most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 TH35 said:
This... I would actually be more afraid of Bane to be honest.

Example Joker implanted the bombs on the ship if they didn't press the button they survived. Well, they didn't press it and survived. Bane on the other hand would've blown them up already, just because. Two different villains.
Bane would've blew up the ship. Flat out.
 5 years ago '07        #142
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Bobby's World said:
Bane would've blew up the ship. Flat out.
Yea he would've.
 5 years ago '05        #143
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That's one of the few mistakes Nolan made

Scarecrow is a lameass villain

Katie Holmes punked that n*gga in 3 seconds
He the only villain still alive and running them streets though, even after its all said and done.
 5 years ago '07        #144
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Bobby's World said:
He the only villain still alive and running them streets though, even after its all said and done.
His "death!.... by exile" line was funny.
 07-24-2012, 10:53 AM         #145
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exs said:
i may not be heavy in the comics like you are, but i know my fair share of the Batman lore and the world of DC comics, not a newcomer. the point i was trying to stress is that if you wanted Bane to seem closer to comic form he would have looked more like he did in Batman and Robin or like the House of 1000 corpses guy. lol. and that would have been terrible.
the way they had him in batman in robin was just fu*king horrible..... they could have easily have gotten someone who looked to be more bane sized... not the super pumped up version but regular.
[pic - click to view]

if they could have achieved the costume correctly as well as someone who could have been similar in size. like shown in the image i posted above i think that would have been on point.

That was the problem with spiderman 3, venom looked nothing like the comic version, matter of fact the characters name in SM3 wasnt eddie brock... it was eddie brock jr.

Like i said before to a purist who knows his sh*t, such as myself. i would like to have seen it done differently, but none the less im still gonna go check the movie.
 5 years ago '04        #146
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
I like bane just for the simple fact he beat the sh*t out of batman....lol
 5 years ago '06        #147
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Bane.
 5 years ago '10        #148
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 psylence2k said:
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.

well said
 5 years ago '09        #149
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
 onlyonesmoke said:
I like bane just for the simple fact he beat the sh*t out of batman....lol

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #150
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 deLeet said:
Joker/Batman story is more interesting. I'm not into this batman sh*t that much but the joker on 2 was amazing. Love bane on this new one but it isn't touching joker/heath, rises was crazy
I respectfully disagree...

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated, but we are initiated aren't we Bruce....members of the league of shadows and you betrayed us...
 5 years ago '06        #151
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
What in the actual fu*k does this have to do with anything?

07-28-2012, 07:17 PM         #152
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.
that's my son.
 5 years ago '05        #153
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
Joker was way better but bane was good also. Shane his voice was so terrible and just sounded very badly dubbed. Wish I could hear the original voice
 5 years ago '10        #154
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
Bane was kinda boring... he looks bad a.ss but he's just boring compared to Joker.
 5 years ago '08        #155
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
I think the Bane had the POTENTIAL to be better than Joker but it never materialized. I think people are short changing Bane's accomplishments here. You all keep saying how the Joker wanted to show the selfish/evil side of Gotham residents, but in the end, they DID NOT push the button. Bane had ordinary citizens running up in the homes of the rich dragging them out, beating, robbing and k!lling them.

The plan to get into the Wayne armory and trap the cops underground by strategically planting the bombs were ingenious and couple that with his initial escape plan, I think we can safely say that this was no ordinary brute we're dealing with here. His intelligence and planning was not only on the level of Joker's but may have surpassed it.

BUT.......

at the same time, even the illusion that these ideas may have not been his but Talia's (we do not know this to be true), coupled with the insignificant way he was disposed of brings his lore down significantly. If Bane went out battling to his last breath we would have a completely different view of him, but that 5-10 min scene changed him from a brilliant, brutal, conniving monster to an easily dispensable sidekick.

So as much as I'd like to say Bane, I give it to Joker by default.
 5 years ago '09        #156
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
joker>>>>>>>>>>>>>bane by miles
 5 years ago '10        #157
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
After watching both twice this weekend. Bane is sh*tting on Joker. & its not even close.
 5 years ago '10        #158
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 2348 2348
Ane Hatheway's performance was actually surprising
 5 years ago '07        #159
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 HYFR said:
Did this fu*king f*ggot just spoil everything?
yes, he did.
 5 years ago '04        #160
IIBulletZ 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 126 126
I gotta say this, Bane's dialogues >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joker's imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy