Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #561
all3rd 685 heat pts685
space
space
$69,388 | Props total: 5531 5531
 TheT said:
Anybody else watching Pierce Morgan? Dude is on here talking about how he was hoping that his girl and their two kids made it out alive, when he was the one who left them in there .

His girl was shot in the ankle and still made it out with the kids. While this dude ran out and drove across the street.
I saw the thing with the Sportschick boyfriend dude barely said anything other then I hope you media guys focus on the victims and not this scumbucket k!ller. Also I barely saw him arguing with a pro gun guy that seemed to want to leave the interview?
 4 years ago '06        #562
Honolulu Blue 29 heat pts29
space
space
$16,770 | Props total: 178 178
After rereading this thread I'm ashamed to say I got caught up in the bs with the conspiracy crew here on Boxden. It's clear that the crew has the combined mental capacity of an infant who sh*ts themselves.

It's sad because I wonder if the people who say crazy sh*t on the Internet actually think this sh*t in real life. The conspiracy crew has the type of thinking that makes you wonder if they would partake in some real life, drawn out conspiracy theory. Clearly their agenda revolves around guns, violence and terrorism. And if we're going to start profiling wack jobs, this conspiracy crew on the Internet is at the top of the list.
 4 years ago '06        #563
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,062 | Props total: 3 3
 Michael_Moore said:
that's a certified
[pic - click to view]

theres no gif that can capture how much of a coward dude is
 4 years ago '05        #564
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,468 | Props total: 2940 2940
i had to count my blessings when i called my phrat brother that JUST moved to colorado after he graduated college and he told me that the viewing was sold out and it that was the closest theater to him. thats the theater he goes to. just thankful
 07-20-2012, 09:34 PM         #565
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
Blog from one of the survivors.

how about directing your anger towards Satan rather than God?.....you know,seeing as how he's the one responsible.....
 4 years ago '04        #566
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 355 355
 Michael_Moore said:
how about directing your anger towards Satan rather than God?.....you know,seeing as how he's the one responsible.....
Did you read the post?
 4 years ago '04        #567
all3rd 685 heat pts685
space
space
Man NBC has no shame even Fox wouldn't do this sh*t actually I saw this on dateline guess it was on Ed Show too.
 4 years ago '06        #568
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Rip and condolences to all the families
 4 years ago '06        #569
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
The news is really using the headline "worst theater massacre in U.S. history" to blow this way out of portion. It is a very unfortunate event. I feel for all those people wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand when the media tries to turn an isolated incident into a social epidemic. Don't scare people.
 07-20-2012, 10:18 PM         #570
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkpoet said:
The news is really using the headline "worst theater massacre in U.S. history" to blow this way out of portion. It is a very unfortunate event. I feel for all those people wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand when the media tries to turn an isolated incident into a social epidemic. Don't scare people.
you do have to think about it though, the camp massacre (albeit another country), dude shooting up the mall, dude shooting at people in the bar. In Mexico dudes throwing grenades in night clubs. North America is a cluster fu*k right now.
 4 years ago '04        #571
all3rd 685 heat pts685
space
space
Man I don't know I guess Piers and the other guy have points but I do wonder why Obama and Mitt wont argue about this issue.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #572
D3adjok3r 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
Sad Sad day RIP to all who passed

How did that guy even get all those guns why would he even need so many whoever sold him all that should of known something was off
 4 years ago '07        #573
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
this sh*t gotta stop fam
 4 years ago '06        #574
Stupid Fresh 182 heat pts182
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 1858 1858
that blog post was a good read
 4 years ago '07        #575
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 67 67
 Michael_Moore said:
Actually James Holmes is responsible.
 4 years ago '11        #576
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,366 | Props total: 733 733
He capped a baby too?
They need to fry his a.ss.
 4 years ago '06        #577
Affectz 98 heat pts98
space
space
$7,676 | Props total: 1897 1897
Damn,my grandma just told me she used to take care of the k!ller's friend and his little brother about a year ago,James Holmes would visit on vacation and she saw him a few times and talked to him,he even offered her coffee once but she declined,it's a small world
 4 years ago '05        #578
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,055 | Props total: 979 979
I think this was a government setup. So they said 2 shooters ran up in there, shot up the place threw tear gas and dipped and now they got a "suspect" in custody?? And at a place where they knew mad people were gonna be?? That dude they got is the fall guy. That sh*t is a setup for some more new freedom-stripping laws to be enacted. The truth will come out soon, remember where you heard it first.
 4 years ago '05        #579
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,055 | Props total: 979 979

4 years ago '11        #580
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 95 95
Stop it with the religious bullsh*t, fu*k your god and jesus f*ggots.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy