Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 06:31 AM         #1
34376 pageviews
191 comments

lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane

By far the best villains in the trilogy, I must say that I was not that impressed by Bane, I was expecting more villainous schemes from him, thats the thing about Heath's Joker it was so compelling, Heath truly brought out a darker more adult oriented version of the comic book Joker. Now Bane was right on the mark, im glad nolan stayed true to the comic book version of the joker, just wish the vemon that makes Bane big was incoperated, though i absolutely respect nolans realism, I admire realism.

Joker makes the tdkr look like a disney movie (quote from other bx member)

How does Joker and Bane rank amongat you guys? How do you feel about his protrayal in tdkr? Compared to the dark knights Joker?

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 07-20-2012 at 06:37 AM..

191 comments for "Dark Knight Trilogy: The Joker vs Bane"

07-20-2012, 06:42 AM         #2
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what's funny? Bane was great. Bane actually became a likeable figure for a few moments when you consider his character drawing out of you the anger regarding the financial crisis and growing inequality we're dealing with as a society. That made you step back for a moment until you remember that he's trying to
[spoiler - click to view]

However, Joker. Just incredible. Heath Ledger might have portrayed one of the best on screen villains of all time.
 5 years ago '06        #3
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
I haven't seen rises yet but my vote goes to bane. He is by far my favorite batman villain. The joker was great but is very overrated and played out. Everyone is up the jokers a.ss.
 07-20-2012, 06:46 AM         #4
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
I haven't seen rises yet
 5 years ago '05        #5
sushi chef 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 428 428
:agreement6:
 5 years ago '07        #6
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Joker.
 5 years ago '04        #7
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2956 2956
the joker was way better. as i just said in another thread besides the 2 hand to hand scenes bane just wasnt that bad a.ss. the voice didnt really help

i was just expecting him to be way more violent and sadistic
 5 years ago '05        #8
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I personally preferred Bane

n*gga was diabolical and ruthless...and was ahead at EVERY turn...n*gga had sh*t on lock(
[spoiler - click to view]

)
 5 years ago '04        #9
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
The fact that they censored alot of BANES violence was a let down. But hands down his villian was better than that of the joker.. ledger was a great actor playing a character.. however hardy was a great actor playing a villian.. I have a feeling they will have a directors cut with the violence in and you will see BANE shine.. the suttle fact that he was a match for wayne was dope.. it wasn't like he was f!ghting a weakling like joker. he was against someone who could match him move for move.. psychotic for psychotic.. all and all he was a better Villian to me.. his delivery was on point. Joker was a larger than life character and played a good nemesis.
 5 years ago '11        #10
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Bane.
 5 years ago '04        #11
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Joker was the better character. Bane was the better villain. I think this movie was better written and had better acting than The Dark Knight, but The Dark Knight was more entertaining.
 5 years ago '04        #12
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
yes everyone seems to forget one thing.. this fu*king movie was written brilliantly.. everybody was on their game acting wise, the darkness, the brutality(there has to be an unedited version for the sewer face scene alone) and the overall movie was dope.. not imax worthy to be honest but i'm gonna go see it again in imax.. that midnight sh*t was brutal still recouping..
 5 years ago '07        #13
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
The Joker is the more interesting villain. Bane was good and his and Talias scheme posed the greatest threat to gotham of all the films but he wasnt as mentally challenging as The Joker. And the character isnt really meant to be.
 5 years ago '06        #14
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18305 18305
 Michael 1987 said:
They are equal for me atleast.
this
 07-20-2012, 02:45 PM         #15
_Monk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they were really completely different kinds of villains... i mean, of course people are going to compare the two, which isnt fair at all because nothing can compare to what Heath Ledger did as the Joker, absolutely nothing... Bane was a completely different villain with different motives and an actual backstory.
 5 years ago '12        #16
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,860 | Props total: 22204 22204
Bane had me more afraid than The Joker. Bane was going to completely destroy everything while Joker toyed around. Bane made you feel like you were watching sh*t go down.
 5 years ago '04        #17
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2956 2956
 Michael 1987 said:
This is exctly how i felt when comparing the two although the joker was more of a mind controlling type of character. Bane would just break you in half.
yeah but there was just a certain air when joker entered a room. you knew somebody was dying. i think the people of gotham were more scared of him in person at least it seemed that way.

sheer craziness is more intimidating than strength and martial arts skill because joker would k!ll you for no reason at all. bane wouldnt do it unless it served him a purpose
 5 years ago '07        #18
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
I bet if Tom Hardy died before the movie came out it would have been the greatest performance ever.
 5 years ago '05        #19
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 238 238
Everybody is a Joker fan so bane isnt going to get his due. But Tom Hardy did a good a.ss job n*gga was Brutal as fu*k... He simply just destroyed ppl... They also did a great job with the camera angles making bane look real big...
 5 years ago '04        #20
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 2289 2289
not a fair comparison. the joker wanted to spread mayhem and chaos, bane wanted to destroy everything.

one's a psychotic sociopath, the other is a calculating physically dominating terrorist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy