Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #541
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 DireWolf07 said:
Aite I don't know if this has been posted but one of the trailers shown before Dark Knight is Gangster Squad and it has a scene of a mass shooting in a movie theatre at the end.

This whole thing is fu*ked up on so many levels

this can NOT be real life!
 07-20-2012, 08:11 PM         #542
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
That's crazy yo

You're peace of sh*t.

You not seriously gonna blame a parent for being a parent...doesn't matter what time the show started...the fact remains is its a Movie Theatre. You supposed to be safe at a Movie Theatre. Just cuz you have a child don't mean the world stop...that's like saying "who takes a 3 month old to Wal-Mart at 3 AM....cuz that's what reg people do. Some people can't go to the movies during the day and can't get babysitters that late. You sounding like they took the baby out to a club or something. Regular people live their life, they don't shoot people at the Movies.
you don't take a damn three month old baby to the movies...
 07-20-2012, 08:29 PM         #543
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.. Gotta watch these weirdo loners that stays online all day focusing on stupid sh*t, boxden got a bunch of these profiles....
 07-20-2012, 08:30 PM         #544
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is so surreal, tragic.

I can't imagine what the fellow boxden members are discussing in all these 600 + replies,but I bet its gonna be entertaining to say the least
 07-20-2012, 08:37 PM         #545
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
for those that aren't in the know...or think this is all bullsh*t & isn't a gov't set up so our guns can be taken away & they can have safe passage to carry out the gun ban bill...the Elite/Illuminati always tell you what they're gonna do ahead of time via movies/tv shows before they carry out their false flag ops...before this morning's massacre the trailer for Gangsta Squad played for the viewing audience before James carried out his a.ssignment.

2:04

if you think it's coincidental here are past examples...

9/11

BP Oil Spill

there's countless others.....
the fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #546
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Anybody else watching Pierce Morgan? Dude is on here talking about how he was hoping that his girl and their two kids made it out alive, when he was the one who left them in there .

His girl was shot in the ankle and still made it out with the kids. While this dude ran out and drove across the street.
 07-20-2012, 08:47 PM         #547
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
The emergency doors dont open from the outside.. The murderer propped the door and got his guns

But since they even open whats stopping you from dropping a grenade outside the door, buy a ticket, go in the theater and go open the door and get it?!?

Absolutely nothing

1 if the emergency doors open, an alarm should sound or let employees know that it opened (so they can go investigate) and let them know when/if the door is adjar

2. If you open that door and its not an emergency, you should get a heavy fine

Its really a sign that society is too fragile and puts too much trust in humanity

People cry that they dont want the govt. to babysit us but we're looking like we cant manage ourselves on our own

People are really ruining it for everyone
You can't stop everything, you can put cams everywhere but people will bi*ch about that. You can put a minority report system in place and the Illuminati nerds will cry about that. What stops some dumbass kid from opening fire at a church? How many metal detectors are in churches? All this wild sh*t these new gen kids are getting is poisoning their minds.
 07-20-2012, 08:50 PM         #548
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many Zimmerman supporters gonna donate to this sick fu*k also?
 5 years ago '04        #549
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 TheT said:
Anybody else watching Pierce Morgan? Dude is on here talking about how he was hoping that his girl and their two kids made it out alive, when he was the one who left them in there .

His girl was shot in the ankle and still made it out with the kids. While this dude ran out and drove across the street.
I saw dat sh*t, at first I thought his bi*ch was kat stackz but her t*ts was lookin good....
 07-20-2012, 08:56 PM         #550
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip

u cant even escape 3 hours form this sh*tty world to enjoy yourself
 07-20-2012, 09:03 PM         #551
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:

that's a certified
[pic - click to view]

07-20-2012, 09:16 PM         #552
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gun laws apply to people who, guess what, OBEY GUN LAWS. murderers typically don't obey gun laws, dumb a.sses.
 5 years ago '04        #553
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Why didn't god save them?
Blog from one of the survivors.

5 years ago '06        #554
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
After rereading this thread I'm ashamed to say I got caught up in the bs with the conspiracy crew here on Boxden. It's clear that the crew has the combined mental capacity of an infant who sh*ts themselves.

It's sad because I wonder if the people who say crazy sh*t on the Internet actually think this sh*t in real life. The conspiracy crew has the type of thinking that makes you wonder if they would partake in some real life, drawn out conspiracy theory. Clearly their agenda revolves around guns, violence and terrorism. And if we're going to start profiling wack jobs, this conspiracy crew on the Internet is at the top of the list.
 5 years ago '06        #555
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Michael_Moore said:
that's a certified
[pic - click to view]

theres no gif that can capture how much of a coward dude is
 5 years ago '05        #556
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
i had to count my blessings when i called my phrat brother that JUST moved to colorado after he graduated college and he told me that the viewing was sold out and it that was the closest theater to him. thats the theater he goes to. just thankful
 07-20-2012, 09:34 PM         #557
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
Blog from one of the survivors.

how about directing your anger towards Satan rather than God?.....you know,seeing as how he's the one responsible.....
 5 years ago '04        #558
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Michael_Moore said:
how about directing your anger towards Satan rather than God?.....you know,seeing as how he's the one responsible.....
Did you read the post?
 5 years ago '06        #559
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Rip and condolences to all the families
 5 years ago '06        #560
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
The news is really using the headline "worst theater massacre in U.S. history" to blow this way out of portion. It is a very unfortunate event. I feel for all those people wholeheartedly, but I cannot stand when the media tries to turn an isolated incident into a social epidemic. Don't scare people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy