Jul 20 - James Homles of the Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2012, 03:28 PM         #181
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chai said:
Me. I don't go anywhere without my guns.
Damn! To the movies though?

Sheeeeit, up until last month I forgot where my sh*t was. Lol
 5 years ago '08        #182
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Did people forget who runs/is in Denver now?...

CIA Moves Operations from Virginia to Denver

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 in Alphabet Agencies & Operations
Kevin Hayden – TruthisTreason.net

Source: Washington Post

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA’s Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

Hayden’s Note:

This is interesting news for a variety of reasons… Mostly conspiratorial reasons, but I find it quite interesting, nonethless. The entire hub of domestic CIA work is headed towards Denver, and more than likely, will be stationed underneath the expansive Denver International Airport.

It is unclear how a move to Denver would increase the effectiveness of the domestic division’s operations, said several former intelligence officials.
Colorado has become a major intelligence hub since Sept. 11, 2001.

The Denver suburb of Aurora is home to the little-known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, according to military and government documents obtained by William Arkin, author of “Code Names,” a book about secret military plans and program

About 70 miles away, the U.S. Northern Command, based at Peterss.on Air Force Base, in Colorado Springs, is tasked with homeland defense and has been increasing its domestic intelligence work.

It could not be learned whether the CIA’s Denver plans are linked to the presence of either facility

Last edited by The N; 07-26-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 07-26-2012, 04:32 PM         #183
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Did people forget who runs Denver?...

CIA Moves Operations from Virginia to Denver

Posted on Aug 29, 2011 in Alphabet Agencies & Operations
Kevin Hayden – TruthisTreason.net

Source: Washington Post

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA’s Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

Hayden’s Note:

This is interesting news for a variety of reasons… Mostly conspiratorial reasons, but I find it quite interesting, nonethless. The entire hub of domestic CIA work is headed towards Denver, and more than likely, will be stationed underneath the expansive Denver International Airport.

From Langley, Virginia to Denver, Colorado. I’m pretty sure there are intracontinental military tunnels connecting the two locations, as well as the Denver International Airport to many other places. Also, similarly strong earthquakes rocked both locations last week. Do I smell a conspiracy theory brewing?

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA’s National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken “for operational reasons.” (Or to protect themselves from future events ?)

A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Other current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter J. Goss to develop new ways to operate under cover, including setting up more front corporations and working closer with established international firms.

Associates of Goss said yesterday that the move was also in keeping with his desire to stop the growth of CIA headquarters and headquarters-based group-think, something he criticized frequently when he was chairman of the House intelligence committee.

Other CIA veterans said such a relocation would make no sense, given Denver’s relative distance from major corporate centers. “Why would you go so far away?” one asked. “They will get disconnected.”

It was unclear how many CIA employees would relocate to Denver under the plan.

The Denver move, which is tentatively scheduled for next year but has not been finalized, coincides with several other developments related to the CIA’s domestic intelligence work.

Originally, the FBI also pressed to have the bureau disseminate all intelligence reports from sources — foreigners or U.S. citizens — living in the United States. It was undercut, however, by the fact that the bureau routinely falls behind in issuing counterterrorism reports and, at the time of the most heated negotiations, in December, the FBI had a backlog of more than 100 reports it had not distributed.

It is unclear how a move to Denver would increase the effectiveness of the domestic division’s operations, said several former intelligence officials.
Colorado has become a major intelligence hub since Sept. 11, 2001.

The Denver suburb of Aurora is home to the little-known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, according to military and government documents obtained by William Arkin, author of “Code Names,” a book about secret military plans and program

About 70 miles away, the U.S. Northern Command, based at Peterss.on Air Force Base, in Colorado Springs, is tasked with homeland defense and has been increasing its domestic intelligence work.

It could not be learned whether the CIA’s Denver plans are linked to the presence of either facility
Don't nobody wanna read through all that bullsh*t you dumb homo.

Do you seriously think you're like the Superman of revealing the truth about government secrets, f*ggot?

You won't make 1 difference with this dumb sh*t, you fool.
 5 years ago '08        #184
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
This message is hidden because endless lies is on your ignore list.

Why is this coward alias still around lurking around, go watch DKR 3 more times geek coward, maybe you will get the guts and balls to admit who you were before you got banned pus*y troll.

5 years ago '10        #185
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 keen77 said:

I have yet to get my concealed weapons permit.
Get that sh*t bruh. Nothing like being legal.

ManWithoutFear! said:
Damn! To the movies though?

Sheeeeit, up until last month I forgot where my sh*t was. Lol
Yeah man. Literally everywhere. Unless its not allowed. I don't take the trash out without my guns
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy