Masked gunman shoots 14 dead at Batman screening in Denver

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 12:32 PM         #41
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But what about the other shootings? What happen after those?

And why can't they just be reacting to an actual issue rather then having some crazy conspiracy? Plus some people actual want stricter gun control laws
 5 years ago '08        #42
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17186 17186
I saw some eyewitness being interview and they said dude walked inside through the Emergency Doors from the outside, stood there in calmness for a few seconds the movie goers thought it was part of the "show". He threw gas bombs and then began walking around shooting everywhere in calmness unloading 40+ shots.

Here it is

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-20-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #43
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17186 17186
 Wawdy24 said:
Look up the ATT Bill that is going to be signed on July 27th ... understand they are trying to take the guns out of peoples hands ...

Most of these defined folks how no idea wtf is going on in the real word, he might think you talking about the phone company, they forget to wake up and realize the lady in the red dress.

Last edited by The N; 07-20-2012 at 12:41 PM..
 07-20-2012, 12:44 PM         #44
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when I was 10 and first read some conspiracy theories on the internet. sh*t was so believable I swore the government was ready to put martial law in place and we were about to lose our freedoms.

And then nothing happen. Nothing happen from every single conspiracy theory about what the government was getting ready to do.
 07-20-2012, 12:49 PM         #45
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's amazing how many loons there really are amongst us...
 5 years ago '06        #46
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 MosDefinition said:
you loons said the same sh*t after gifford was shot and guess what nothing happened
 -BigC- said:
But what about the other shootings? What happen after those?

And why can't they just be reacting to an actual issue rather then having some crazy conspiracy? Plus some people actual want stricter gun control laws

These kinds of things are akin to moving pawns across a chess board knowing they'll be captured. There's a much bigger move to be made. When they start talking about the Arms Trade Treaty and similar bills, they look back at Gifford, Alabama, VT, Dark Knight and they say "see, this is why we need gun control". The more often and bigger the tragedy, the more likely they are to keep coming with these bills.

Furthermore, they're not reacting to an issue nor do they wait for issues to pop up before they react to them. In this day with all the tech they have and everything else, they'd rather create the issue, then give you the solution to it after they gauge your reaction. We don't need gun control. Gun control only hurts law abiding citizens because criminals don't give a fu*k about the law in the first place. Besides, gun control is unconstitutional anyways.
 5 years ago '06        #47
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 -BigC- said:
I remember when I was 10 and first read some conspiracy theories on the internet. sh*t was so believable I swore the government was ready to put martial law in place and we were about to lose our freedoms.

And then nothing happen. Nothing happen from every single conspiracy theory about what the government was getting ready to do.
That's because things don't happen all at once. The best way to get people to accept things is little bit by little bit. Go back and re read some of those conspiracy theories and then tell me that parts of them haven't already been put into place. Not all conspiracy theories are true, in fact most are bullsh*t. But some are true.
 07-20-2012, 01:01 PM         #48
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gun control only hurts citizens? How does having more guns help citizens?

Do you remember how the person who shot Gifford was stopped? He emptied an extended clip and was reloading. Did somebody shoot him? That shooting was in Arizona where gun control laws are not strict and there are a ton of people who carry in public. So if this shooting occurred in such a pro gun setting. Can you remind me how the shooter was stopped? Because if I feel like in a setting like that somebody would of shot the criminal...

Gun control laws are a fake conspiracy to enrage people who are afraid of the boogie man. Guns do little for protecting anybody. They are worth nothing when it comes to giving power to the people in case of a tyrannical government. I have no problem with people actually wanting guns. If anything I support gun rights. But its so easy to get people to scream conspiracy the second you do anything relating to a gun.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
Take this to the knowledge corner. Spread your propaganda and "FACTS" there, foil hats.
 5 years ago '04        #50
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Now they saying he thought he was The Joker... He must off thought he was part of the movie... They claiming also he did it during a shooting scene...
 5 years ago '04        #51
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4329 4329
 -BigC- said:
Take your Tin Foil hats back to the bullsh*t news and conspiracy sub forum.
 5 years ago '04        #52
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 Dangerously said:
Marvel stans going ham.
 5 years ago '05        #53
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
I can't help thinking about the kids at last night's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES screening in Aurora, Colorado. How excited they must have been - perhaps they were anticipating it all day before loading up into the car and going to the movies. We've all been there. I feel something like that every time I sit down to a new movie, and especially the big ones like this, I always feel like a kid again.

This tragedy has struck the heart of our community. These people are us. Who else goes to midnight screenings but we crazy few movie geeks - yes, even Batman movies - and that excitement is palpable. I wish I could bottle it for the bad days, because it's one of those times in my life where true joy is found. Going to the movies is my favorite thing in the world, other than spending time with my family and friends. It's literally what I live for.

This weekend, go to a movie. No, it's not about keeping the bad guys from winning, or making a statement, although if you want it to be, that's okay. Go to the movies this weekend because it's a joy. One of the last great joys we have left these days, it seems. Plant youself in a theater, and see whatever you fancy. It's the place dreams come true. It's the magic land. That screen isn't a window - it's a door. An inviting door that lets in everyone. All are welcome in that world, and we get to wonder in the power of imagination and beauty.

I don't normally post like this and I'm sorry if this upsets some of you. I'm grieving for the losses in Aurora, Colorado, and I am trying very hard not to play the political games of finding where to put blame. This community took a real loss today, and I mourn those who were k!lled, pray for the wounded, and celebrate that magic that we all chase every time we sit down in a movie theater. Theaters are my church, and today we're all hurting.

I love movies, and you do too. Let's celebrate them.
 07-20-2012, 01:41 PM         #54
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those things did happen but the conspiracy theories behind them are bullsh*t .
 5 years ago '10        #55
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2380 2380
 S0ap said:
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
 5 years ago '12        #56
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
They're saying now it's 12 people that were k!lled and 71 people injured
 5 years ago '10        #57
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BigL139 said:
Your a fukking moron....prob a jew too.....you will always b beneath me in intellect....keep your insight to reviews on lil flips hotly anticipated new album you wimp....the best part of you ran down your mothers chin...
fu*king
 5 years ago '10        #58
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ant30ant33 said:
Now they saying he thought he was The Joker... He must off thought he was part of the movie... They claiming also he did it during a shooting scene...
they said he was dressed as Bane...had the bane mask and everything.
 07-20-2012, 01:55 PM         #59
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Damn in the surbarbs

White people always shooting something up
And black people always eating peoples faces off.

See? see how ignorant it sounds when you try to turn something into a race issue? fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #60
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 shadydre85 said:
they said he was dressed as Bane...had the bane mask and everything.
New York Daily News is reporting Joker....

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy