NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 ant30ant33 said:
New York Daily News is reporting Joker....

5 years ago '04        #62
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Nolan had him mad Joker wasn't in the movie must be.... If he dressed like the Joker he must of been inspired by him or sumthin...
 07-20-2012, 02:15 PM         #63
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Hmm what did this guy need an AR 15 for before this heinous attack.
We all need a.ssault Rifles to protect ourselves from the Government throwing us into slavery and a state of Martial Law...

As if if the Government decided to take that step, having an a.ssault Rifle will help.

Selling one delusion for another... That's what makes me laugh so hard at these cats.
 07-20-2012, 02:31 PM         #64
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Imperialism is bullsh*t?

Analysts called those events 10 years before they happened. I know you've read about Congress' inquiry with the CIA.

Don't tell me you think Regan had nothing to do with the crack epidemic in the 80s either.

But regardless of what either of us believe about past events, laws will change after this, just like Colorado's last major shooting. At the very least lawmakers will take a look at how individuals with a history of mental illness get their hands on guns. It already happened in Florida, and if change can happen in that sh*tty state it can happen anywhere else.
Ohh no doubt there is some cover ups done by the government. But I am talking generally none of the conspiracy theories about what will change ever actually does. There are things discovered about things done in previous years/administrations/governments. But how often does a conspiracy theory ever play out when "uncovered"?
 5 years ago '04        #65
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 all3rd said:
Then why did he end their lives
Maybe something in his life changed? Ok, an armed gunman in a Movie theatre ... tear gases everyone ... then fires off how many clips? How many do you think he could have k!lled being at point blank range if he was trying to k!ll people? He would have to be a pretty sh*tty shot to shoot up walls and all other things and only wound 40 and k!lling 10. Personally ... I can't shoot to save my life ... but if I was walking up a stairway in close quarters in a movie theatre and wanted to k!ll innocent people ... Im sure I could have done a better job then 10 dead in a place where there is ZERO security. Think about it. Maybe he was manipulated in some way to do this agenda? Im sure he wasn't looking for certain people. Who knows what his motives were ... but seems to me his intent to k!ll innocent people was not the case. Maybe people stood and ran towards the exit and he accidentally k!lled a few people? IDK ... Im not him. I would never do anything like that ... so its basis for something. Think about it... stairway ... the seats right next to the stairs ... you couldn't hit a person each stair you climbed? Gimme a break ... background check him ... what was his major?
 5 years ago '04        #66
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 The N said:
Most of these defined folks how no idea wtf is going on in the real word, he might think you talking about the phone company, they forget to wake up and realize the lady in the red dress.
here comes the ring leader of the boxden crazies

see i know your bi*chass knows me better then that because ive exposed your stupidity enough in the past

thats sh*t will have zero impact on anything in this country or globally the same way emissions standards were supposed to have some type of global impact are still going to illegally sell arms russia is till going to sell arms and honor deals with countries like syria
 5 years ago '04        #67
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55

Just to further my point. Clean record. Dressed in ballistics gear from head to toe ... into a theatre with zero security? Local graduate ... and who takes a 3month old to a midnight screening of a movie?
 07-20-2012, 02:58 PM         #68
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guns do nothing to give power to the people.
 07-20-2012, 03:09 PM         #69
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Worst post of the year so far.

According ot him, we should all just bend over and let the government fucc us in the a.ss.
Incorrect...

What I said was, if the United States Government wants to bend you over and fukk you in the a.ss... Having an a.ssault Rifle isn't going to help you.

It's just another Illusion.

But keep believing you can overthrow the Government if it comes to that because you've got a few over the counter guns.
 07-20-2012, 03:16 PM         #70
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the first thing I do when facing a government that has become oppressive and tyrannical

Get my 9mm

pew pew pew pew

Problem solved
 5 years ago '06        #71
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Wawdy24 said:

Just to further my point. Clean record. Dressed in ballistics gear from head to toe ... into a theatre with zero security? Local graduate ... and who takes a 3month old to a midnight screening of a movie?
Read in multiple articles that, when they contacted his mom, she said "Yes, you have the right person."

Wouldn't most parents deny, deny, deny until they were faced with overwhelming evidence that it was their baby who committed such an atrocious act? And yet this mother immediately replies that it was definitely her son that did it.

Clearly, something was wrong with him mentally. Nobody who ever does something like this is ever completely stable.

This is going to open up all kinds of debate about guns, security, and mental health and how it is reported.

This is really fu*kin sickening...this kid is from San Diego too...could have happened here

I remember being younger and seeing movie theater employees during a movie going to the emergency exit door and making sure it was closed, with their glowing batons interrupting my movie experience...the young me thought, "Who gives a sh*t, just let people sneak in and see the movie." Now, though...getting that door shut may have helped prevent (or at least slow down) a massacre.
 5 years ago '12        #72
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
LOL! This thread.
 07-20-2012, 03:24 PM         #73
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I know the first thing I do when facing a government that has become oppressive and tyrannical

Get my 9mm

pew pew pew pew

Problem solved
 5 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
How did this sh*t get turned into a government debate?
 07-20-2012, 03:57 PM         #75
Web Search 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shooting prediction: there will be another shooting, but this time it'll be at a Bourne Legacy movie.
 5 years ago '07        #76
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
I dunno but our rights are goin to be taken away little by little if sh*t like this keep happening tho.
 07-20-2012, 04:02 PM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool, now i have be apprehension when going to the movies.
 5 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Cool, now i have be apprehension when going to the movies.
I always am. I forgot what I went to see a few years ago and some n*gga w/ a trenchcoat walked in and it was 110 outside. I was like kept my eye on this fool while watching the movie as well.
 07-20-2012, 04:07 PM         #79
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
I feel the same way.
 07-20-2012, 04:08 PM         #80
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
People are going to need bulletproof vests to watch movie now

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy