Masked gunman shoots 14 dead at Batman screening in Denver

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 04:08 PM         #81
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I always am. I forgot what I went to see a few years ago and some n*gga w/ a trenchcoat walked in and it was 110 outside. I was like kept my eye on this fool while watching the movie as well.

I would have definitely sat way behind that dude.
 5 years ago '09        #82
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
DAMNNNNNNN SAY GOODBYE TO SALL THE MARVEL MOVIES NOW !!!!!!

WHEN U RISE TO THE TOP!!!!!!!

KNOWHERE TO GO BUT DOWN I GUESS!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

LITERALLY!!!!!

OMG !! STRIGHT END OF WORLD TYPE sh*t WERE LIVING IN !!
fu*k THE WORLD MAA!!
 07-20-2012, 04:19 PM         #83
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wonder if people are gonna be worried enough about going to the theater now that sales might dip dramatically in fear of copy cats
 07-20-2012, 04:28 PM         #84
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
Just so u guys know.....Most all if not all these "citizen" shootings are actually placed government agents meant to accelerate the agenda of taking away guns from citizens as the media and then the "government" starts takin actions to take away people guns.....all these shootings like the one in Arizona are complete government actions.....not citizens at all....your a fukking idiot if you think otherwise......Truth is there is NO GOVERNMENT at all in every country......Its just criminal syndicates starting with central banks in charge of everything you see and hear so realize this is truth and BUY GUNS BUY GUNS BUY GUNS !!!!!
sounds like illuminati talk
 5 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Michael 1987 said:
You don't know or you don't care?
don't care really its bound to happen w/ as many dumbasses that live in America
 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM         #86
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
*searches on ebay for bulletproof vests*

only $200-$300
shiiiiiiiii...do they have sizes for kids?
 5 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

I would have definitely sat way behind that dude.
He came in kind of late, sat about 2 rows behind me. I was on the side section he was near the middle. It was odd... black dude, leather trenchcoat long as fu*k and it was damn near 110 out. None of that sh*t added up unless he was related to Blade.
 5 years ago '11        #88
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
im never going to a midnight showing again
 07-20-2012, 04:34 PM         #89
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
It does help you. You just don't understand the power of numbers. The government doesn't run sh*t. The people run everything, consciously or unconsciously. There's a reason why they slowly take freedoms away here and there instead overnight. There is a reason why they constantly tell lies about wars and about their motives. They know the deal.

And life ain't about winning or losing. You're a fool if u think it is.
What a wonderful fantasy...

Power in Numbers.

People in this country can't agree on the color of the sky. Let alone get together for a common purpose and overrtake the Government.

It would turn into a bunch of groups looking out for their own interests and kinds.

Again, your illusion is as fool hearty and riduculous as the one you despise.

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-20-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #90
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 5 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
You mean blind americans.
I'm talking about senseless violence, etc... Most people bring it on themselves.
 5 years ago '05        #92
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 TH35 said:
I always am. I forgot what I went to see a few years ago and some n*gga w/ a trenchcoat walked in and it was 110 outside. I was like kept my eye on this fool while watching the movie as well.
Man I went to Brasil literally a week after 911. There was this dude on one of hte flights that was lookin real shifty with this trenchcoat. Same thing you did, I kept an eye on that mothafu*ka nearly the whole flight
 07-20-2012, 04:50 PM         #93
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I go midday. Don't need other people fu*king up the movie. On top of people getting there when the movie starts scavenging for seats saying -

"Hey there's 2 seats open next to you and one on her side so can you move over so we can take these 3 together?"

"How about you get here on time and I wouldn't have to look like a d!ck by saying no right now?"

5 years ago '09        #94
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 BigL139 said:
Your a fukking moron....prob a jew too.....you will always b beneath me in intellect....keep your insight to reviews on lil flips hotly anticipated new album you wimp....the best part of you ran down your mothers chin...
 07-20-2012, 05:06 PM         #95
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
Your a fukking moron....prob a jew too.....you will always b beneath me in intellect....keep your insight to reviews on lil flips hotly anticipated new album you wimp....the best part of you ran down your mothers chin...
This dialog needs to added into one of QT's movies.
 5 years ago '07        #96
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
i got one question?....... where was Batman at a time like this?
 5 years ago '10        #97
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Cheeze said:
This is why I go midday. Don't need other people fu*king up the movie. On top of people getting there when the movie starts scavenging for seats saying -

"Hey there's 2 seats open next to you and one on her side so can you move over so we can take these 3 together?"

"How about you get here on time and I wouldn't have to look like a d!ck by saying no right now?"

Doing this in the future
 07-20-2012, 05:24 PM         #98
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Imperialism is bullsh*t?

Analysts called those events 10 years before they happened. I know you've read about Congress' inquiry with the CIA.

Don't tell me you think Regan had nothing to do with the crack epidemic in the 80s either.

But regardless of what either of us believe about past events, laws will change after this, just like Colorado's last major shooting. At the very least lawmakers will take a look at how individuals with a history of mental illness get their hands on guns. It already happened in Florida, and if change can happen in that sh*tty state it can happen anywhere else.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #99
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
 Cheeze said:

5 years ago '08        #100
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
Hundreds of police and FBI agents are involved in the investigation. A senior official who is monitoring the situation in Washington said that early guidance based on the early snapshot of this man's background indicated that this act does not appear to be linked to radical terrorism or anything related to Islamic terrorism.
lol @ mention of terrorist. WTF is this sh*t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago