Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Bane: He was more calculated, calm, he actually had a plan. He was a dog that chased the bone, once her got it he knew what to do w/ it. Bane was a more in your face type character, you always saw him directly involved w/ something, even if it was just being there for the court hearings he was lurking. Bane had a back story, something you cant say for the joker. Bane wasn't about all the mind games or playing around at all, he plotted w/ a purpose.

Joker: you can't ask for a better performance. He was dark, looney, deranged & manipulative, everything the joker should be. But he had no plan, he wanted to watch the world just burn, I felt at times the jokers purpose was just to be a villan. All he needed was a few bullets, gas, couple men, some knives and thats it and thats also what makes hom such a excellent villan he was simple but also a enigma at the same time.

both of them are truely great, but I might have to go w/ Bane. Cool, calm, calculated. This bane had a plan, unlike joker who was more free.

Last edited by Kobane; 07-20-2012 at 10:57 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #42
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
i just accidentally hovered over the first post's spoiler tag

fu*k this thread
 5 years ago '04        #43
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,042 | Props total: 33762 33762
 JFamis said:
I think he was in tears because he loved Talia.
He was in tears because pieces of his mask were coming off. His mask is basically a full-mouth inhaler that keeps him pain free from the damage to his face. As more and more pieces of the mask were starting coming off (especially the little tubes in front) the more and more pain he was in. That's why Talia reconnected the ones that came out before she left with the bomb. She a.ssumed Bane was gonna finish Batman off until Catwoman jumped in. Other than that, Batman didn't do sh*t to him.

Last edited by !!!; 07-20-2012 at 11:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 !!! said:
He was in tears because pieces of his mask were coming off. His mask is basically a full-mouth inhaler that keeps him pain free from the damage to his face. As more and more pieces of the mask were starting coming off (especially the little tubes in front) the more and more pain he was in. That's why Talia reconnected the ones that came out before she left with the bomb. She a.ssumed Bane was gonna finish Batman off until Catwoman jumped in. Other than that, Batman didn't do sh*t to him.
Ah. That makes sense.
 5 years ago '05        #45
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,498 | Props total: 1358 1358

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2012, 12:08 AM         #46
Lazy Mikey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !!! said:
She a.ssumed Bane was gonna finish Batman off until Catwoman jumped in. Other than that, Batman didn't do sh*t to him.
She didn't want him to finish him, he was suppose to keep him in check until the bomb went off so he burned with his city.

I can't say who's better, both movies are fantastic. Heaths portrayal of the joker is unforgettable and an easy top performance ever in cinema. Hardy had an 'easier' job of acting seeing as he had to make no facial expressions, not to take away from his performance though I really enjoyed it.

Leaving the theater I heard a lot of people complaining about Banes voice, I personally didn't have any trouble understanding him and I thought it made it much more 'realistic', If you will, with the mask on - I just wish they would've dug a touch deeper into his backstory.
 07-21-2012, 12:21 AM         #47
indianshaft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While Joker was smarter than Bane, Bane's physical superiority makes him the better villain overall.

I think Bane having to work with/for Talia and needing the scientist makes him look weaker when compared to Joker in terms of intelligence. Bane's plan and amount of destruction was better but again he was working with/for someone else while Joker was essentially riding solo. Also, Bane wasn't making enemies with other bad guys while the Joker was battling them to a certain extent.

Physically Bane was obviously much more destructive.

Personally, I would've liked to have seen Bane without Talia while it was a great plot twist it made him look weak. Also, while Batman breaking his back was cool, I would've preferred to see him do it like he did in the comics where he does it in the batcave.
 5 years ago '09        #48
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Why wasn't my n*gga Bane hispanic though?

I swear he sounded like sean connery for half the movie.
 5 years ago '09        #49
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 indianshaft said:
While Joker was smarter than Bane, Bane's physical superiority makes him the better villain overall.
Bane was a scientist in the comics if I'm not mistaken.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
The Joker was more charismatic. I cant front...with Bane, the threat felt more dangerous. I was just waiting for him to k!ll Fox or Alfred. Alfred was straight up shook and wanted no parts of dude, no trouble whatsoever. lol Told Bruce to let the police handle it. Damn.

So I dont know...The Joker was an calculating psycho, Bane was just strategic terror. Hard to choose.
 07-21-2012, 01:08 AM         #51
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joker/Batman story is more interesting. I'm not into this batman sh*t that much but the joker on 2 was amazing. Love bane on this new one but it isn't touching joker/heath, rises was crazy
 5 years ago '09        #52
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,907 | Props total: 14018 14018
 Lazy Mikey said:
She didn't want him to finish him, he was suppose to keep him in check until the bomb went off so he burned with his city.

I can't say who's better, both movies are fantastic. Heaths portrayal of the joker is unforgettable and an easy top performance ever in cinema. Hardy had an 'easier' job of acting seeing as he had to make no facial expressions, not to take away from his performance though I really enjoyed it.

Leaving the theater I heard a lot of people complaining about Banes voice, I personally didn't have any trouble understanding him and I thought it made it much more 'realistic', If you will, with the mask on - I just wish they would've dug a touch deeper into his backstory.
Ya she wanted batman to see the fire. It was dope when bane said "you'll just have to imagine the fire" and was about to blow batmans head off. Then the gay sh*t with cat woman happened.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 !!! said:
Nah Talia told Bane to keep Batman alive so he can witness his failure.

As soon as she bounced Bane wasnt with it. He was gonna lay Batman down. Forget all that.
Bane wasnt about them games.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
Ya she wanted batman to see the fire. It was dope when bane said "you'll just have to imagine the fire" and was about to blow batmans head off. Then the gay sh*t with cat woman happened.
Lol I agree and disagree. I think his fate should've been handled on a grander scale, but ultimately, the hood in me understood why Nolan did that.

Aint no compromising, no flem flamming, no pus*y footing, with a dude like Bane.
[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #55
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
sad thing is I really wanna join into the debate about the 2 iconic characters but once your accused of ruining it for the next fan it becomes fu*ked up. No one wants to be accused for fu*king it up an EPIC movie experience.

I have just watched one of the greatest movies I'll ever see but yet I cant comment on it cause another member said I was a f*ggot and that I gave away everything.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
They were both awesome... I refuse to pick.

And there's not a gods damned thing you're gonna do about it.

Do you HEAR ME?!?!

5 years ago '09        #57
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,907 | Props total: 14018 14018
 DominationCM said:
sad thing is I really wanna join into the debate about the 2 iconic characters but once your accused of ruining it for the next fan it becomes fu*ked up. No one wants to be accused for fu*king it up an EPIC movie experience.

I have just watched one of the greatest movies I'll ever see but yet I cant comment on it cause another member said I was a f*ggot and that I gave away everything.
fu*kthat f*ggot, say what you want. This is a thread about the new batman villain so of course it would have spoilers. Otherwise the thread is pointless because the two cannot be properly compared. Anyone coming into this thread should know that. you did no wrong.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
The Joker broke Gotham city for years.

Bane breaks Batman's back and bank account.

I'll take the Joker.
 5 years ago '09        #59
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Bleezy said:
They were both awesome... I refuse to pick.

And there's not a gods damned thing you're gonna do about it.

Do you HEAR ME?!?!

07-21-2012, 02:20 AM         #60
indianshaft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six6nine9wpk said:
Bane was a scientist in the comics if I'm not mistaken.
Exactly, Bane is supposed to be a genius and I think having Talia and the scientist made him look less intelligent. Joker was obviously the mastermind behind all his antics while Bane could have been but they made it seem like he needed help. With that being said, Joker wasn't trying to detonate a nuclear bomb or bankrupt Wayne enterprises so Bane's criminal acts were intellectually superior.

sh*t now that I think about it Bane was a bad a.ss.

Joker:

Did it solo
Took over the underworld
Killed Rachel Dawes
Turned Harvey
Got rid of Batman for 8 years
But batman fought him straight up

Bane:

Broke his back
Blew up a bunch of sh*t
Figured out who Batman was
Created a atomic bomb
Needed the help of catwomen and robin but fought Talia and Bane
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago