most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #481
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
 Comic Book Guy said:
im done
Thank god
 5 years ago '05        #482
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 The N said:
Ya her PR skills are great, she says the story like a 5 year old talking about what he did in school today, notice the TwiLight shirt
its crazy i been watching the news for yrs now and can point these ppl out quik
 5 years ago '11        #483
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
As much as Michael Moore is a douche, and an attention seeking f*ggot, his Bowling for Columbine movie shows the problem isn't that America has tons of guns. Canada has just as much and doesn't have even close to the amount of gun deaths as America. The difference is how American's are pumped full of fear via the News, the government keeps Americans scared and untrustworthy of our neighbors. When you don't trust your own neighbor, you're going to react quickly, and violently when you perceive a threat. Thus Americans shoot first and ask questions later. A Culture of fear leads to nerds like this guy, the Columbine kids to feel hopeless in the world and lash out and in their mind "getting vengeance" for all the sh*t they put up with in life.

Other countries have lots of guns and still don't have the numbers of gun deaths like America has, that theory is bullsh*t. It's the culture of fear this country lives in.
THIS

5 years ago '09        #484
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 305 305
also look for paid actors on the news posing as witnesses, they do this sh*t every false flag they pull... you can tell if they acting if they sound like they are reading a script being read to them through an earpiece
 5 years ago '08        #485
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4808 4808
 ogballer32 said:
So basically, ol boy purchased a ticket.

Went inside and scoped out the scene and made his last minute preps

Then pretended to get a call 15-20 minutes before the shooting to go prop the door open for himself

Then goes into his car and changes then straps up

Then shoots up the Movies
Seems very plausible
 5 years ago '09        #486
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Dont make some bullsh*t general statement and then bi*ch out...........explain your statement or stfu about it.
Dude read what you type. You make it racial then say you weren't thinking race. Then say you made a "true" statement (in your mind its true) when its not then lecture about people's holier than thou attitude.

Lets not even get started on the line "I'm tired of people taking their a.ssumptions and calling it fact and standing by it like its absolute truth"

THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Hence why I called you a hypocrite
 5 years ago '05        #487
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Final Boss said:
its a psy op technique where they claim the patsys hideout is rigged with explosives, its just a tactic for them to buy time to ship in the compromised feds to plant their "evidence"
yuuuup...keep them local police out as long as they can

was there no police at the theater before the shooting? hell my little town has police at a tuesday nite madagascar 3 .....no police at a midnite screening of 1 of the biggest movies
 5 years ago '05        #488
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Final Boss said:
also look for paid actors on the news posing as witnesses, they do this sh*t every false flag they pull... you can tell if they acting if they sound like they are reading a script being read to them through an earpiece
9/11 was big on that...hell the ppl on the ground where telling what airline it was n numbers n sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #489
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
 budlightextra said:
Thank god
??? you a closet conspiracy theory artist? go off yourself douche
 5 years ago '04        #490
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19624 19624
 The N said:
The ignorance of this kid, you can't be a man with this low wave of intelligence
mass shootings of this fashion DO NOT HAPPEN EVERY DAY fool, this is rare.

You acting like this was a shooting in Flatbush over some bi*ch, this is the 2nd biggest
massacre in the USA after that Virginia Tech disaster, so damn stop trying to come here
acting like you know anything.

You probably could careless about this, you will be all into NFL season and sh*t in a few
weeks not even realize what ATT BILL is and none of that, you one of these people that doesn't care about sh*t unless something happens to your loves ones, you don't give a fu*k about these folks here at all, you have no idea about anything regarding Gun Ban Laws son.

I bet you know everything about NFL contracts and how much they get paid and nothing that matters, I ain't trying to talk to ya types anymore I type and if you choose to read then fine if not whatever
Wow you cant be this dense. It's clear you have no friends.

I hate you smart dumb dudes. Always trying to kick knowledge meanwhile they look like complete jackasses.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-20-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 07-20-2012, 03:28 PM         #491
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
Dude read what you type. You make it racial then say you weren't thinking race. Then say you made a "true" statement (in your mind its true) when its not then lecture about people's holier than thou attitude.

Lets not even get started on the line "I'm tired of people taking their a.ssumptions and calling it fact and standing by it like its absolute truth"

THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING! Hence why I called you a hypocrite
So me saying that no one knows if race was involved is not a true statement? Im sorry where has it been documented that it was or wasn't? It was you two butt holes telling other people off because your a.ssUMING that it wasn't....you were who I was referring too. I never indicated it was or wasn't I said no one knew.......but its clear to see who the real people who always have race on their mind's are. The ones who no matter what are quick to bring it up, but call the next man racist.

And I made nothing racial.......I commented on a post that was in relation to race......you said some dumb sh*t back, and I responded..........but still never indicated anything at all.......
 5 years ago '06        #492
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
@ these debates
 5 years ago '11        #493
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I wonder if he picked the Batman movie specifically for a reason. Or if he had watched the movie already and this it somehow played a role in these k!llings.
 07-20-2012, 03:43 PM         #494
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
I wonder if he picked the Batman movie specifically for a reason. Or if he had watched the movie already and this it somehow played a role in these k!llings.
My guess is the midnight screen played later then normal
 07-20-2012, 03:50 PM         #495
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only on BX could this become a Race thread...
 5 years ago '09        #496
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
So me saying that no one knows if race was involved is not a true statement? Im sorry where has it been documented that it was or wasn't? It was you two butt holes telling other people off because your a.ssUMING that it wasn't....you were who I was referring too. I never indicated it was or wasn't I said no one knew.......but its clear to see who the real people who always have race on their mind's are. The ones who no matter what are quick to bring it up, but call the next man racist.

And I made nothing racial.......I commented on a post that was in relation to race......you said some dumb sh*t back, and I responded..........but still never indicated anything at all.......
I see you in every topic that involves a white and black person bringing up race. You may not straight up say its about race but you imply it every chance you get. Generally talking sh*t about white people in the process.

This crazy dude shot up a theatre and white, black, mexican, and probably a bunch of other races were injured or k!lled. Clearly dude didn't care what race he hurt so to say it could be racially charged is stupid as fu*k.
 5 years ago '09        #497
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,835 | Props total: 8960 8960
I went to the 12:01 showing at my theater.....by the time previews came and went....the movie started around 12:25....I know because I checked my watch....at the movie theater I went to...they had a promotional thing where food and drinks were being sold inside the theater room instead at the stands....and the people selling were dressed up as batman charecters. Infact, one of the guys working from the movie theater was dressed up as the joker and was walking around checking the area during the movie.

If I was at that movie theater....I would felt the same way as everybody else and would have just expected it to be part of the movie premier night....there was alot of people dressed up as batman at the movies......its really crazy to think what really went down in a situation like that....could have been any of US (I went with my girl).......just going to see a movie we want....could have happened anywhere.

Its kinda scary if you think about it.....and its really sad when you think of the victims
 5 years ago '04        #498
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19624 19624
 Ldogg310 said:
Dawg you are a real life idiot. Im not even joking. People like you are the reason people should get a distant relative test before they fu*k so you half retards arent born in the first place.
And he goes around calling people idiots and fools. The audacity. When I read his posts I felt like I was losing brain cells because of his ridiculous subjective views.
 5 years ago '04        #499
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Its sad what happened to the victims. The guy is coward.
 5 years ago '04        #500
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
smfh

dudes like this need to join the army and go ham in war. wtf
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago