The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
164 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 22 - TV interrupted in Cali with END OF WORLD warning
70 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kylie Jenner pregnant byTravis Scott.
175 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #561
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Rip and condolences to all the families
 5 years ago '06        #562
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
The news is really using the headline "worst theater massacre in U.S. history" to blow this way out of portion. It is a very unfortunate event. I feel for all those people wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand when the media tries to turn an isolated incident into a social epidemic. Don't scare people.
 07-20-2012, 09:18 PM         #563
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkpoet said:
The news is really using the headline "worst theater massacre in U.S. history" to blow this way out of portion. It is a very unfortunate event. I feel for all those people wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand when the media tries to turn an isolated incident into a social epidemic. Don't scare people.
you do have to think about it though, the camp massacre (albeit another country), dude shooting up the mall, dude shooting at people in the bar. In Mexico dudes throwing grenades in night clubs. North America is a cluster fu*k right now.
 5 years ago '12        #564
D3adjok3r 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
Sad Sad day RIP to all who passed

How did that guy even get all those guns why would he even need so many whoever sold him all that should of known something was off
 5 years ago '07        #565
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
this sh*t gotta stop fam
 5 years ago '06        #566
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$23,884 | Props total: 4251 4251
that blog post was a good read
 5 years ago '07        #567
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,547 | Props total: 128 128
 Michael_Moore said:
how about directing your anger towards Satan rather than God?.....you know,seeing as how he's the one responsible.....
Actually James Holmes is responsible.
 5 years ago '11        #568
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 1252 1252
He capped a baby too?
They need to fry his a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #569
Affectz 121 heat pts121
space
space
$8,147 | Props total: 4161 4161
Damn,my grandma just told me she used to take care of the k!ller's friend and his little brother about a year ago,James Holmes would visit on vacation and she saw him a few times and talked to him,he even offered her coffee once but she declined,it's a small world
 5 years ago '05        #570
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,490 | Props total: 1755 1755
I think this was a government setup. So they said 2 shooters ran up in there, shot up the place threw tear gas and dipped and now they got a "suspect" in custody?? And at a place where they knew mad people were gonna be?? That dude they got is the fall guy. That sh*t is a setup for some more new freedom-stripping laws to be enacted. The truth will come out soon, remember where you heard it first.
 5 years ago '05        #571
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,490 | Props total: 1755 1755

5 years ago '11        #572
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 195 195
Stop it with the religious bullsh*t, fu*k your god and jesus f*ggots.
 5 years ago '08        #573
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 193 193
 Michael 1987 said:
If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug". But he's white, so it's "mental illness" ...
 5 years ago '09        #574
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
RIP to all the victims, thoughts and prayers with their families.
 07-21-2012, 02:23 AM         #575
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
for those that aren't in the know...or think this is all bullsh*t & isn't a gov't set up so our guns can be taken away & they can have safe passage to carry out the gun ban bill...the Elite/Illuminati always tell you what they're gonna do ahead of time via movies/tv shows before they carry out their false flag ops...before this morning's massacre the trailer for Gangsta Squad played for the viewing audience before James carried out his a.ssignment.

2:04

if you think it's coincidental here are past examples...

9/11

BP Oil Spill

there's countless others.....
You are an obvious homos3xual.

You breathe air with other homos3xuals.

You're an obvious Christian and we all know about them preachers and the little boys.

You talk about Frank Ocean, a homos3xual, all the time.

You are homos3xual.

There's countless others....
 07-21-2012, 03:30 AM         #576
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this stories wild

so random too
 5 years ago '05        #577
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$46,736 | Props total: 10615 10615
 Michael 1987 said:
If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug". But he's white, so it's "mental illness" ...
 5 years ago '04        #578
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1021 1021
Wow... Just Horrible. Not sayin sh*t about gun laws but there's gotta be something to prevent people from stocking up like that. Dude was strapped from his feet to his head. And until you've experience tear gas yourself please don't act like someone should have tried to save the day. When I was tear gassed i couldn't see, could barely breathe, and stumbled all over the place.

I'm wondering if it is the typical theatre layout, with like 5 of the front rows in front of the emergency exit and the first row of upperstairs seating has the metal bars in front. If so that first upperstairs row was completely fu*ked and i can only imagine how terrifying that would be. If someone was going to try do something it would of had to have been someone in those front rows in front of the emergency exit, but when someone is straight armored up like Robo cop, it's hard to imagine what you could really do besides tackle him.

As Far as this guy is concerned, was he planning to get away and Aurora police responded so quickly he could not? If so props to them for that, but why did he tell Police there was a bomb in his apartment? The plan was to the time the loud music to disturb neighbors and have them open the door. Maybe he just wanted to impress people or maybe he thought they would under-estimate how advanced his bomb was and detonate it, those are the only conclusions I could come up with. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

I also think the Moms reaction is very stange and it will be interesting to hear her speak.

Last edited by Mark-Ez; 07-21-2012 at 03:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #579
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 1021 1021
Also was an article where someone said he was at a bar a couple days prior and when someone put on a little wayne song he made a racial joke. so yes he was racist.
 5 years ago '10        #580
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,754 | Props total: 13423 13423
lets set the race aspect to the side for a minute.
WHY HAS THIS HAS YET TO BE CALLED TERRORISM????!!! Plz somebody explain that to me. Cause Lil Joker brought terror, chaos, destruction, death, and evil on them people. When the media and people start labeling this f*ggot a terrorist like he is the sooner the country can move on. It's obvious why this is not called an act of homegrown terrorism I just wanna see if I can get a valid not opinonated reason as to why. Thanks in advance.

Mark-Ez said:
Also was an article where someone said he was at a bar a couple days prior and when someone put on a little wayne song he made a racial joke. so yes he was racist.
A f*ggot, a racist, and a short d!ck terrorist. Should have just blown himself up away from everybody.

Daddy Black said:
I think this was a government setup. So they said 2 shooters ran up in there, shot up the place threw tear gas and dipped and now they got a "suspect" in custody?? And at a place where they knew mad people were gonna be?? That dude they got is the fall guy. That sh*t is a setup for some more new freedom-stripping laws to be enacted. The truth will come out soon, remember where you heard it first.
I'm flustered about this. I caught some1 from Denver retweeting this before the attention whoring media got a hold of this and the sources on there were pretty damn sure it was two not 1 terrorists. Maybe it was one but to prop the door open to suit up and comeback in somebody had to have seen that. Either it was 2 terrorists or someone helped him gain reentry into the theatre. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever but the media is very deceptive and will not report the story truthfully without an agenda. FACT!

VinylDigga213 said:
Stop it with the religious bullsh*t, fu*k your god and jesus f*ggots.

God bless you homie and have a blessed day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
113 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX RJJR, Klitschko, Mayweather or Ward
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Laurence Fishburne got divorced.
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy