Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 09:44 PM         #121
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Get some sun tomorrow, Stelo.

5 years ago '04        #122
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 DominationCM said:
Nolan was wrong! Sooooooooooo many people in this thread is dead wrong also. 1. respect? Nolan preached this sh*t months ago. Yes I'm speaking of The Clown Prince Nolan thought he was doing the "right" thing by not mentioning The Joker because Heath is dead. Nolan fu*ked up its one thing not to mention The Joker but its another to act like he didnt exist. Every villian gets mentioned or referenced to except the Joker. Nolan put this film together on the fact that TDK didnt exist and used Ledgers death as a cop out. He didnt do Heath's family justice he did them an injustice by making it seem like Heath did not exist. Dent/2 face existed but not the Joker?

Heath's performance deserved more but Nolan never gave 2 fu*ks about it. Dent Scare Crow gets mentioned but no Joker? Bane takes over and the people of Gotham act like its all brand new to them.

The Joker does not exist in TDKR.

Nolan doesnt care

You really dont think that Nolan chose to omit Joker out of respect ??

I mean honestly what other reason does he have to omit him or not mention him ??

There's really no other reason, even if you disagree with the overall concept and if it's respectful or not separate from that It's hard to argue that Nolan himself didn't think he was doing the right thing.

Whether he was or wasn't , it's hard to say doing the right thing wasn't his intention.
 5 years ago '11        #123
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 DominationCM said:
Nolan was wrong! Sooooooooooo many people in this thread is dead wrong also. 1. respect? Nolan preached this sh*t months ago. Yes I'm speaking of The Clown Prince Nolan thought he was doing the "right" thing by not mentioning The Joker because Heath is dead. Nolan fu*ked up its one thing not to mention The Joker but its another to act like he didnt exist. Every villian gets mentioned or referenced to except the Joker. Nolan put this film together on the fact that TDK didnt exist and used Ledgers death as a cop out. He didnt do Heath's family justice he did them an injustice by making it seem like Heath did not exist. Dent/2 face existed but not the Joker?

Heath's performance deserved more but Nolan never gave 2 fu*ks about it. Dent Scare Crow gets mentioned but no Joker? Bane takes over and the people of Gotham act like its all brand new to them.

The Joker does not exist in TDKR.

Nolan doesnt care
 5 years ago '11        #124
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 jholla31 said:
two face gave batman a run for his money??

What is a villain to y'all , really serious question, like for real, lol

and to the dude who said" joker took over the city just with a few bullets and can of gasoline"

You need to get off that Scarface (dope-boy) mentality you need leverage to make it to the top bro sorry

Did the joker not say himself that it was all he needed to turn Gotham upside down
 5 years ago '11        #125
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 psylence2k said:
You really dont think that Nolan chose to omit Joker out of respect ??

I mean honestly what other reason does he have to omit him or not mention him ??

There's really no other reason, even if you disagree with the overall concept and if it's respectful or not separate from that It's hard to argue that Nolan himself didn't think he was doing the right thing.

Whether he was or wasn't , it's hard to say doing the right thing wasn't his intention.
Nolan said that the Joker/Heath wont be mentioned in this movie. Nolans excuse was respect to Heath's family. You dont find it strange that the Joker isnt even mentioned? In this film with the plot the Joker NEVER existed. Harvey Dent was not pnly mentioned but what he did in TDK plays a great significance in TDKR.
Nolan was dead a.ss wrong he owed Heath more. Heath went out his way to dive into the character so much so it may or may not have cost him his life. And Nolan repaid Heath by acting like he never existed.
 5 years ago '04        #126
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Nolan said that the Joker/Heath wont be mentioned in this movie. Nolans excuse was respect to Heath's family. You dont find it strange that the Joker isnt even mentioned? In this film with the plot the Joker NEVER existed. Harvey Dent was not pnly mentioned but what he did in TDK plays a great significance in TDKR.
Nolan was dead a.ss wrong he owed Heath more. Heath went out his way to dive into the character so much so it may or may not have cost him his life. And Nolan repaid Heath by acting like he never existed.
like I said , you have every right to say " in my perspective" or "in my opinion" that it FELT right or wrong to YOU.

but can you really say that Nolan didn't think he was doing the right thing ??

if not then you can't really put him at fault. He did what he thought was right.
 5 years ago '11        #127
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 psylence2k said:
like I said , you have every right to say " in my perspective" or "in my opinion" that it FELT right or wrong to YOU.

but can you really say that Nolan didn't think he was doing the right thing ??

if not then you can't really put him at fault. He did what he thought was right.
In Nolans perspective yes. The movie was epic and Nolan did deliver. The thing is TDK is my favorite movie of all time and I realized that my opinion about TDKR is bias. That being said Nolan delivered.
 07-21-2012, 11:07 PM         #128
KnockinOnHD2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joker
 5 years ago '04        #129
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.
 5 years ago '05        #130
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 psylence2k said:
Joker was a psychopath whose main mission was to expose the hypocrisy of society, he did what he did for his own amusement as well as to depict the fallacious moral structure of an idealistic society. He wanted the world to realize that in order to regain a sense of security human beings would resort to a selfish and primitive instinct with complete disregard for their fellow man.

Bane on the other hand was a vicious but calculated brute force that wanted to annihilate an entire city. He didn't care as much about teaching the world a "lesson" conceptually like Joker did. He just viewed himself as the vehicle for which a harsh punishment would be delivered through.

Joker was conceptually more like Satan. He wanted human beings to feed into their sin nature and sell their souls out of fear,greed,lust or whatever other selfish desires arose when pressured.

Bane along with the league of shadows viewed themselves as if they were the God of the Old Testament and had the self appointed righteous duty of bringing harsh and brutal justice down upon the world.
Good post, wholeheartedly agree

Crazy people scare me more, though, 'cause you don't know what they'll do next. Vote goes to Joker, though Tom Hardy did a very, very good job as Bane. Both villains were great.
 07-22-2012, 12:27 PM         #131
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jholla31 said:
worst comparison ever, hulk really??? plus All CGi movies are at sometimes kinda of whack

it worked well for the avengers because that was some superhero ish, larger than life type stuff in the marvel universe.

Batman was all about being a detective and gritty real world type ish, I 'm glad they didn't overdo the CGi, that take the realism out of the experience, you relate more to a movie the less CGi it has ( makes the mind think its more believable)
worst comparison ever ????? homeboy Do you ever know how Bane looked in the comic books???? he was jacked the fu*k up, plus when he took his venom serum he got even bigger, and his costume looked nothing like the movie.....

some superhero ish????? n*gga what the fu*k is batman??? real life ???? last i checked batman has been a superhero for a long fu*king time.
 5 years ago '04        #132
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1263 1263
 donmeca2020 said:
worst comparison ever ????? homeboy Do you ever know how Bane looked in the comic books???? he was jacked the fu*k up, plus when he took his venom serum he got even bigger, and his costume looked nothing like the movie.....

some superhero ish????? n*gga what the fu*k is batman??? real life ???? last i checked batman has been a superhero for a long fu*king time.

so you wanted him to look like he did in Batman and Robin?

[pic - click to view]

sometimes, in cinema maintaining authenticity to the source work isn't the best way to go. I'm very happy that this trilogy as a whole strayed from the *comic book feel* of traditional superhero films.
 5 years ago '10        #133
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2347 2347
 Zaner210 said:
why doesnt the Scarecrow get any credit?
that n*gga was a pus*y!
 07-22-2012, 02:32 PM         #134
maseface80  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:

[pic - click to view]

On screen superhero villain G.O.A.T. Dude gave his life in preparation for that role. Was on heavy drugs and hallucinogens just to get and stay in character. Don't see how its a real debate. "Why so serious"

5 years ago '09        #135
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 13990 13990
 maseface80 said:
On screen superhero villain G.O.A.T. Dude gave his life in preparation for that role. Was on heavy drugs and hallucinogens just to get and stay in character. Don't see how its a real debate. "Why so serious"

Wtf are you talking about? He didn't do that sh*t to get in character. And who says he took hallucinogens? He died several months after shooting wrapped. His drug taking had nothing to do with the movie. You sir are an idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #136
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Joker hands down. I wanted to see Bane be a little more ferocious in the f!ght scenes. It looked more like WWE f!ght scenes except of the first f!ght with Batman. I just didn't feel the rage.
 07-23-2012, 03:05 PM         #137
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exs said:
so you wanted him to look like he did in Batman and Robin?

[pic - click to view]

sometimes, in cinema maintaining authenticity to the source work isn't the best way to go. I'm very happy that this trilogy as a whole strayed from the *comic book feel* of traditional superhero films.
Naw bra, that sh*t from the 4th or 5th film looked whack as fu*k... look at the incredible hulk in the last couple of movies. you mean to tell me he didn't look like the comic version??? i've enjoyed Nolans batman films immensely. My opinion DC comics and Nolan's version of the current Batman were definetly on point, allot better then some of the Marvel films that were put out through out the years.

Once again this is coming from someone who has read all these comics, and is a purist when it comes to these flicks. your just someone who says " hmmm batman let me go check it..." big difference in taste .
 5 years ago '08        #138
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
Performance wise... Heath/The Joker hands down. If we're talking about who was more menacing/intimidating... Bane.

The Joker would commit crimes... Bane took over the entire fu*king city for months, and implanted bombs underground. Huge difference.
 5 years ago '07        #139
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Cooked Brickz said:
Performance wise... Heath/The Joker hands down. If we're talking about who was more menacing/intimidating... Bane.

The Joker would commit crimes... Bane took over the entire fu*king city for months, and implanted bombs underground. Huge difference.
This... I would actually be more afraid of Bane to be honest.

Example Joker implanted the bombs on the ship if they didn't press the button they survived. Well, they didn't press it and survived. Bane on the other hand would've blown them up already, just because. Two different villains.
 5 years ago '04        #140
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1263 1263
 donmeca2020 said:
Naw bra, that sh*t from the 4th or 5th film looked whack as fu*k... look at the incredible hulk in the last couple of movies. you mean to tell me he didn't look like the comic version??? i've enjoyed Nolans batman films immensely. My opinion DC comics and Nolan's version of the current Batman were definetly on point, allot better then some of the Marvel films that were put out through out the years.

Once again this is coming from someone who has read all these comics, and is a purist when it comes to these flicks. your just someone who says " hmmm batman let me go check it..." big difference in taste .
i may not be heavy in the comics like you are, but i know my fair share of the Batman lore and the world of DC comics, not a newcomer. the point i was trying to stress is that if you wanted Bane to seem closer to comic form he would have looked more like he did in Batman and Robin or like the House of 1000 corpses guy. lol. and that would have been terrible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy