Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
yo cats turn every thread into an argument
 07-20-2012, 04:21 PM         #502
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
I see you in every topic that involves a white and black person bringing up race. You may not straight up say its about race but you imply it every chance you get. Generally talking sh*t about white people in the process.

This crazy dude shot up a theatre and white, black, mexican, and probably a bunch of other races were injured or k!lled. Clearly dude didn't care what race he hurt so to say it could be racially charged is stupid as fu*k.
So you coming at me on some a.ssumption sh*t.............you f*ggots love to a.ssume sh*t....but you always run away like bi*ches when presented with facts...............as stated you over zealous insecure bastard nobody knows the motivation behind the shootings........maybe you should stop worrying about race so fu*king much huh? If the did do it behind that who fu*king cares, people are still dead right?
 5 years ago '07        #503
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16061 16061
 ErnieB said:
yo cats turn every thread into an argument
B some cats need to feel good about themselves.. all the name calling and isht ya see...is really not even argumentative..more self serving than anything anyways RIP to all who perished and my heart goes out to the wounded
 07-20-2012, 04:24 PM         #504
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYT said:
smfh

dudes like this need to join the army and go ham in war. wtf
Its funny you say that cause its usually those "crazy" guys who are too weak to make it through basic. He'll have a good time in prison though. TAH!!!
 5 years ago '08        #505
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Give this guy death!
 5 years ago '04        #506
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 swyshasweets said:
yuuuup...keep them local police out as long as they can

was there no police at the theater before the shooting? hell my little town has police at a tuesday nite madagascar 3 .....no police at a midnite screening of 1 of the biggest movies
Not sure but I thought I read that police on the scene apprehended him quickly

Why do ignorant people always talk like they know. People on BX sound so foolish
 5 years ago '09        #507
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
When semi automatic weapons are readily available in such a big country people are gonna snap and do sh*t like this
 5 years ago '05        #508
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,118 | Props total: 19787 19787
the police said he colored his head red and called his self the joker
wanted to blow up his apartment like the movie
 07-20-2012, 04:38 PM         #509
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
That was his HANDLER, he was inside and got out as he came in for the operation, you will never catch the handler only the controlled patsy. This place is full of security cameras this entire event is all on video yet of course you will not see get to see that.

This world is not what you think it is, they got freaks that have s3x with babies and other
sick sh*t, you need to realize what you are being trapped in a matrix and if you don't look around and wake up YOU WILL END UP DEAD lost in a fantasy batman crazed sh*t, where these white boys with a smile mass k!ll in a calm manner.

Reports say these movie goers were glued WERE IMMERSED into the movie, soon as a shooting up scene was happening the k!ller entered and turned fiction into reality. THIS WAS PLANNED IN A VERY SOPHISTICATED MANNER, he already had plans to blow up the apartment complex he was in but told the officers about it. After his k!lling operation gave in like is nothing happened, the operation was complete.
 The N said:
The ignorance of this kid, you can't be a man with this low wave of intelligence
mass shootings of this fashion DO NOT HAPPEN EVERY DAY fool, this is rare.

You acting like this was a shooting in Flatbush over some bi*ch, this is the 2nd biggest
massacre in the USA after that Virginia Tech disaster, so damn stop trying to come here
acting like you know anything.

You probably could careless about this, you will be all into NFL season and sh*t in a few
weeks not even realize what ATT BILL is and none of that, you one of these people that doesn't care about sh*t unless something happens to your loves ones, you don't give a fu*k about these folks here at all, you have no idea about anything regarding Gun Ban Laws son.

I bet you know everything about NFL contracts and how much they get paid and nothing that matters, I ain't trying to talk to ya types anymore I type and if you choose to read then fine if not whatever
 The N said:
This guy was a top Honor student, all types of honors, Bio Medical Field full on PSYOP driven and ready to go, the perfect subject for this operation.
Jesus fu*king Christ will you just get a look at this dumbass little freak?

This little kid's childhood obviously included way too many trips to Penn state growing up.

Seriously.... k!ll yourself, kid.

Comic Book Guy said:
I think Ronnie is in on the conspiracy because he lets these fu*king idiots post their stupid conspiracy bullsh*t all day
Where do these dumbasses even come from, seriously? It's starting to fu*k up the forum now.
 5 years ago '10        #510
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
damn... I hear you yo.. damn near everyday I find myself being tested. It's like once you try to change for the better you gotta deal wit 10x's more bullsh*t... like something's tryin its hardest to stop you from changing. Started to hear demons in my sleep and sh*t lol.. but it actually lets me know Im on the right path.. cause before they wasn't botherin me cause they knew they had me..... Ion know sh*t just crazy lol

But yea #salute for makin a change g .. most people just accept their position and end up fallin victim to it instead of pushin to better themselves... but then again... not everybody built to survive...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I-NeeD-$$$ again.

There's no telling what voices this guy was hearing in his head as well
life is one long test fam, either you pass or you fail.
 5 years ago '11        #511
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
sh*t like this is only shocking to white people

n*ggas use to shootouts and innocent lives being took in the hood
 5 years ago '05        #512
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 notoriousthugzz said:

Why do ignorant people always talk like they know. People on BX sound so foolish
Word, dude is an idiot. They had some extra police on staff there for the big crowd already. Pretty sure that's why they were able to grab him out back before he got in his car.
 5 years ago '05        #513
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 notoriousthugzz said:

sorry for my ignoraaance i just heard on the cee in in there was no police at the theaaatur fukktard
 5 years ago '09        #514
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Police got him in 90 sec
 07-20-2012, 05:13 PM         #515
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts crazy. I can't imagine something like this happening to me, but sh*t like this is more than likely going to continue to grow in the world with the ease of being able to buy weapons and people being 'depressed in this economy'

I don't understand why this guy is still breathing though. Torture him, let the family members of the deceased and victims get at him, have a public hanging... something... not throw him in the prison system and live at OUR expense.
 5 years ago '05        #516
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 Suppafresh said:
Smh the sad thing is they going to try to enforce more gun control because of this. Now if they let people carry guns anywhere this sh*t wouldn't have happen.
:I agree bruh.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #517
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This type of sh*t makes me so sick man.. You can't even go watch a movie now? fu*k kinda sh*t is this man?
 5 years ago '05        #518
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,298 | Props total: 4717 4717
regardless of what can be said, we can keep talking, but if anyone knows people that this affected by this horrible crime and act of senselessness, praying for the families.
 5 years ago '11        #519
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,320 | Props total: 8447 8447
 Illstreet said:
Only on BX could this become a Race thread...
 5 years ago '11        #520
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 The N said:
Some white boy is still alive and he k!llED BLACK PEOPLE in this black area
what do you think is going to happen?.

Remember the story has just begun, once this Batman layer is off pay attention
this is will be turned into RACIAL ISSUE.

Some Elijah Wood looking dude k!lling Blacks, Babies like a controlled agent of Chaos
CALMLY shooting babie in the face?, you think a educated normal guy just does this?

He was found calmly in his car like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over, not resisting nothing, if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude still alive.

Keep it real, take away the batman sh*t NOW,

Here is the real picture

A WHITE GUY SHOT THE HELL OUT OF A Theater, He wasn't BLACK,MEXICAN, IT
WAS A WHITE GUY mass murdering folks. WHO LOOKS BAD IN THIS PICTURE?
This idiot

Nets lost for having this guy as a fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy