Denver Nuggets reporter Jessica Redfield shot and killed at Dark Knight rises premiere (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
16378 pageviews
141 comments

st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43386 43386
Denver Nuggets reporter Jessica Redfield shot and k!lled at Dark Knight rises premiere (pics)

[pic - click to view]

her last 4 tweets image

[pic - click to view]

this sh-t is fu-ked up man. she was kinda cute too

Last edited by st21; 07-20-2012 at 09:05 AM..

141 comments for "Denver Nuggets reporter Jessica Redfield shot and killed at Dark Knight rises premiere (pics)"

5 years ago '04        #2
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
RIP....

society is so messed up its sad
 5 years ago '07        #3
st21 1233 heat pts1233 OP
space
space
space
crazy thing is she survived another shooting in Eaton on june 2nd
 07-20-2012, 09:14 AM         #4
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can’t get this odd feeling out of my chest. This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm‘s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting.

5 years ago '11        #5
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17526 17526
2nd Amendment is overrated
 5 years ago '10        #6
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,247 | Props total: 35992 35992
Rip...
 5 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
 S.TEX said:

Dang man R.I.P. why do people have to behave like animals man just enjoy life and cut all this BS out. Smh. God be with her family.
 5 years ago '12        #8
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22008 22008
She talked down about the Lakers, so they seen Baneyum to do the job.
 5 years ago '05        #9
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 ThePainkiller said:
She talked down about the Lakers, so they seen Baneyum to do the job.

crush that noise
 07-20-2012, 09:34 AM         #10
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really fu*ked up! do they exercise the death penalty in CO? they need to shoot his a.ss about 20 times in both arms and legs and let this sick fu*k bleed to death!

then right before he dies; fire a bazooka through his chess plate! bi*ch n*gga!
 5 years ago '05        #11
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
R.I.P... Sad, sad sh*t.
 07-20-2012, 09:36 AM         #12
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf!!! wrong with people man smh, dude is going to hell first class
 5 years ago '11        #13
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
Is there a story to this
 5 years ago '04        #14
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
what a seneless tragedy

I can't even imagine the pain the victims families are going through

the shooter is a piece of sh*t & and a coward

if he wanted to get on the news he should've just walked into the theater & shot himself in the head

instead he k!lls & injures innocent people and didn't k!ll himself like a fu*king coward

burn in hell you low life piece of sh*t

Last edited by Motion; 07-20-2012 at 09:41 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #15
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this f*ggot k!lled 14 people
 5 years ago '07        #16
space
space
space
 samcelly19 said:
Is there a story to this
yes in the news section. 14 people k!lled 50 injued in TDKR premier in Auroro CO last night
 5 years ago '10        #17
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
why though?
 5 years ago '09        #18
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
Do we even know this is true? I mean I a.ssume there is more then one movie theater in Denver.
 5 years ago '07        #19
space
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Do we even know this is true? I mean I a.ssume there is more then one movie theater in Denver.
yes it's confirmed to be true. sprots reporters i follow on twitter are all talking about it. David Aldridge & Adam Schefter tweeted it

Last edited by st21; 07-20-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
sorry if its long fellas..
Police and FBI are questioning the suspected gunman in a shooting early Friday at a crowded midnight screening of the new Batman movie, “The Dark Knight Rises,” in Aurora, Colo., that left 12 people dead and at least 50 wounded — the deadliest U.S. shooting since the Ft. Hood massacre in 2009.

The suspect, identified by federal law enforcement officials as James Holmes, 24, is in police custody. KUSA reports that Holmes kicked down an emergency door at the theater, threw in some type of a smoke bomb and began shooting when moviegoers started to run. The bodies of the 10 people who died at the theater remain at the scene early Friday while police continue to investigate, the Denver Post reports.

Witnesses say they heard a series of explosions and up to 20 gunshots after the scene grew chaotic. About 100 witnesses were taken to a local high school to be questioned by police.

Police, ambulances and emergency crews swarmed on the theater after frantic 911 calls around 12:30 a.m. local time, officials said.

Holmes reportedly fired shots inside the theater and fled to the parking lot and was confronted by police already at the theater for crowd control.

Holmes wore a bulletproof vest, police said, and was carrying a rifle and two handguns. The handguns may have been placed in the theater before the shooting.

FBI spokesman Jason Pack said there's no indication in the investigation so far of any connection to terrorism.

President Obama said he is "shocked and saddened" by the mass shooting and urged the nation to "come together as one American family." He said his administration will do everything it can to support the people of Aurora, Colo. The White House says Obama, who was in Florida at the time of the shooting, was informed of the shooting by Homeland Security Advisor John Brennan.

"As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family," Obama said in a statement. "All of us must have the people of Aurora in our thoughts and prayers as they confront the loss of family, friends, and neighbors."

James Wilburn was sitting in the second row of theater 9 after midnight when an emergency door opened and a man entered, the Denver Post reports.

"He was dressed in black," Wilburn told the newspaper. "Wearing a flack jacket and a gas mask."

The man was carrying a shotgun and had a rifle strapped to his back, Wilburn said. The gunman then dropped a canister, causing a noxious gas to spew out. He raised the shotgun and repeatedly fired toward the back of the theater.

Wilburn and three friends dove to the floor, hiding behind seats in front of them. The gunman was only five or six feet away, he said.

Once the shotgun was empty, the gunman calmly dropped it to the floor, took the rifle and went on firing. Wilburn heard roughly 30 shots, the Denver Post reports.

Meanwhile, 21-year-old Naya Thompson and her 22-year-old boyfriend Derrick Poage were running for their lives. Thompson said the gas spread and the gunman may have dropped two canisters.

"It was like a tear gas," Thompson told the newspaper. "I was coughing and choking and I couldn't breathe."

James Cameron, who was in an adjacent theater, said he heard commotion and screaming. People seated around him began coughing and having difficulty breathing.

"By the sound of it, it sounds like there could have been three or four guys shooting," he said.

Audra Mincey, a spokeswoman for the Swedish Medical Center, told Fox News there are two patients in critical condition.

Mincey said the hospital set up its incident command center and mobilized personnel.

Police Chief Dan Oates said there's no evidence of any other attackers. There was also no immediate word of any motive.

Holmes spoke of "possible explosives in his residence. We are dealing with that potential threat," Oates said.

Bejamin Fernandez, 30, told the Denver Post that he heard a series of explosions. He said that people ran from the theater and there were gunshots as police shouted "get down!"

Fernandez said he saw people falling, including one young girl.

Jordan told the paper that one girl was struck in cheek, others in stomach including a girl who looked to be around 9-years-old.

Jordan said it sounded like firecrackers until someone ran into Theater 8 yelling "they're shooting out here!"

Hayden Miller told KUSA-TV that he heard several shots.

"Like little explosions going on and shortly after that we heard people screaming," he told the station.

Hayden said at first he thought it was part of a louder movie next door. But then he saw "people hunched over leaving theater."

Some moviegoers said they thought the attack was part of the show. Then they saw a silhouette of a person in the smoke at the front of the theater, pointing a gun at the crowd.

"I told my friend, `We've got to get out of here,' but then he shot people trying to go out the exits," Jennifer Seeger told NBC's "Today." She the shooter made his way up the aisle, shooting as he went, saying nothing.

The youngest victim reported was a 6-year-old being treated at Children's Hospital Colorado, where a total of six victims were taken. Their condition wasn't known.

Two people in critical condition were rushed to nearby Swedish Medical Center, spokeswoman Nicole Williams said.

Read more:
this bi*ch..put me in the front seat with him, swear to god ill k!ll him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy