Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #341
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19689 19689
 ElMarro10 said:
Black people get mad White people are racist, but Black people are racist towards EVERYONE. Ok got it.

And this sh*t is depressing. That people are crazy is amazing. To think, people KNOW this guy, think about you and chilling with your boy, someone had this type of relationship with this guy. sh*ts crazy
white people are only racist to who then......................
 5 years ago '04        #342
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Youngin19 said:
truth!!!!

check this sh*t out and look at the comments

^^^Even black people cooning it up. You know you a bi*ch a.ss muthafuka when you apologizing for some sh*t you ain't even do. You see white people apologizing for the sh*t other white people do? They took 100s of year to apologize for slavery. Black people always wanna appease them f*ggots...fu*k em!

Yeah, comparing looters to cold blooded shooter is always a good look...brininging up the race thing too...they're wrong for their pityful comments, and you're wrong for bringing this up in this particular thread...
 5 years ago '04        #343
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 chi town hustla said:
white people are only racist to who then......................
only towards you cuz you're a fu*king f*ggot waste of life
 5 years ago '05        #344
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
haha you mad you pus*y a.ss f*ggot. What you gonna do. spew some more of your hatred online? you ain't sh*t bi*ch.

No it doesn't. Again you running your mouth like an ignorant fu*k who doesn't have a fu*king clue what he's talking about. Do us all a favor and off yourself now you broke bi*ch.
i dont get mad over bx
i know why your mad tho ...........................
 5 years ago '07        #345
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,361 | Props total: 15991 15991
 ElMarro10 said:
Black people get mad White people are racist, but Black people are racist towards EVERYONE. Ok got it.

And this sh*t is depressing. That people are crazy is amazing. To think, people KNOW this guy, think about you and chilling with your boy, someone had this type of relationship with this guy. sh*ts crazy
rightfully so...everyone is racist towards blacks as we see you have lumped us all in one category... good arguement lol
 5 years ago '04        #346
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
i dont get mad over bx
i know why your mad tho ...........................
I'm mad your a.ss wasn't in that theater
 5 years ago '06        #347
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
it didn't say he had night vision. So obviously he could see well enough.
im just saying comparing the old man situation, to the batman one, makes NO sense AT ALL, u had a movie theater with loud volume and darkness, but the dude had body armor, a chopper, a shotty and two hangduns witta a gas mask and tear gas, and you some cat was just gonna all of sudden have the prescence of mind to whip his gun out and take the dude out in one shot and not hit any innocent bystanders? gimme a break
 5 years ago '04        #348
space
space
 nightmare said:
im just saying comparing the old man situation, to the batman one, makes NO sense AT ALL, u had a movie theater with loud volume and darkness, but the dude had body armor, a chopper, a shotty and two hangduns witta a gas mask and tear gas, and you some cat was just gonna all of sudden have the prescence of mind to whip his gun out and take the dude out in one shot and not hit any innocent bystanders? gimme a break
I know you're right. The old dude couldn't hit those robbers in broad daylight. But someone who has proper training, or multiple people with their concealed carry permit could have prohibited some casualties.
 5 years ago '05        #349
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm mad your a.ss wasn't in that theater
 5 years ago '04        #350
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 chi town hustla said:
when you k!ll more than one person that makes you a serial k!ller
never judge a book by the cover k!llers comes in all shapes and forms

"A serial k!ller is traditionally defined as an individual who has k!lled three or more people[1][2] over a period of more than a month, with down time (a "cooling off period") between the murders, and whose motivation for k!lling is usually based on psychological gratification."
 5 years ago '08        #351
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 Suppafresh said:
Smh the sad thing is they going to try to enforce more gun control because of this. Now if they let people carry guns anywhere this sh*t wouldn't have happen.
Dude, the man came in w/heavy body armor, tear gas, a gas mask, some high capacity magazines, and struck in near darkness. Even a trained officer or soldier would've been nearly overwhelmed.
 5 years ago '05        #352
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
WOW this is some crazy sh*t right here man. I just saw this sh*t with my girl last night thank God we wasn't in colorado.
 5 years ago '06        #353
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know you're right. The old dude couldn't hit those robbers in broad daylight. But someone who has proper training, or multiple people with their concealed carry permit could have prohibited some casualties.
someone would have to have been HIGHLY trained to respond properly in that situation, i guess they movies gonna be like the airport pretty soon
 5 years ago '08        #354
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17078 17078
I was checking out all news channels and then notice this black reporter saying

"BATMAN 3 IS THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER"????

Any of you fanatics what the hell he talking about?, does movie even continue from the last movie?
I thought this movie was a new story not a continuation, how does Bane even come into the story
coming to NYC to destroy bridges.
 5 years ago '05        #355
space
space
 strahan2004 said:

"A serial k!ller is traditionally defined as an individual who has k!lled three or more people[1][2] over a period of more than a month, with down time (a "cooling off period") between the murders, and whose motivation for k!lling is usually based on psychological gratification."
serial k!ller k!lling multiple people mass murder k!lling multiple people.......................
fu*k a wikipedia definition
 5 years ago '08        #356
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
That's why they need to be careful what they show them crazy a.ss folks. They get so caught up in these movies and start dressing and acting crazy as sh*t. Then they go and shoot sh*t up and the rest of us gotta mourn Colorado again. Man keep them crazy motherfu*kers up ther in that thin a.ss air. They try to look down there nose at other people but they be doing then worse sh*t, you gotta be a fu*king weirdo a.ss animal to go shoot up some innocent people. Then a stupid fu*k to try to get away in a hyundai. They fu*king k!ll their own people in crazy a.ss fits of rage because they get caught up in a fu*k movie....so sad. Hate to say it though but people reap what they sow, start cleaning up yet another mess you made.
 5 years ago '10        #357
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6232 6232
Rip....no one in that theater will ever watch a movie again...Rip to the little Kids also who died and had to experience this, they gonna be messed up in the head for a while
 5 years ago '07        #358
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69838 69838
 NoLedge18720 said:
When did I ever justify any action by the k!llers? All i said was y would parents take kids under 10 to a midnight showing. So please show me where i ever justify the k!llers actions. I'll wait....

fu*king reading comprehension at an all time low with you huh?

what parents are doin with their fu*kin kids is none of your damn business.
u are clearly takin the wrong approach to the matter. if the 10 year old kids are at the movies by themselves. thats different.

but theyre with their parents goin to watch a
batman movie. not a R rated adult film.

parents can take their child where ever u dipsh*t.

asking questions about the parents and not the shooter go home
 5 years ago '07        #359
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69838 69838
 The N said:
I was checking out all news channels and then notice this black reporter saying

"BATMAN 3 IS THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER"????

Any of you fanatics what the hell he talking about?, does movie even continue from the last movie?
I thought this movie was a new story not a continuation, how does Bane even come into the story
coming to NYC to destroy bridges.
I saw him too...black guy on fox news is never a good sign
 07-20-2012, 01:03 PM         #360
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy