Masked gunman shoots 14 dead at Batman screening in Denver

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 SALTY3142 said:
So it's ok for black people to shoot at innocent people over drugs and money but a white guy shoots at innocent people and it's wrong? shooting up a theatre is fu*ked up I know, but come on it's all gun violence when you take away race.

Shooting at innocent people is shooting at innocent people, I don't care what colour you are it needs to stop.
Its not ok for anyone to shoot strangers who have not wronged them in some sort of way. I have noticed thought that usually when some people k!ll someone its for a reason. The reason doesn't necessarily have to be a good one but usually theres a reason none the less.
Ex: shooting someone to rob them, shooting a rival gang member, shooting someone over an argument

Again I'm not saying these are great reasons to k!ll someone. I'm just saying its the reason why that person got shot. Innocent people getting k!lled in these situations were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I wonder what reasoning the shooter at the movie theater had for this planned attack?
 5 years ago '04        #22
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I wonder what reasoning the shooter at the movie theater had for this planned attack?
medication.... which furthered his mental problems
 5 years ago '10        #23
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 BigL139 said:
Just so u guys know.....Most all if not all these "citizen" shootings are actually placed government agents meant to accelerate the agenda of taking away guns from citizens as the media and then the "government" starts takin actions to take away people guns.....all these shootings like the one in Arizona are complete government actions.....not citizens at all....your a fukking idiot if you think otherwise......Truth is there is NO GOVERNMENT at all in every country......Its just criminal syndicates starting with central banks in charge of everything you see and hear so realize this is truth and BUY GUNS BUY GUNS BUY GUNS !!!!!
 07-20-2012, 11:07 AM         #24
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.12 ppl lost their lives... thats some srs sh*t
 07-20-2012, 11:16 AM         #25
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see this thread already has two dumbasses in it...

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-20-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #26
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17885 17885
I feel like this fu*kin idiot thinks he's really Bane or The Joker....

SMH
 5 years ago '07        #27
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
 07-20-2012, 11:25 AM         #29
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Actually ABC edited that statement later in the day and Breitbart saying guys registered Democrat I hate when media wastes their time so fast with this narrative.
I edited my post after seeing the other article... But "Breitbart"? The dead Republican loon?

I'm a.ssuming his site... In which case yeah, I'll hold off on believing that.
 5 years ago '06        #30
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 BigL139 said:
Just so u guys know.....Most all if not all these "citizen" shootings are actually placed government agents meant to accelerate the agenda of taking away guns from citizens as the media and then the "government" starts takin actions to take away people guns.....all these shootings like the one in Arizona are complete government actions.....not citizens at all....your a fukking idiot if you think otherwise......Truth is there is NO GOVERNMENT at all in every country......Its just criminal syndicates starting with central banks in charge of everything you see and hear so realize this is truth and BUY GUNS BUY GUNS BUY GUNS !!!!!
Was just coming to say this sh*t. Just like that shooting a couple days ago where dude shot all those people in Alabama. These shootings are connected in some fashion. No way you have mass shootings like this and they just happen to be random. The government does sh*t like this so that they can change the laws, get bigger budgets and keep a closer eye on the public. I'm not buying this sh*t for a second. This wasn't random like they make it seem.

And I agree with Big L. Buy your guns NOW before it's too late. Soon they might start talking about stopping gun sales.

Alot of private "contractors" running around this country committing "acts of terrorism" so that the laws can be changed. Don't buy into this sh*t. R.I.P. to those who lost their lives.
 5 years ago '06        #31
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 S0ap said:
I see what you did there.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Me and my sister was going to see Dark knight tomorrow matinee but you gotta worry about these copy cat n*ggas around here.
 5 years ago '11        #33
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4464 4464
 S0ap said:
Alfred was right
 5 years ago '04        #34
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 ima80baby said:
Alot of private "contractors" running around this country committing "acts of terrorism" so that the laws can be changed. Don't buy into this sh*t. R.I.P. to those who lost their lives.
so a neuroscience Grad student is contracted to k!ll innocent people?
 07-20-2012, 11:53 AM         #35
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take your Tin Foil hats back to the bullsh*t news and conspiracy sub forum.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 CTre said:
so a neuroscience Grad student is contracted to k!ll innocent people?
They told you he was a neuroscience grad. You don't know him from anywhere, how would you know for sure? You're talking about the very same country that actually had a bill trying to LEGALIZE propaganda in the media. Guarantee based off the recent attacks, they come up with something so that they can try to stop them.

Create the problem, offer the solution.

I understand that "conspiracy theories" sound like a load of bullsh*t, but if people actually took the time to understand where they live and what the people running this place (in the background) were into, they wouldn't be so quick to categorize this kinda stuff as random or as a theory. There are groups far above the government that do things like this WORLDWIDE for personal gain or for the furtherance of an agenda. This is a small (albeit tragic) move in a much larger picture.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Probably forsaw that is was gunna be a mediocre movie at best, and tried making people not waste 3 hours of their lives on some bullsh*t that turned out to be The Dark Knight Rises ...
 5 years ago '04        #38
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 BigL139 said:
please name 1 solitary instance where obama has done anything to curtail your gun rights even after the congresswoman was shot he did nothing he hasnt done anything to take away any americans gun rights so cut the bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #39
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 ima80baby said:
Was just coming to say this sh*t. Just like that shooting a couple days ago where dude shot all those people in Alabama. These shootings are connected in some fashion. No way you have mass shootings like this and they just happen to be random. The government does sh*t like this so that they can change the laws, get bigger budgets and keep a closer eye on the public. I'm not buying this sh*t for a second. This wasn't random like they make it seem.

And I agree with Big L. Buy your guns NOW before it's too late. Soon they might start talking about stopping gun sales.

you loons said the same sh*t after gifford was shot and guess what nothing happened
 5 years ago '04        #40
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 MosDefinition said:
please name 1 solitary instance where obama has done anything to curtail your gun rights even after the congresswoman was shot he did nothing he hasnt done anything to take away any americans gun rights so cut the bullsh*t
Look up the ATT Bill that is going to be signed on July 27th ... understand they are trying to take the guns out of peoples hands ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy