Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 01:18 PM         #381
Bigresse1486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
time to censor the video game industry
hell no not going to happen
 5 years ago '08        #382
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 The N said:
He came from the Emergency doors FROM THE OUTSIDE, explain that......
where he got that gear/gas bombs/arsenal, this dude seems very well TRAINED
some random dude is not going to calmly shoot up places and k!ll babies execution style
like an agent of chaos, listen to people who were there sh*t screams MK ULTRA.

He did come in from the Emergency Door, and the witnesses on CNN are stating he kicked the door open. W/enough force, that's more than possible And from where he got his stuff, it's prob from the same areas that militia men get their arsenl. And why do you find it so hard to believe that a highly intelligent person isn't capable of comitting truly evil acts w/o govt involvement?
 5 years ago '08        #383
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 FoShizzle8 said:
i think whats even more sad is the security at this theater,they should get a award for best security 2012 in a movie theater for letting someone with body armor and machine guns in
That's why I don't fu*k with big openings though, people like to dress as characters and all that crazy comic book sh*t. You never know the mind set of these cats and it's makes it bad for the rest of us because now, oh let's have checks and metal detectors at the movies? fu*k that it's just another black eye for America today and people already think we're crazy outside the states.
 5 years ago '04        #384
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Final Boss said:
what was a whiteboy doing in a predominantly black area? this sh*t sounds like illuminati race war baiting
you have to know Aurora. There's a huge blend of cultures but there is a very strong black presence.
 5 years ago '11        #385
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Final Boss said:
what was a whiteboy doing in a predominantly black area? this sh*t sounds like illuminati race war baiting
The racial makeup of the city was 56.12% White, 20.74% African American, 4.94% Asian (1.1% Korean, 0.8% Vietnamese, 0.6% Filipino, 0.5% Chinese, 0.5% Indian, 0.2% Japanese, 0.1% Cambodian, 0.1% Burmese, 0.1% Nepalese, 0.1% Pakistani, 0.1% Indonesian), 0.95% Native American, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 11.6% from other races, and 5.22% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 28.7% of the population; 21.9% of Aurora is Mexican, 1.0% Salvadoran, 0.7% Puerto Rican, 0.4% Guatemalan, 0.3% Honduran, 0.3% Peruvian, and 0.2% Cuban.[13]

5 years ago '09        #386
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
 stlcardinals19 said:
He did come in from the Emergency Door, and the witnesses on CNN are stating he kicked the door open. W/enough force, that's more than possible And from where he got his stuff, it's prob from the same areas that militia men get their arsenl. And why do you find it so hard to believe that a highly intelligent person isn't capable of comitting truly evil acts w/o govt involvement?
the witness on the big boy show said he didnt even see the doors open just sparks when the shooter started firing, so he must have been in there hiding
 5 years ago '09        #387
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
is that dumbass really tryna say the CIA brainwashed this guy to shoot up a bunch of ppl in a theater during batman for what reasoning?
 5 years ago '08        #388
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17123 17123
In the radio they are saying the area this happened is mostly BLACK, so wait this Elijah wood looking k!ller lived in a BLACK AREA/COMPLEX and booby trapped the complex?, imagine how many people would of died of those bombs exploded?, officials were lucky they got the guy to tell them it was bobby trapped.

I can already see this going another route, taking a turn for the Racist mass shooter route, we have no idea what are the races of those k!lled but if ends up being MOSTLY BLACK then this is going to spark up a bigger issue then that Trayvon Martin case.
 5 years ago '06        #389
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 Final Boss said:
conspiracy troll is blatantly obvious
 5 years ago '04        #390
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 Final Boss said:
 5 years ago '07        #391
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,321 | Props total: 69873 69873
 NoLedge18720 said:
Still waiting for you to show me where I justified the shooter....in fact I said the situation was messed up & called out a guy in the bxsc for making a joke about it. If u don't see anything wrong with taking a 3 month old baby to a midnight movie then u obviously know nothing about raising children. So I'll keep waiting for u to show me where I justified the shooter....I'll wait forever because u can't find it that's y u switched up your argument
BRUH u questioning the parents perrogative right now is straight up DUMB.

3 month old? U cant get into a movie theater with a 3 month old.

Youngest person that was hit was a 6 year old, and a pregnant woman was also there.

A baby at 3 months old cannot process the sounds of a fu*kin movie theater. sh*t can cause brain damage.

So by questioning parents motive, u are clearly taking away the spotlight off the shooter.

"why did he do this" "what is wrong with him" "whats his motive" "where is he from" (smart people)

(dumbass over here) "why are there 3 month olds in the movie missing the whole fu*kin point.
 5 years ago '11        #392
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Sheeed said:
Because the majority of people have the necessary training for that? ...
Most serious gun-owners do. They own guns for just this sort of reason, home defense, and to prevent a tragedy when they're out in public and a murderer pops out. Only a joker owns a gun and never trains for if they ever have to use it one day to save life

Kadillac87 said:
There was US troops in the theatre bruh. I doubt your dad could have done anything unless he had iron clad lungs that were able to withstand tear gas.
yeah that's the really sh*tty part

but no one thought it was weird and said something when they see a guy with a gas mask get up and pull out a grenade? i don't think people are so self-absorbed they wouldn't notice something before he started popping off...
 5 years ago '04        #393
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 The N said:
In the radio they are saying the area this happened is mostly BLACK, so wait this Elijah wood looking k!ller lived in a BLACK AREA/COMPLEX and booby trapped the complex?, imagine how many people would of died of those bombs exploded?, officials were lucky they got the guy to tell them it was bobby trapped.

I can already see this going another route, taking a turn for the Racist mass shooter route, we have no idea what are the races of those k!lled but if ends up being MOSTLY BLACK then this is going to spark up a bigger issue then that Trayvon Martin case.
Race had nothing to do with it. Period. That's why he was in a dark movie theater filled with smoke and gas and shooting at random.

I was born and raised in Aurora.

Stop with the nonsense.
 5 years ago '04        #394
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
guy on cnn just said someone got a cell phone call, got up, and walked to the exit door
 07-20-2012, 01:31 PM         #395
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Race had nothing to do with it. Period. That's why he was in a dark movie theater filled with smoke and gas and shooting at random.

I was born and raised in Aurora.

Stop with the nonsense.
But how do you know?..............You want to say its wasnt..........dont care regardless , but you dont know that.
 5 years ago '07        #396
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,322 | Props total: 2064 2064
there's a guy on cnn now saying someone got a phone call and opened the door for dude

5 years ago '11        #397
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 keen77 said:
Most serious gun-owners do. They own guns for just this sort of reason, home defense, and to prevent a tragedy when they're out in public and a murderer pops out. Only a joker owns a gun and never trains for if they ever have to use it one day to save life

yeah that's the really sh*tty part

but no one thought it was weird and said something when they see a guy with a gas mask get up and pull out a grenade? i don't think people are so self-absorbed they wouldn't notice something before he started popping off...
He came in through a side door emergency exit. It's not he was sitting in the middle of theatre fully armored with guns in his hand. He threw the tear gas and opened fired.
 5 years ago '08        #398
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17123 17123
 Final Boss said:
EXACTLY that's the coming story here, just wait after all this Batman layered is taken off
this will be another controlled White racist k!lling black people

"71 PEOPLE WERE SHOT 12 k!lled, 10 Bodies are still inside the theater"

That's crazy right there
 5 years ago '05        #399
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,093 | Props total: 19716 19716
dont this make the whole white race look bad.................................

if he went to school and got an education maybe he wouldnt be shooting people in the movies........

generalization and hypocrisy at the same damn time ...........................
 5 years ago '04        #400
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 The N said:
EXACTLY that's the coming story here, just wait after all this Batman layered is taken off
this will be another controlled White racist k!lling black people

"71 PEOPLE WERE SHOT 12 k!lled, 10 Bodies are still inside the theater"

That's crazy right there
jesus christ. stop posting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago