Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

most viewed right now
 102
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 roeballer said:
you bring up a great point alot of what they did was behind the scenes, what joker did was in your face and it terrified you. everything joker did was public therefore gaining more exposure and pitting peoples morals against one another. Bane character was weakned to me with the twist of talia
Bane's character was weakened A LOT with the twist of Talia, imo. He wasn't even the man running the show
 5 years ago '07        #102
roeballer 
space
avatar space
space
$236 | Props total: 4 4
 jholla31 said:
two face gave batman a run for his money??

What is a villain to y'all , really serious question, like for real, lol

and to the dude who said" joker took over the city just with a few bullets and can of gasoline"

You need to get off that Scarface (dope-boy) mentality you need leverage to make it to the top bro sorry
im saying not only did joker cause mischief but in that he also create another opponent in 2 face that batman had to deal with. at the end of the day Bane was a bully in love, joker was a irrational unpredictable psychopath with no weakness mentally or psychically I could make the aurgument that Bane had both as a weakness
 5 years ago '04        #103
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The Dark Knight is just a better movie, period. Better acting, better pacing and it's darker then Tdkr imo.

I think it's hilarious how you Tdkr Stans are acting like its a slap in the face to Nolan and the franchise to say that the most recent one isn't the best one, when I would bet money that 10, 15 years from now even Nolan will say he prefers Tdk.
first off not a stan, just a realist who does not live in the past, I made a commitment to strike out ingronace any way, shape, or form.

saying that the acting is better because the joker is not vaild that's one actor, people have had issues with bale as batman all 3 movies.

pacing in this movie, there was not really any slow moments were you felt like not paying attention, TDR was full of them when it came to Bruce's love for that girl and him dealing with the japan business man and those other issues . The only thing you could say is that it was slow at the beginning( wife said that, and she has a PhD)

Also if you go to comic book movies looking for superior acting or psch you are in the wrong genre and should stick more to nancy drew novels,

Its called an action movie for a reason
I'm sure no one came to see bane play cat and mouse with batman like the joker, or they would have called it " The Dark Knight Visits Joker in Arkam Aslyum For a Weekly Game of chess".........
 5 years ago '04        #104
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 roeballer said:
im saying not only did joker cause mischief but in that he also create another opponent in 2 face that batman had to deal with. at the end of the day Bane was a bully in love, joker was a irrational unpredictable psychopath with no weakness mentally or psychically I could make the aurgument that Bane had both as a weakness

Joker had not Physical Weakness?

so getting whooped by batman is not a physical weakness in your book?


Being Outsmarted by batman multiple times in the movie is not mental??

I Guess??

But I understand your implication that Bane Had an emotional weak spot for Talia, but you did not see that until the end of the movie. so from up to that moment did people fear Joker more or Bane?? Cause most of the people I talked to at the movie theater said bane?
 5 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 jholla31 said:
The only thing you could say is that it was slow at the beginning( wife said that, and she has a PhD)
What in the actual fu*k does this have to do with anything?

 5 years ago '04        #106
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I honestly can not believe that people are sitting here putting Bane on The Jokers level when it comes to great movie villains. I'm done....



Joker is at the TOP of the list, imo.
He broke batman's back after one of the most severe a.ss whoopin's in film, and took over Gotham for 5 months.

Id say its a worthy discussion.
 5 years ago '04        #107
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6803 6803
 roeballer said:
you bring up a great point alot of what they did was behind the scenes, what joker did was in your face and it terrified you. everything joker did was public therefore gaining more exposure and pitting peoples morals against one another. Bane character was weakned to me with the twist of talia
So after holding up the entire stock exchange building and burying the entire Gotham police department....going on to take out an entire football field & displaying a nuclear bomb to half of Gotham isn't public?
 5 years ago '04        #108
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
What in the actual fu*k does this have to do with anything?


it means that she actually has the patience to see something thru to the end, give it a chance; to fully express her ideas and concerns on it in a intelligent way after looking at all points of view

What The fu*k have you done lately, (wanted line)lol

I didn't even bring my accomplishments into the Equation(unnecessary for this conversation), on the internet Im just another person, But it make you pay more attention to my words due to not having any history with me. you just have to interpret my words to the best of your skill...
 5 years ago '05        #109
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 jholla31 said:
it means that she actually has the patience to see something thru to the end, give it a chance; to fully express her ideas and concerns on it in a intelligent way after looking at all points of view

What The fu*k have you done lately, (wanted line)lol

I didn't even bring my accomplishments into the Equation(unnecessary for this conversation), on the internet Im just another person, But it make you pay more attention to my words due to not having any history with me. you just have to interpret my words to the best of your skill...
I hope you know that typically people who brag about their intelligence (And in this case their significant others intelligence as well) are quite often complete idiots who are insecure about their actual intelligence.

You're sounding like an idiot right now.

That is all.
 5 years ago '04        #110
jholla31 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I hope you know that typically people who brag about their intelligence (And in this case their significant others intelligence as well) are quite often complete idiots who are insecure about their actual intelligence.

You're sounding like an idiot right now.

That is all.
Maybe to to you, but your opinion has some grounds, I never threw it out there maliciously , I only used it as a reference to state she not your avg hood rat chick you take to see a movie and hopefully hit, maybe I Did it Because I'm proud of her and like to praise her accomplishments over diversity(which We have mos def overcome). Maybe I Did It to Give you something else to focus on other than the argument at hand( which you did once again)

Also I know some of the most intelligent people in the Southern part of the United states(and they love to brag) So maybe Your opinion isnt as well thought out as you thought, but all the words in my post speak for themselves, while you have yet to add anything significant to your posts, I have listed a number of things that make this movie more epic and contreversial tha TDK ever will be(real Sh*t),you only go off one thing in the post instead of addressing it in its entirety.

But let me stop, so You can interpret this wrong also. Did you know Albert Einstein came up with the theory of relativity? But maybe I'm insecure because I;m stating Someone Else's accomplishments??
 5 years ago '11        #111
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
I like Bane as the choice in this movie as a villain but he was just downright brutal & calculating just like a terrorist. The Joker was just a fu*king lunatic creating random madness, fear, & hysteria not giving one fu*k about what he did. He lied, cheat, & steal and he really pushed Batman damn near to his breaking point.

What I stated earlier ^^^^^^
 5 years ago '05        #112
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 jholla31 said:
Maybe to to you, but your opinion has some grounds, I never threw it out there maliciously , I only used it as a reference to state she not your avg hood rat chick you take to see a movie and hopefully hit, maybe I Did it Because I'm proud of her and like to praise her accomplishments over diversity(which We have mos def overcome). Maybe I Did It to Give you something else to focus on other than the argument at hand( which you did once again)

Also I know some of the most intelligent people in the Southern part of the United states(and they love to brag) So maybe Your opinion isnt as well thought out as you thought, but all the words in my post speak for themselves, while you have yet to add anything significant to your posts, I have listed a number of things that make this movie more epic and contreversial tha TDK ever will be(real Sh*t),you only go off one thing in the post instead of addressing it in its entirety.

But let me stop, so You can interpret this wrong also. Did you know Albert Einstein came up with the theory of relativity? But maybe I'm insecure because I;m stating Someone Else's accomplishments??
What in the actual fu*k are you mumbling about right now?
 5 years ago '11        #113
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Nolan was wrong! Sooooooooooo many people in this thread is dead wrong also. 1. respect? Nolan preached this sh*t months ago. Yes I'm speaking of The Clown Prince Nolan thought he was doing the "right" thing by not mentioning The Joker because Heath is dead. Nolan fu*ked up its one thing not to mention The Joker but its another to act like he didnt exist. Every villian gets mentioned or referenced to except the Joker. Nolan put this film together on the fact that TDK didnt exist and used Ledgers death as a cop out. He didnt do Heath's family justice he did them an injustice by making it seem like Heath did not exist. Dent/2 face existed but not the Joker?

Heath's performance deserved more but Nolan never gave 2 fu*ks about it. Dent Scare Crow gets mentioned but no Joker? Bane takes over and the people of Gotham act like its all brand new to them.

The Joker does not exist in TDKR.

Nolan doesnt care


Last edited by dom; 07-21-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #114
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Bane...

He was a psycho with a plan. Which to me is a lot more dangerous than just being psycho.
 5 years ago '09        #115
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22287 22287
The Batman Joker dynamic is legendary in it's own right. He can mentally go toe to toe with Batman, but when it comes down to it, we all know what the deal when Batman gets him in a locked room or catches up to him. Bane the only n*gga that can box that n*gga out and keep it pushin.
 5 years ago '08        #116
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
Bane was shackled with a weaker script and less screen time.

Didn't even have a chance to best the Joker.
 5 years ago '04        #117
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
The Joker's ultimate goal was to run Gotham by taking out the mob, and crushing the hope/psyche of the Gotham citizens.

Bane on the other hand was willing to die for a belief, a cause, a plan; he wanted to liberate gotham by completely eliminating any form of government/political structure, and it worked he got citizens to revoult against their own but ultimately it was all to lead to the complete destruction of Gotham.

The joker destroyed Gotham mentally, bane physically destroyed Gotham.
 07-21-2012, 09:38 PM         #118
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this jholla character.
 5 years ago '05        #119
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 youknowmystelo said:
at this jholla character.
 5 years ago '04        #120
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Get some sun tomorrow, Stelo.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy