most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #421
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
 FoShizzle8 said:
what does being white have to do with it?

i wonder how many black people have robbed liquior stores today.same difference in my opinion
Makin this a race war is fu*kin retarded. But with that said, your post is just as bad as everyone else that you're arguing against. Robbing a place is not equivalent to shooting 70 somethin people. I truly hope you don't really believe that.

Most importantly, rip to those that lost their lives cuz of this
 5 years ago '08        #422
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17220 17220
[Originally Posted by dgamer101

Woke up and saw this sh*t. Makes me sick to my stomach. I got family in Aurora and thankfully none of them went. My aunt lives across the street from that theater.

Hate that they won't say what this is, an act of terrorism. But they won't call him a terrorist. What happened to the other guy? Initial reports said that there were two guys. And how do you get into an emergency exit without someone opening it for you? Aren't they locked from the inside?

Rest in Paradise to those who were lost. Especially the children. Wtf is wrong with this world? It seems like more children are k!lled here by senseless bullsh*t than anywhere else. fu*k this world.

That was his HANDLER, he was inside and got out as he came in for the operation, you will never catch the handler only the controlled patsy. This place is full of security cameras this entire event is all on video yet of course you will not see get to see that.

This world is not what you think it is, they got freaks that have s3x with babies and other
sick sh*t, you need to realize what you are being trapped in a matrix and if you don't look around and wake up YOU WILL END UP DEAD lost in a fantasy batman crazed sh*t, where these white boys with a smile mass k!ll in a calm manner.

Reports say these movie goers were glued WERE IMMERSED into the movie, soon as a shooting up scene was happening the k!ller entered and turned fiction into reality. THIS WAS PLANNED IN A VERY SOPHISTICATED MANNER, he already had plans to blow up the apartment complex he was in but told the officers about it. After his k!lling operation gave in like is nothing happened, the operation was complete.

Last edited by The N; 07-20-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #423
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
Ever since I heard about this shooting is think about this movie.

The story and movie are too similar.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 01seay; 07-20-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #424
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 Kgdesign said:
Makin this a race war is fu*kin retarded. But with that said, your post is just as bad as everyone else that you're arguing against. Robbing a place is not equivalent to shooting 70 somethin people. I truly hope you don't really believe that.

Most importantly, rip to those that lost their lives cuz of this
what a dumbass.

he complains about racism, then proceeds to be racist himself.

5 years ago '04        #425
space
space
 The N said:
It pushes an agenda of ANTI GUN, it scares the masses into saying YES YES take away all the guns forgetting that criminals still find ways to guns while YOU WILL NOT. Now how will you protect your home if a dude dressed like Bane comes in to rob you and k!ll your family?.

Also do you know what GUN BILL is coming up July 27th?
It isn't a coincidence this happened before that GUN BILL, everything you hear now is not
much about the families and stories of the dead....it is all "WE MUST PASS THE a.ssAULT GUNS BAN" "WE MUST TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT OF HAVING GUNS", "WE MUST LIMIT AMMO sales"
all these mass shootings ALWAYS happen before some Gun Bill is coming up or close to being up.
So this was all planned by the government? Illuminati and what not?

Log off bro.

This is a mass shooting, SHOOTINGS HAPPEN EVERYDAY.
 5 years ago '05        #426
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
As much as it seems like the "The N" is trolling, there is a Bill that's supposed to be voted on in the next week or so, involving gun control.

And of course this tragedy in CO, is gonna be used as ammunition supporting the bill. Now whether or not this was some kinda of planned operation by the govt? IDK and it's not something I'd expect. At the same time I can't even begin to process what goes thru someone's head to do something like this.
 5 years ago '06        #427
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
I think Ronnie is in on the conspiracy because he lets these fu*king idiots post their stupid conspiracy bullsh*t all day
 5 years ago '10        #428
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You cant talk about sh*t like this to these nerds that never really experienced no type of real drama in their life...

I've never been religious, was atheist for most my life... And I know exactly what you're talkin about...

I know how it feels to see a demon when you look in the mirror... and if it wasn't for certain things workin out the way they did I pry still wouldn't believe in GOD. But truthfully there's no other reason I can see for me not to be dead or locked up right now.

It's a crazy feeling when you look back and feel like you were under some type of spell or possessed... and basically have to re-learn how to live again.

But like I said I had to know what bein evil felt like to truly understand that GOD is real cause there cant be one without the other... so I cant blame kids on here for knockin it...

Thats all Ima say tho.. cause I know they goin start wantin to debate and all that bullsh*t...

And thats not just for looking in the mirror and truly opening your eyes but also for sharing that with us. Takes balls to open up like that not worried about being ridiculed. Your post rings so close to home that it feels surreal reading it. Only major contrast was that I was raised in the church. But my childhood was hell esp with my parents divorcing. As I continued to age in adulthood I developed into a hot headed, violent, gang banging, alcoholic that had an insatiable lust for women. I been shot twice, slashed across my eye, in numerous wrecks and yet I'm still here. Married with 4 kids working my way back to God which is a very very hard thing to do in today's world. I slowed down A lot but still struggle with my lust for women. Once I came out of my shell my gift of gab for women became a serious problem esp once I got my 1st piece of trim and knew I was a beast. Chasing women aint as fun as it used to esp being a family man but my tongue still draw women to me, married chicks and all. So it's really a struggle for me now with me trying to better myself but with an inbox and phone full of hoes. I got way off track but this has A LOT to do with the world we live in and the spiritual warfare that takes place everyday. You have to be observant of the good and the bad when looking in the mirror. In the case of this massacre this guy's darkness overtook him. He didn't just wake up and decide to go shoot up the batman premier with camo, a mask and body armor on armed like he was TI.
 5 years ago '04        #429
space
space
The government can try to control gun laws, but they wont, if you really want something, you'll get it... THIS IS AMERICA.... We seen how successful they were with their drug laws, right? I'm saying... You can TRY to control guns, but you'll never control a crazy motherfu*ker with a mission to k!ll.
 5 years ago '11        #430
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 The N said:
He came from the Emergency doors FROM THE OUTSIDE, explain that......
where he got that gear/gas bombs/arsenal, this dude seems very well TRAINED
some random dude is not going to calmly shoot up places and k!ll babies execution style
like an agent of chaos, listen to people who were there sh*t screams MK ULTRA.

Here is the thing though this wacko didn't off himself, they caught him in the Car CALMLY sitting down in the parking lot, dude didn't try to get away he didn't try "f!ght TILL THE END" type of sh*t, he simply put SHUT DOWN after he did that operation.

Oh btw it is no coincidence this happened a week before the ATT BILL is signed on July 27th,
this helps, here it is yet another mass shooting in the USA to help push those saying we must take away all the guns from americans now.

Don't be surprise of Copy cats happen also, alot of people out there look for moments like this to go all out and try to cause chaos for attention.

5 years ago '08        #431
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
 The N said:
That was his HANDLER, he was inside and got out as he came in for the operation, you will never catch the handler only the controlled patsy. This place is full of security cameras this entire event is all on video yet of course you will not see get to see that.

This world is not what you think it is, they got freaks that have s3x with babies and other
sick sh*t, you need to realize what you are being trapped in a matrix and if you don't look around and wake up YOU WILL END UP DEAD lost in a fantasy batman crazed sh*t.

Reports say these movie goers were glued WERE IMMERSED into movie, soon as a shooting up scene happened the k!ller entered and turned fiction into reality, THIS WAS PLANNED IN A VERY SOPHISTICATED MANNER, he already had plans to blow up the apartment complex he was in but told the officers it was bobby trapped.
If you're talking about that UN Treaty, then the treaty, very explicitly, addresses only the transfer of weapons between countries. Regulations of arms within countries remain the sole responsibility of the countries themselves.
 07-20-2012, 02:10 PM         #432
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
Not every single situation on the face of the Earth is race driven like you seem to think

I wasn't thinking race......it never occurred in my mind.......just made a rather true comment. And in true sucka a.ss white boy fashion you deny that it in no way absolutley had nothing to do with race..........but no no one knows if it did yet............I'm tired of people taking their a.ssumptions and calling it fact and standing by it like its absolute truth.............when they dont know they are only a.ssuming and have no right to put any one else's belief on the matter down because they feel they are entitled to this holier then thou attitude.....that all.
 5 years ago '09        #433
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 334 334
 01seay said:
Ever since I heard about this shooting is think about this movie.

The story and movie are too similar.

[pic - click to view]

i was going to bring this up aswell but IMO the norway massacre was wayyyy more like that movie... even the way he created a diversion by blowing up the police station, anders brevik was even wearing freemason paraphernalia
 5 years ago '05        #434
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 TanstA! said:
The government can try to control gun laws, but they wont, if you really want something, you'll get it... THIS IS AMERICA.... We seen how successful they were with their drug laws, right? I'm saying... You can TRY to control guns, but you'll never control a crazy motherfu*ker with a mission to k!ll.
Whatever the plan is won't work...look at NYC gun laws. Lol cats all over got guns...
 5 years ago '08        #435
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
This guy was a top Honor student, all types of honors, Bio Medical Field full on PSYOP driven and ready to go, the perfect subject for this operation.
 5 years ago '04        #436
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 The N said:

sick sh*t, you need to realize what you are being trapped in a matrix and if you don't look around and wake up YOU WILL END UP DEAD lost in a fantasy batman crazed sh*t, where these white boys with a smile mass k!ll in a calm manner.

Reports say these movie goers were glued WERE IMMERSED into the movie, soon as a shooting up scene was happening the k!ller entered and turned fiction into reality. THIS WAS PLANNED IN A VERY SOPHISTICATED MANNER, he already had plans to blow up the apartment complex he was in but told the officers about it. After his k!lling operation gave in like is nothing happened, the operation was complete.

I'm done
 5 years ago '10        #437
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Copy cats? That would NOT be a shock! I told my wife I expect some loser(s) to mimic this.
 5 years ago '10        #438
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 The N said:
This guy was a top Honor student, all types of honors, Bio Medical Field full on PSYOP driven and ready to go, the perfect subject for this operation.
dudes batsh*t insane
 5 years ago '08        #439
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 TanstA! said:
So this was all planned by the government? Illuminati and what not?

Log off bro.

This is a mass shooting, SHOOTINGS HAPPEN EVERYDAY.
The ignorance of this kid, you can't be a man with this low wave of intelligence
mass shootings of this fashion DO NOT HAPPEN EVERY DAY fool, this is rare.

You acting like this was a shooting in Flatbush over some bi*ch, this is the 2nd biggest
massacre in the USA after that Virginia Tech disaster, so damn stop trying to come here
acting like you know anything.

You probably could careless about this, you will be all into NFL season and sh*t in a few
weeks not even realize what ATT BILL is and none of that, you one of these people that doesn't care about sh*t unless something happens to your loves ones, you don't give a fu*k about these folks here at all, you have no idea about anything regarding Gun Ban Laws son.

I bet you know everything about NFL contracts and how much they get paid and nothing that matters, I ain't trying to talk to ya types anymore I type and if you choose to read then fine if not whatever
 07-20-2012, 02:28 PM         #440
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
what does being white have to do with it?

i wonder how many black people have robbed liquior stores today.same difference in my opinion
are you that fu*kin naive

White people stereotype to no end. Every time a black person does something negative they are quick to say some sh*t like "this makes black people look bad" or "black people are prone to crime." sh*t white people even said, George Zimmerman had a right to follow Trayvon because he hadn't seen this kid in the neighborhood and there had been robberies committed by young black men recently. Now when something like this happen, they're on hush mode. They refuse to say that white people are raging lunatics who love committing terrorist acts and mass executions..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now