Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #581
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Mark-Ez said:
He bought the ticket early, acted like he had to take a phone call during previews. Wedged the door so it probably even looked closed. If you see the picture there is a place to put on all his stuff right to the left side of his car, plus there is a little hallyway. I don't know why people don't think he could of done this by himself...
I wasn't there neither was a loved one of mine so I'm grateful. Maybe the witnesses who seen two were seeing things or thought that due to all that gunfire that it was 2 people. I don't know breh.
 07-21-2012, 06:37 AM         #582
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DireWolf07 said:
Aite I don't know if this has been posted but one of the trailers shown before Dark Knight is Gangster Squad and it has a scene of a mass shooting in a movie theatre at the end.

This whole thing is fu*ked up on so many levels

Based on a true story.

07-21-2012, 07:50 AM         #583
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark-Ez said:
Also was an article where someone said he was at a bar a couple days prior and when someone put on a little wayne song he made a racial joke. so yes he was racist.
The internets said Ciara was a man, don't believe everything you read.
 5 years ago '06        #584
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1100 1100
 BluCupShawty said:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever but the media is very deceptive and will not report the story truthfully without an agenda. FACT!

You are right. The news has an agenda, just like anybody else with a set of priorities has an agenda. But it's not the fault of the news that we as human adults can't decipher and pull away the important stuff from the bullsh*t. Sure, they'll profile this k!ller and make him infamous, he'll probably gather a cult following from all the other sick fu*ks in the world. And yes, that is messed up, but this is America, and that's how it works not only in America but around the world. We are far from a perfect country or world for that matter, and since we allow so much freedom, people abuse it. Just like this demented douchebag abused his freedom and k!lled people in a mass gathering scenario.

But what I don't get is, where does the conspiracy bullsh*t come from? Where do these people gather the thoughts that make them think the government is planning this? People act like gun control would just push us all into slavery or something. The USA is the best country in the world, far from a third world country, we set the standard for the rest of the world, I don't see a communist government upbringing in our future, call me crazy or maybe just conservative, I don't know what you can call me cause I'm not political, I'm a realist first and foremost. And as the facts are presented to us, it's clear that this man (or whoever he acted with) were not trained by the government to k!ll innocent civilians. This isn't some movie or documentary you watch on your little conspiracy theory sites, it's a city named Aurora in the state of Colorado with families and residents that wanted to go see a midnight screening of Batman just like everyone else around the world. And those are all facts, this isn't some Area 51 expierment okay, the world is a lot better place without these as*holes telling people it's a government inside job. If you don't like the USA, leave. Canada has free health care. Go join a gang in Mexico. Your narrow minded opinions and viewpoints do not help anyone or anything for that matter. You're an embarassment to the American culture and you should be ashamed of abusing your freedom of speech. Go get a real education, again from the great institutions and universities founded in our great country, and believe in something that is FACTUAL.
 5 years ago '06        #585
space
space
But the conspiracy theory people will continue to exist, posting 2 youtube videos and saying there's countless more examples. Well why don't you post every fu*king example you can find, if there's countless examples hopefully you never come back.
 07-21-2012, 08:04 AM         #586
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
exactly and if the theater was in the hood we wouldnt have heard about the incident til about 2 weeks later.
Fixed
 5 years ago '06        #587
space
space
 Daddy Black said:

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.
This guys math sucks.. somehow $3500 in weapons turns into $20k of equipment. Go get a education you retards
 5 years ago '08        #588
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I highly doubt if he was an active racist since the guy he was drinking with was Black & he had nothing but good things to say.

Don't believe the hype.
RIP to the victims.
 07-21-2012, 01:03 PM         #589
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
Blog from one of the survivors.

5 years ago '06        #590
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Comic Book Guy said:
You are right. The news has an agenda, just like anybody else with a set of priorities has an agenda. But it's not the fault of the news that we as human adults can't decipher and pull away the important stuff from the bullsh*t. Sure, they'll profile this k!ller and make him infamous, he'll probably gather a cult following from all the other sick fu*ks in the world. And yes, that is messed up, but this is America, and that's how it works not only in America but around the world. We are far from a perfect country or world for that matter, and since we allow so much freedom, people abuse it. Just like this demented douchebag abused his freedom and k!lled people in a mass gathering scenario.

But what I don't get is, where does the conspiracy bullsh*t come from? Where do these people gather the thoughts that make them think the government is planning this? People act like gun control would just push us all into slavery or something. The USA is the best country in the world, far from a third world country, we set the standard for the rest of the world, I don't see a communist government upbringing in our future, call me crazy or maybe just conservative, I don't know what you can call me cause I'm not political, I'm a realist first and foremost. And as the facts are presented to us, it's clear that this man (or whoever he acted with) were not trained by the government to k!ll innocent civilians. This isn't some movie or documentary you watch on your little conspiracy theory sites, it's a city named Aurora in the state of Colorado with families and residents that wanted to go see a midnight screening of Batman just like everyone else around the world. And those are all facts, this isn't some Area 51 expierment okay, the world is a lot better place without these as*holes telling people it's a government inside job. If you don't like the USA, leave. Canada has free health care. Go join a gang in Mexico. Your narrow minded opinions and viewpoints do not help anyone or anything for that matter. You're an embarassment to the American culture and you should be ashamed of abusing your freedom of speech. Go get a real education, again from the great institutions and universities founded in our great country, and believe in something that is FACTUAL.
Time to pull this ramble apart.

1. It is the fault of the news that people can't decipher the bullsh*t from the truth. The media is in bed with the people giving them the stories. They purposely put the bullsh*t there to make it more difficult for people to get the real information.

2. This is not random. ATT could be signed into law next week and coincidentally 11 people are shot in Alabama and 12 murdered in Colorado days prior. fu*k outta here.

3. It doesn't matter if you believe this is the greatest country or not, gun control is illegal and unconstitutional.

4. It is NOT clear that this man wasn't government or higher than government trained. That's just what they told you and you believed it. It's not fact.

5. None of what you posted are facts, it's all opinions. Biased opinions at that. Probably drive a Ford F350 with a train horn, truck nuts, confederate flag and an "America, fu*k Yeah!" bumper sticker on the back of that bi*ch.

6. No one has to leave the U.S. because they don't like it. I love this country. I'm ashamed of those running it and as*holes like you who defend it the way you do.

7. Cut your real education crap. It's well known a better education can be had abroad. America has the worst education standards of any developed nation. How many other developed countries do you know of that cut the education budget so that they can add it to the war budget.

fu*k up
 5 years ago '09        #591
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,146 | Props total: 345 345

[video - click to view]

!
 5 years ago '12        #592
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Michael 1987 said:
If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug". But he's white, so it's "mental illness" ...
 5 years ago '07        #593
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
that gangster squad trailer is blocked from American Youtube.............
 5 years ago '10        #594
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Final Boss said:
!
Peep the OG post in the bottom regarding my sources once this act of terror hit twitter.

DontHateDaGreat said:
that sh*t is so damn stupid tho. Like WTF! He's a terrorist bottom line. smh
 07-21-2012, 05:56 PM         #595
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres something fishy about this sh*t yo

07-21-2012, 06:01 PM         #596
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EpodnamrA said:
theres something fishy about this sh*t yo

07-21-2012, 07:40 PM         #597
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
you're unnecessarily being semantical

he's primarily being classified as a mass shooter/killer - so of course there is going to be speculation about his mental health

no one is saying he's not a "terrorist" or "thug" but why classify him as such when "mass shooter" is semantically more accurate

either way, mass shooter/killer/terrorist/thug all have negative connotations so why should it matter? it's very trivial.
You're totally right, but most of these fools are caught up on petty things like "labels."

"Oh my god, why did the media use this word to describe someone instead of this other word? I'm so upset!!" lol f*gs
 07-21-2012, 08:10 PM         #598
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
Yikes

*requests username change*
I saw your name in the other thread and hit the
 5 years ago '04        #599
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Michael 1987 said:
If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug". But he's white, so it's "mental illness" ...

start at 2minutes its on point with your comment....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #600
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4845 4845
 ra1n said:
you're being unnecessarily semantical

he's primarily being classified as a mass shooter/killer - so of course there is going to be speculation about his mental health

no one is saying he's not a "terrorist" or "thug" but why classify him as such when "mass shooter" is semantically more accurate

either way, mass shooter/killer/terrorist/thug all have negative connotations so why should it matter? it's very trivial.

Perhaps you have a point there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy