjugate East Indians

You exterminated the entire population of Tasmanians.

You went and slaughtered over a million Vietnamese over so-called Communism

You went and started a War with Mexico so you could steal Texas and slaugter Mexicans

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world, whites are predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillaging of other cultures unless History is all a lie.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-21-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 07-21-2012, 01:32 PM         #137
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aquarius said:
typical white loser a.ss psychotic f*ggot
why do you fu*ktards always have to bring color out ???? anyone can be psychotic....

im sure a few of you know what pic im about to bring up, just to correct and reassure you that whites aren't the only headcases..

[pic - click to view]

I wont ever forget this guy runin down the street nekkid in miami stripping the white bum down nekkid and eatting his face... LETS NOT FORGET THAT

as for this piece of sh*t , dont waste taxpayers money and keep him in prison give him the death penality and be done with him... AND YES THIS IS COMING FROM A WHITE bx MEMBER
 07-21-2012, 01:34 PM         #138
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Indian, Native American so on so on predominately k!ll the people of their own origin.

White people are the only people on the planet that specialize in slaughtering and k!lling other cultures.

You k!lled 100 million Afrikans during the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade and carved up the continent and split it between Europeon countries.

You dropped a nuclear weapon on a civilian Japanese population in the only nuclear attack in history.

You exterminated 6 million Jews in the Holocaust because you considered them non-white due to their semetic blood.

You went and started a War with Mexico so you could steal Texas and slaugter Mexicans

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world, whites are predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillaging of other cultures unless History is all a lie.

again with the white people thing....... you guys never stop
 5 years ago '07        #139
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70217 70217
 Graftedgenes said:

lol preach
 5 years ago '07        #140
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
i wish i could live by the rules but there are too many depressed crazy f*ggots out here

your life can get smoked anytime. People still think its all perfect and safe out here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy