most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Did they ever explain how bane found out Bruce was batman? I don't remember, did it have something to do with the fingerprints? Batman wears gloves tho.. S it can't be
 07-21-2012, 02:23 AM         #62
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bane wasn't even calling the shots.

Joker all day.
 5 years ago '11        #63
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
The Joker was better...
Dude played a perfect part and it wasn't an easy one, by any means.

Bane was a brutal character, no doubt but he was nowhere near as dark as the Joker. The Joker k!lled people just to k!ll people, he found it fun to see how people would react and the choices they would make.

While The Joker was more of a cold blooded murderer, Bane was a terrorist if that makes sense.

Both dope but Joker was the far better character/villain.

Lemme put it like this, whats worse?
Living in constant fear or a quick death?

If The Joker never lost than he would have continued to play games with people and it would have eventually got too the point where he would take over the city.

This is why i think Joker was the better villain.
 5 years ago '09        #64
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
No doubt joker . Joker was just unpredictable He just wanted mayhem . . Every time he came on . Was just ill . He really messed with batmans psyche and tried to threaten his ethics.
Bane was gooning tho stomping on n*ggas heads. But lil bi*ch was crying and wasnt even top cheese.

Pt 2> pt 1>pt3 .. But i know pt 3s better but i prefer pt 1 more
 07-21-2012, 04:32 AM         #65
Zaner210  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why doesnt the Scarecrow get any credit?
 5 years ago '05        #66
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 DominationCM said:
sad thing is I really wanna join into the debate about the 2 iconic characters but once your accused of ruining it for the next fan it becomes fu*ked up. No one wants to be accused for fu*king it up an EPIC movie experience.

I have just watched one of the greatest movies I'll ever see but yet I cant comment on it cause another member said I was a f*ggot and that I gave away everything.
lmao dude i was on another forum and completely forgot about spoiler tags and i basically ruined it for some. dont feel to bad lol
 5 years ago '11        #67
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
n*ggas in this thread telling the movie
 5 years ago '05        #68
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas in this thread telling the movie
Not this thread. The spoilers one where we are supposed to discuss the ending.
 5 years ago '05        #69
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Triple0 said:
I haven't seen rises yet but my vote goes to bane. He is by far my favorite batman villain. The joker was great but is very overrated and played out. Everyone is up the jokers a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #70
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Damn this thread needed a poll badly
 5 years ago '06        #71
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
Both were good! I feel the trilogy was perfect.

I need nolan to stay on this tip and make another 3 batman films!!!

Riddler is needed!
 5 years ago '04        #72
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4295 4295
Cats forgetting bane controlled Gotham for 5 months straight.
 5 years ago '09        #73
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
 Triple0 said:
I haven't seen rises yet but my vote goes to bane. He is by far my favorite batman villain. The joker was great but is very overrated and played out. Everyone is up the jokers a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #74
jholla31 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 246 246
first off I'm going to set all you dudes straight, I guess its not a lot people on itsbx of older than 25 or very intelligent on here....

Joker was a cool character because no one ever brought the gritty to that portrayal, the only thing you could base it off of was the original batman ( which was almost an comedy). The realism of heaths joker was something everyone wondered if it could be pulled off and believable.. He did a good job at acting, but overall it seems highly highly overrated by most people because they had never seen that type of brutality from a comic book character on screen.

Also the joker was a one trick pony, he could never effect anything major because he was so tied into the criminal underground, he could never affect big bushiness like bane did.

The joker did not care about money, he only wanted the world to see they were just as bad as him and to give into( something bane accomplished on a mass scale) That's what gave the joker an edge, they didn't understand him, and people fear what they cannot understand

Bane had an international army following his every move, the most joker could do was try and unite a few criminals against the city and they did it reluctantly. bane made people believe, and that's much more dangerous

bane with his army and financial backing is a true villain in this world, because he has people on corporate CEO levels and people on murk status at the same time, straight Illuminati type stuff. Even backed down the president in a stare down contest

anybody who says joker was a better villain is straight foolish, and i do not value their opinion on the matter and am seriously concerned for their logic skill, now if they say joker had a better acting performance then I may be willing to accept
 07-21-2012, 12:10 PM         #75
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rooted for both Joker and Bane... Bane especially since he's sticking it to the man and succeeded at that. At least for 3 months lol
 07-21-2012, 12:36 PM         #76
ElMarro10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bane has to be the wackest character ever included in a movie in the history of Movies adapted from Comic Book to the big screen. I mean really? He looked so generic and boring its like eh atleast add some special effects to his face or something SMhH
 5 years ago '07        #77
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
that Bane voice was fu*kin terrible.

He should've just been a mute, it didn't even look like he was talking, couldn't understand half the sh*t

Heath Ledgers acting sh*ts all over this

Last edited by Pos; 07-21-2012 at 12:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #78
jholla31 
space
space
$668 | Props total: 246 246
at the foolishness in this thread right now, people always want to compare or say it should have been done this way like they are the expert...

He had an almost unlimited budget and complete oversight on this project, he directed and produced the movie the way he wanted too... he wanted too which was to give your more than what was on screen to think about, you will have to see this movie at least 3 times to understand some of the elements of it, that's why they call it being an artist idiots, if one person can look upon your work and say they got that ish figured out then you failed, the work is supposed to keep people talking for years not a year or a few weeks

I'm not even a big batman fan, but can appreciate the work done on this trilogy and esp this last film , it was easily the best one and relates more to our world today than any other movie right now ( dirty bombs, matial law, patriot act) if yall too stupid to focus on something like " oh i couldnt see his facial expressions, i need facial expressions in my life" then go and watch WWE.....
 07-21-2012, 01:02 PM         #79
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i haven't seen the new batman yet... but from the movie trailer it looks good, im a tad unhappy with Bane's appearance. he looks nothing like he did in the comic book. true it would be hard to have him like that, but if you think about CGI can do wonders. look at the Marvel's Hulk for example.
 07-21-2012, 01:14 PM         #80
RandyWave17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
Bane had me more afraid than The Joker. Bane was going to completely destroy everything while Joker toyed around. Bane made you feel like you were watching sh*t go down.
Bane was way better then joker he really whooped Batman's a.ss kept smashing his head until the mask started to cave in. Ruthless

Last edited by RandyWave17; 07-21-2012 at 01:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy