most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are your picks to win?
Urijah Faber 11 36.67%
Renan Barao 18 60.00%
Tim Boetsch 8 26.67%
Hector Lombard 19 63.33%
Cheick Kongo 22 73.33%
Shawn Jordan 4 13.33%
Brian Ebersole 18 60.00%
James Head 3 10.00%
Matt Riddle 14 46.67%
Chris Clements 6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #381
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
UFC isn't even falling off. The free main cards f!ghts have been fire. The pay-per-views been sucking a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #382
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Scoop said:
card was a.ss. i still think lombard easily won and got robbed. but overall fu*king snoozefest
Tim Boetsch should have been another forgettable name on Lombard's win streak... He didn't deserve to win for laying back and allowing the f!ght to be so close... Seriously, 3rd round in a close f!ght, you're f!ghting a midlevel guy with a broken foot for a title shot and the biggest purse of his career by at least one zero, and you continue to not use the style that got you to that point?

Only response I could give to someone saying Hector got robbed:

5 years ago '11        #383
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 8445 8445
Just watching the prelims first, every single f!ght been dope as fu*k

Full of finishes
 5 years ago '05        #384
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 triznathaniel said:
Tim Boetsch should have been another forgettable name on Lombard's win streak... He didn't deserve to win for laying back and allowing the f!ght to be so close... Seriously, 3rd round in a close f!ght, you're f!ghting a midlevel guy with a broken foot for a title shot and the biggest purse of his career by at least one zero, and you continue to not use the style that got you to that point?

Only response I could give to someone saying Hector got robbed:
I agree...seemed Lombard a.ssumed Tim was just gonna stand in the pocket and get knocked out...and when he noticed Tim wasn't doing that, Lombard waited too long to go get it...

Lombard needed more of a sense of urgency imo...not sure what was up, but he usually is much more aggressive...maybe he had a lot of respect for Tim...
 Anahuac said:
Card was a.ss cheeks and Joe Rogan was extremely annoying. He was giving Lombard all the blame for the f!ght being boring when Boetsch was getting his fairy on and only throwing weak leg kicks. FOH
in the first round Lombard literally had NO movement...he just stood there and waited for Tim to initiate and didn't pursue Tim on his way out...Lombard was about as flat-footed as you can be in that first round...

you can't just stand in the pocket against a guy like Lombard, too fast, hits hard as hell as well...you gotta hit him and make him move; which Lombard refused to do until the 3rd round...

Lombard is known to have a small gas tank, so Tim wanted to force Lombard to use energy with footwork; which Lombard also refused to do knowing he has a small gas tank, hence his horrific slow pace...
 5 years ago '11        #385
space
space
Court McGee got absolutely robbed on that decision to appease the Canadian crowd, Dana's country-sucking is despicable

5 years ago '09        #386
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,184 | Props total: 13446 13446
UFC fox shogun vs Vera>UFC 149

149 was a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #387
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 MysticKJ said:
I agree...seemed Lombard a.ssumed Tim was just gonna stand in the pocket and get knocked out...and when he noticed Tim wasn't doing that, Lombard waited too long to go get it...

Lombard needed more of a sense of urgency imo...not sure what was up, but he usually is much more aggressive...maybe he had a lot of respect for Tim...

in the first round Lombard literally had NO movement...he just stood there and waited for Tim to initiate and didn't pursue Tim on his way out...Lombard was about as flat-footed as you can be in that first round...

you can't just stand in the pocket against a guy like Lombard, too fast, hits hard as hell as well...you gotta hit him and make him move; which Lombard refused to do until the 3rd round...

Lombard is known to have a small gas tank, so Tim wanted to force Lombard to use energy with footwork; which Lombard also refused to do knowing he has a small gas tank, hence his horrific slow pace...
lombards gas tank is fine., if you actually watched his f!ghts youd know. he only gassed in a 5 round f!ght against shlemenko who is probably top 10 in the ufc tbh. i agree lombard didn't do sh*t, but he did more than timmeh. he stuffed EVERY takedown and had 4 of his own. he almost finished timmeh too. dont act like boestch did sh*t. leg kicks shouldn't win f!ghts. i dont really care about lombard, nor am a fan of him tbh. hes an as*hole, but he still won the f!ght anyone with knowledge of the sport knows that sh*t easy
 5 years ago '11        #388
space
space
This Lombard f!ght is terrible I hope Botch gets demoted for this trash. Ol Forrest Griffin, Carlos Condit kick u in the leg a.ss muh fu*ka

I hate f!ghts like this why it have to be Lombard up in this sh*t?

5 years ago '05        #389
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
did Faber win? i dont care enough to search this...
 5 years ago '04        #390
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 PotheadFocker said:
This Lombard f!ght is terrible I hope Botch gets demoted for this trash. Ol Forrest Griffin, Carlos Condit kick u in the leg a.ss muh fu*ka

I hate f!ghts like this why it have to be Lombard up in this sh*t?

And you call OTHER people "casual fans"....you sound like a moron, but that's nothing new you've been spreading your knowledge on the BXSC for a while now, from the Dream Team comparison analysis to MMA....you should just demote yourself to the Wild Ish section bro....
 5 years ago '04        #391
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 SacTown said:
did Faber win? i dont care enough to search this...
Yes Faber won........

A skateboarding competition..
 5 years ago '05        #392
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
^
 5 years ago '05        #393
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Scoop said:
lombards gas tank is fine., if you actually watched his f!ghts youd know. he only gassed in a 5 round f!ght against shlemenko who is probably top 10 in the ufc tbh. i agree lombard didn't do sh*t, but he did more than timmeh. he stuffed EVERY takedown and had 4 of his own. he almost finished timmeh too. dont act like boestch did sh*t. leg kicks shouldn't win f!ghts. i dont really care about lombard, nor am a fan of him tbh. hes an as*hole, but he still won the f!ght anyone with knowledge of the sport knows that sh*t easy
n*gga please, I watch all MMA companies for years and have seen a large majority of this guy's f!ghts...

knocking n*ggas out in less than a minute doesn't prove he has a gas tank...Lombard paces himself hard if he doesn't get the quick KO...this is obvious...if you watched his f!ghts, you'd know that...

and you can't be serious about Shlemenko as top 10 in the UFC...he's a good f!ghter, can take a hell of a punch (I wanted to see Lombard/Shlemenko II) but he hasn't beaten anyone that could jump him into the top 10...

neither guy did much, but not counting leg kicks doesn't make sense...why not? Lombard stands flat-footed and leg kicks can take the pop outta your step...you sound like a judge in that Machida/Shogun I f!ght...leg kicks shouldn't count if the recipient isn't limping around?

Last edited by MysticKJ; 07-23-2012 at 07:44 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #394
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13707 13707
 MysticKJ said:
n*gga please, I watch all MMA companies for years and have seen a large majority of this guy's f!ghts...

knocking n*ggas out in less than a minute doesn't prove he has a gas tank...Lombard paces himself hard if he doesn't get the quick KO...this is obvious...if you watched his f!ghts, you'd know that...

and you can't be serious about Shlemenko as top 10 in the UFC...he's a good f!ghter, can take a hell of a punch (I wanted to see Lombard/Shlemenko II) but he hasn't beaten anyone that could jump him into the top 10...

neither guy did much, but not counting leg kicks doesn't make sense...why not? Lombard stands flat-footed and leg kicks can take the pop outta your step...you sound like a judge in that Machida/Shogun I f!ght...leg kicks shouldn't count if the recipient isn't limping around?
Hector wasn't limping though bro, I agree with the rest. Really wanted to see Lombard / Silva.

Who does Anderson f!ght now?
 5 years ago '10        #395
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 Y.G. said:
Hector wasn't limping though bro, I agree with the rest. Really wanted to see Lombard / Silva.

Who does Anderson f!ght now?
Chris Weidman
 5 years ago '05        #396
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Chris Weidman
That man will be murdered.

With the backlog @ welterweight, I guess the fabled Silva vs GSP f!ght won't happen at all.
 5 years ago '10        #397
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 Y.G. said:
That man will be murdered.

With the backlog @ welterweight, I guess the fabled Silva vs GSP f!ght won't happen at all.
Who else do you suggest? Belcher? He's def not ready. Silva v. Weidman seems like the only option
 5 years ago '05        #398
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Who else do you suggest? Belcher? He's def not ready. Silva v. Weidman seems like the only option
Sonnen / Silva III :hillwhoa:

Guess Weidman it is. F*ckin Hector f*ckin it up for everybody.
 5 years ago '05        #399
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Y.G. said:
tru, that Lombard wasn't limping, but I guarantee they hurt...only a handful of guys make people limp from leg kicks...

I used to go hard in kickboxing, leg kicks hurt like hell, but tru n*ggas hide the pain until their leg gives out...

don't get me wrong, I wasn't thrilled with either guys performance, neither guy really went after it...
 07-23-2012, 05:30 PM         #400
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weidman won't get the next title shot because it's not a marketable f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy