Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #401
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadillac87 said:
He came in through a side door emergency exit. It's not he was sitting in the middle of theatre fully armored with guns in his hand. He threw the tear gas and opened fired.
got it. I was gonna edit my post anyways, on account it was during the movie it happened, in a dark theater, not with any of the lights up
 5 years ago '04        #402
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Dos-effect said:
But how do you know?..............You want to say its wasnt..........dont care regardless , but you dont know that.
I do know that. Why would you go in a dark theater and throw a bunch of smoke so you can't see sh*t? If it was race motivated he'd want to see his targets.

Ya'll k!ll me with the race nonsense. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

Just because one post said it was a predominately black area (which is false) everything thinks they know what Aurora is like
 5 years ago '11        #403
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
White thug
 5 years ago '11        #404
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Chixf Xscx said:
there's a guy on cnn now saying someone got a phone call and opened the door for dude

He said there was someone propping the door open 15 to 20 mins before. He doesn't know if he leaving it open for the shooter or just talking on the phone.
 5 years ago '09        #405
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
But how do you know?..............You want to say its wasnt..........dont care regardless , but you dont know that.
Not every single situation on the face of the Earth is race driven like you seem to think
 5 years ago '09        #406
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 The N said:
EXACTLY that's the coming story here, just wait after all this Batman layered is taken off
this will be another controlled White racist k!lling black people

"71 PEOPLE WERE SHOT 12 k!lled, 10 Bodies are still inside the theater"

That's crazy right there
answer my question u looney

CIA brainwashed this guy to k!ll ppl for what?
 5 years ago '04        #407
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 Bkjj11 said:
BRUH u questioning the parents perrogative right now is straight up DUMB.

3 month old? U cant get into a movie theater with a 3 month old.

Youngest person that was hit was a 6 year old, and a pregnant woman was also there.

A baby at 3 months old cannot process the sounds of a fu*kin movie theater. sh*t can cause brain damage.

So by questioning parents motive, u are clearly taking away the spotlight off the shooter.

"why did he do this" "what is wrong with him" "whats his motive" "where is he from" (smart people)

(dumbass over here) "why are there 3 month olds in the movie missing the whole fu*kin point.
Still waiting.....
 5 years ago '08        #408
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Race had nothing to do with it. Period. That's why he was in a dark movie theater filled with smoke and gas and shooting at random.

I was born and raised in Aurora.

Stop with the nonsense.
Some white boy is still alive and he k!llED BLACK PEOPLE in this black area
what do you think is going to happen?.

Remember the story has just begun, once this Batman layer is off pay attention
this is will be turned into RACIAL ISSUE.

Some Elijah Wood looking dude k!lling Blacks, Babies like a controlled agent of Chaos
CALMLY shooting babie in the face?, you think a educated normal guy just does this?

He was found calmly in his car like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over, not resisting nothing, if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude still alive.

Keep it real, take away the batman sh*t NOW,

Here is the real picture

A WHITE GUY SHOT THE HELL OUT OF A Theater, He wasn't BLACK,MEXICAN, IT
WAS A WHITE GUY mass murdering folks. WHO LOOKS BAD IN THIS PICTURE?

Last edited by The N; 07-20-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #409
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,712 | Props total: 2302 2302
 The N said:

Some Elijah Wood looking dude k!lling Black Babies like a controlled agent of Chaos
CALMLY shooting babie in the face?, you think a educated normal guy just does this?

Like I said was found calmly in his card like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over,
if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude is alive still.
WTF. Race issue. GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT ALREADY.
 5 years ago '04        #410
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 The N said:

Some Elijah Wood looking dude k!lling Black Babies like a controlled agent of Chaos

Like I said was found calmly in his card like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over,
if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude is alive still.
Man 71 people were injured and 14 dead. Not all of them were black.

Get off it. You're trolling for no reason.

You think Columbine was race motivated too?

Your whole post is your own speculation on what you think motivated dude. If race is one of the most important things to you, I can see why you think that. But again, all you're doing is coming up with sh*t that is completely unfounded.

I'll bet you there's a white victim in there. Probably a mexican one too. So what does that do to your race theory?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-20-2012 at 01:45 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #411
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
I don't know if the other children were black

but the 6 year old that died was white.. they showed her dad speaking on Fox News
 5 years ago '08        #412
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 The N said:

Some Elijah Wood looking dude k!lling Blacks, Babies like a controlled agent of Chaos

He was found calmly in his car like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over,
if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude still alive.

A WHITE GUY SHOT THE HELL OUT OF A Theater, it wasn't a BLACK, it was MEXICAN, IT
WAS A WHITE GUY mass murdering folks.
WTH? Did they even release all the names and races of the victims? The one victim I've heard about was a white girl

Edit*
 Stupid Fresh said:
I don't know if the other children were black

but the 6 year old that died was white.. they showed her dad speaking on Fox News
Two were white girls

this is all so damn sad

Last edited by M; 07-20-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #413
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19681 19681
 FoShizzle8 said:
what does being white have to do with it?

i wonder how many black people have robbed liquior stores today.same difference in my opinion
im leave this

thats where the generalization comment concerning being white is about
 5 years ago '06        #414
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
"He colored his hair red like the joker."
 5 years ago '11        #415
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 1635 1635
Woke up and saw this sh*t. Makes me sick to my stomach. I got family in Aurora and thankfully none of them went. My aunt lives across the street from that theater.

Hate that they won't say what this is, an act of terrorism. But they won't call him a terrorist. What happened to the other guy? Initial reports said that there were two guys. And how do you get into an emergency exit without someone opening it for you? Aren't they locked from the inside?

Rest in Paradise to those who were lost. Especially the children. Wtf is wrong with this world? It seems like more children are k!lled here by senseless bullsh*t than anywhere else. fu*k this world.
 5 years ago '05        #416
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 keen77 said:
Most serious gun-owners do. They own guns for just this sort of reason, home defense, and to prevent a tragedy when they're out in public and a murderer pops out. Only a joker owns a gun and never trains for if they ever have to use it one day to save life

yeah that's the really sh*tty part

but no one thought it was weird and said something when they see a guy with a gas mask get up and pull out a grenade? i don't think people are so self-absorbed they wouldn't notice something before he started popping off...
You've got people dressed like batman n sh*t for this movie, WHO is thinking about something like that possibly happening? No one is. Who is expecting some dude to randomly throw tear into a theatre? Unless you know someone who can withstand tear gas w/o a mask then I really don't see why you think it would be so easy to k!ll this dude...

I'm sorry if I guy is armored with an AR-15 amongst other guns and a vest, why pull out a handgun?
Stricter gun control isn't gonna solve this either, people need to stop thinking things are as simple as playing COD. Maybe you're pops weapon has come in handy or will in the future, but it's entirely too easy to sit here and say what would have happened. Listen to the witness accounts, seems like NO ONE was expecting this guy to do what he did when they saw him walk in
 5 years ago '11        #417
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Stupid Fresh said:
"He colored his hair red like the joker."
But the Joker hair was green...
 5 years ago '07        #418
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,316 | Props total: 2061 2061
 dgamer101 said:
Woke up and saw this sh*t. Makes me sick to my stomach. I got family in Aurora and thankfully none of them went. My aunt lives across the street from that theater.

Hate that they won't say what this is, an act of terrorism. But they won't call him a terrorist. What happened to the other guy? Initial reports said that there were two guys. And how do you get into an emergency exit without someone opening it for you? Aren't they locked from the inside?

Rest in Paradise to those who were lost. Especially the children. Wtf is wrong with this world? It seems like more children are k!lled here by senseless bullsh*t than anywhere else. fu*k this world.

agree
 5 years ago '04        #419
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19602 19602
 The N said:

He was found calmly in his car like he SHUTDOWN after his operation was over, not resisting nothing, if it was crazy guy he would of gone out gunz blazing or k!ll himself, this dude still alive.

Here is the real picture

A WHITE GUY SHOT THE HELL OUT OF A Theater, He wasn't BLACK,MEXICAN, IT
WAS A WHITE GUY mass murdering folks. WHO LOOKS BAD IN THIS PICTURE?
You are such a waste of life. Go d!ckride the Knicks some more.

dgamer101 said:

5 years ago '08        #420
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4785 4785
 Kadillac87 said:
He said there was someone propping the door open 15 to 20 mins before. He doesn't know if he leaving it open for the shooter or just talking on the phone.
I saw that too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago