Denver Nuggets reporter Jessica Redfield shot and killed at Dark Knight rises premiere (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 One Gud Cide said:
yes, that would reduce deaths. but see the difference is knives have legitimate uses, cars, etc.

what's the point of guns? to k!ll things. period. you think any of these kids doing shootings would do it with a knife? lets be real here, kids are pussies and guns make it easy to be a pus*y.
Yeah lets just say fu*k the Second Amendment

The point and purpose of guns is so people can have protection from crazy nut-jobs like this guy and protect themselves in case something happens like a home invasion or whatever dangerous situation may arise. Even if guns were banned or illegal or whatever, people who want to get them would still get them. Same thing with drugs. Supply and demand doesn't stop because a law is passed.
 5 years ago '05        #82
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,988 | Props total: 1312 1312
Just slit his throat RIGHT NOW
 07-20-2012, 04:38 PM         #83
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:
Yeah lets just say fu*k the Second Amendment

The point and purpose of guns is so people can have protection from crazy nut-jobs like this guy and protect themselves in case something happens like a home invasion or whatever dangerous situation may arise. Even if guns were banned or illegal or whatever, people who want to get them would still get them. Same thing with drugs. Supply and demand doesn't stop because a law is passed.
EXACTLY. That's what these reactionary sheep don't get. Criminals are going to get guns regardless, then the public are sitting ducks for monsters to steal, r*pe, and k!ll them. You're not going to stop guns from getting in to bad guy's hands.

This isn't a gun issue. This is a CULTURAL issue. Our nation lives in a culture of fear. Like that f*ggot Michael Moore's documentary Bowling for Columbine discovered. Lots of guns in people's hands isn't the problem, if it was, Canada would be just as bad as America. It's a cultural problem here. Everyone's in fear of sh*t that's not real. Every time we turn on the News it's murder this, r*pe that, death, death, k!ller bees, Y2K, lock your doors the boogyman is coming, etc. No one trusts each other. Everyone's mean to each other. Thus little monsters like this guy are created because of this culture of fear. He was a loser, and he lost himself thinking he was a Joker like character. Like he was made to show how evil we all are. Except we're not that evil, we're just fooled into thinking we are. People do some fu*ked up things, yes, that's always happened. But it's not as widespread as our News tells us it is. The stories snowball into more people doing more fu*ked up things until it manifests it self and becomes real. We're at that point. The culture of fear has rotted this country from the inside out.
 07-20-2012, 04:39 PM         #84
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
She talked down about the Lakers, so they seen Baneyum to do the job.
just wow

u are the product of a failed abortion

R.I.P. to her
 5 years ago '12        #85
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
People Viewing This Topic: 171 (86 members and 85 guests)
RaptorsLost, fresno, Swizzle1984tap, Laronla, Cee4our, Hotboy1982, Blah, Sineztro, WezLFaCe_KiD, LAwLB15, FayettenamVet, edivegas, ohdosraders1, mikeydooodie, Lurka, phat4pres, jag624, 991, NY_StandUp, LakerFan, CrunchyBlack, bassy, CaShMoNeYDfG, FEDORER, Armen87, coltraver, IllmaticYungin, a.ssanlb, lilboyva3000, skaetz, rlnichol77, whothebestmc, Spunks3, Thworldisyours, THIRST, spazzg, Hunz88, dj X, BASegree, p0key99, dionedre3000, secrizy, rhymeandreason, GotBeatz, Staszy, Art Barr, Budeer14, ravenfan, WarrioR6, CFran55, mrballer23, illmatic_flo, Wondah_Woman, realfastMustang, HennyHeat, yoggiw, biz730, Rudi, JETSoverERTHING, GBREEZE, yungsta, eblackman, DJohnson1205, frontstreet, inu753, brooksmostly, lutijo, ochebba187, lion O, Fritotaco, eneliko23, nikodarippa, CLuang, Yungsta404, Mikederm11, mgs2master2

5 years ago '09        #86
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
So sad. R. I. P.
 5 years ago '04        #87
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
this f*ggot k!lled 14 people
wait....and he was gay????? no way what r the chances
 07-20-2012, 04:45 PM         #88
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
So now it's a bigger deal because she's well known?
No, people just tend to relate to the story more once the lives of victims become known.

If somehow the shooting occurred during "s3x Offender Night at the Theater", I highly doubt the you nor I would give 2 fu*ks.
 07-20-2012, 04:51 PM         #89
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I truly feel deep sorrow for her family as well as the other victims families because their lives are forever changed forever by this horrible tragedy. The sad thing is, as much as we would want this horrible, evil animal of a human being to being taken care of in the name of "justice" his death won't bring those who lost their lives back and sad to say, he probably won't even get the death penalty probably will get life w/o parole, and the sick bastard willing be taken care of by the very taxes of the same peoples lives he's taken away with his evilness. Bastard will think he's some sick form of a celebrity with all the publicity he's going to get from this, hurts my heart for real just to think about it.
 5 years ago '11        #90
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9457 9457
All I can do is shake my head in disbelief, I don't understand how anyone can be this far gone that they would do something like this. How did nobody notice him booby trapping his house or a change in his personality or demeanor.

rip to the people and their families
 5 years ago '04        #91
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Damagegadget said:
indeed it has..but look at the volumes increase
Volumes hasn't increased. I its that we are in recession and crime goes up. Think about it. 300 years ago, white came over and k!lled many innocent natives American.
 5 years ago '08        #92
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8963 8963
Are any of my BX n*ggas from Denver hurt?
 5 years ago '12        #93
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,676 | Props total: 22024 22024
 smokinthe420 said:

What a phaggot!
 LAwLB15 said:
just wow

u are the product of a failed abortion

R.I.P. to her
The only two butthurt f*ggots who can't take a joke. You all are smh but when a celebrity dies you're the first ones to make a joke. Get a fu*king grip and live jackasses. You're going to be apart of that "cool group" who will make jokes about it in a week. You're not innocent and no one is.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
Americans are so damn paranoid. Listen, having stricter gun laws isn't going to make u guys sitting ducks. It will just be harder for people to get and having them carries stiffer penalties. Canada has low gun crime and the shooting in Toronto is actually the worst shooting in Ontario in recent history.. But yet, it's nothing compared to the everyday gun violence in some of the cities in America. In Canada, you can have a gun... But it's a bi*ch to get a license. Nobody up here gives a fu*k either.. I honestly have the face when reading some posters on boxden going "but but but my right to have a gun is going to be taken away!" like who gives a fu*k. Are u crying about how u don't have the right to own a fu*ken bazooka too?
 5 years ago '11        #95
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 Illuminati said:
Are any of my BX n*ggas from Denver hurt?
I dunno if I was shot the last thing I would be thinking about is boxden

(no offense Ronnie )

Crazy as hell she had been at another shooting earlier in her life. RIP to her and the rest of the deceased.

God bless the families
 5 years ago '12        #96
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 938 938
Yo to all y'all joker n*ggas crackin jokes and sh*t get bent.
 5 years ago '11        #97
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12509 12509
R.I.P these senseless violence has to stop
 5 years ago '05        #98
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 ThePainkiller said:
She talked down about the Lakers, so they seen Baneyum to do the job.
you stay classy laker fans
 5 years ago '06        #99
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5024 5024
Thread says pic[s]

Where are the rest, unless my 4g isn't loading then all
 5 years ago '05        #100
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
 nuknuk42084 said:
wait....and he was gay????? no way what r the chances
NOT SURE IF SERIOUS

BTW R.I.P To Her
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy