Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 TH35 said:
This... I would actually be more afraid of Bane to be honest.

Example Joker implanted the bombs on the ship if they didn't press the button they survived. Well, they didn't press it and survived. Bane on the other hand would've blown them up already, just because. Two different villains.
Bane would've blew up the ship. Flat out.
 6 years ago '07        #142
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,611 | Props total: 16201 16201
 Bobby's World said:
Bane would've blew up the ship. Flat out.
Yea he would've.
 6 years ago '05        #143
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 4821 4821
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That's one of the few mistakes Nolan made

Scarecrow is a lameass villain

Katie Holmes punked that n*gga in 3 seconds
He the only villain still alive and running them streets though, even after its all said and done.
 6 years ago '07        #144
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,611 | Props total: 16201 16201
 Bobby's World said:
He the only villain still alive and running them streets though, even after its all said and done.
His "death!.... by exile" line was funny.
 07-24-2012, 09:53 AM         #145
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exs said:
i may not be heavy in the comics like you are, but i know my fair share of the Batman lore and the world of DC comics, not a newcomer. the point i was trying to stress is that if you wanted Bane to seem closer to comic form he would have looked more like he did in Batman and Robin or like the House of 1000 corpses guy. lol. and that would have been terrible.
the way they had him in batman in robin was just fu*king horrible..... they could have easily have gotten someone who looked to be more bane sized... not the super pumped up version but regular.
[pic - click to view]

if they could have achieved the costume correctly as well as someone who could have been similar in size. like shown in the image i posted above i think that would have been on point.

That was the problem with spiderman 3, venom looked nothing like the comic version, matter of fact the characters name in SM3 wasnt eddie brock... it was eddie brock jr.

Like i said before to a purist who knows his sh*t, such as myself. i would like to have seen it done differently, but none the less im still gonna go check the movie.
 6 years ago '04        #146
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,420 | Props total: 958 958
I like bane just for the simple fact he beat the sh*t out of batman....lol
 6 years ago '06        #147
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7266 7266
Bane.
 6 years ago '10        #148
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,091 | Props total: 2031 2031
 psylence2k said:
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.

well said
 6 years ago '09        #149
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,805 | Props total: 34943 34943
 onlyonesmoke said:
I like bane just for the simple fact he beat the sh*t out of batman....lol

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #150
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 deLeet said:
Joker/Batman story is more interesting. I'm not into this batman sh*t that much but the joker on 2 was amazing. Love bane on this new one but it isn't touching joker/heath, rises was crazy
I respectfully disagree...

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated, but we are initiated aren't we Bruce....members of the league of shadows and you betrayed us...
 6 years ago '06        #151
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
What in the actual fu*k does this have to do with anything?

07-28-2012, 06:17 PM         #152
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.
that's my son.
 6 years ago '05        #153
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 550 550
Joker was way better but bane was good also. Shane his voice was so terrible and just sounded very badly dubbed. Wish I could hear the original voice
 6 years ago '10        #154
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,590 | Props total: 1694 1694
Bane was kinda boring... he looks bad a.ss but he's just boring compared to Joker.
 6 years ago '08        #155
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
I think the Bane had the POTENTIAL to be better than Joker but it never materialized. I think people are short changing Bane's accomplishments here. You all keep saying how the Joker wanted to show the selfish/evil side of Gotham residents, but in the end, they DID NOT push the button. Bane had ordinary citizens running up in the homes of the rich dragging them out, beating, robbing and k!lling them.

The plan to get into the Wayne armory and trap the cops underground by strategically planting the bombs were ingenious and couple that with his initial escape plan, I think we can safely say that this was no ordinary brute we're dealing with here. His intelligence and planning was not only on the level of Joker's but may have surpassed it.

BUT.......

at the same time, even the illusion that these ideas may have not been his but Talia's (we do not know this to be true), coupled with the insignificant way he was disposed of brings his lore down significantly. If Bane went out battling to his last breath we would have a completely different view of him, but that 5-10 min scene changed him from a brilliant, brutal, conniving monster to an easily dispensable sidekick.

So as much as I'd like to say Bane, I give it to Joker by default.
 6 years ago '09        #156
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
joker>>>>>>>>>>>>>bane by miles
 6 years ago '10        #157
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
After watching both twice this weekend. Bane is sh*tting on Joker. & its not even close.
 6 years ago '10        #158
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,558 | Props total: 2771 2771
Ane Hatheway's performance was actually surprising
 6 years ago '07        #159
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
 HYFR said:
Did this fu*king f*ggot just spoil everything?
yes, he did.
 5 years ago '04        #160
IIBulletZ 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$4,101 | Props total: 457 457
I gotta say this, Bane's dialogues >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joker's imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now