Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Drake- Iím Upset
393 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 ElMarro10 said:
Black people get mad White people are racist, but Black people are racist towards EVERYONE. Ok got it.

And this sh*t is depressing. That people are crazy is amazing. To think, people KNOW this guy, think about you and chilling with your boy, someone had this type of relationship with this guy. sh*ts crazy
white people are only racist to who then......................
 6 years ago '04        #342
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 454 454
 Youngin19 said:
truth!!!!





check this sh*t out and look at the comments



















^^^Even black people cooning it up. You know you a bi*ch a.ss muthafuka when you apologizing for some sh*t you ain't even do. You see white people apologizing for the sh*t other white people do? They took 100s of year to apologize for slavery. Black people always wanna appease them f*ggots...fu*k em!




Yeah, comparing looters to cold blooded shooter is always a good look...brininging up the race thing too...they're wrong for their pityful comments, and you're wrong for bringing this up in this particular thread...
 6 years ago '04        #343
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 chi town hustla said:
white people are only racist to who then......................
only towards you cuz you're a fu*king f*ggot waste of life
 6 years ago '05        #344
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
haha you mad you pus*y a.ss f*ggot. What you gonna do. spew some more of your hatred online? you ain't sh*t bi*ch.



No it doesn't. Again you running your mouth like an ignorant fu*k who doesn't have a fu*king clue what he's talking about. Do us all a favor and off yourself now you broke bi*ch.
i dont get mad over bx
i know why your mad tho ...........................
 6 years ago '07        #345
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 20010 20010
 ElMarro10 said:
Black people get mad White people are racist, but Black people are racist towards EVERYONE. Ok got it.

And this sh*t is depressing. That people are crazy is amazing. To think, people KNOW this guy, think about you and chilling with your boy, someone had this type of relationship with this guy. sh*ts crazy
rightfully so...everyone is racist towards blacks as we see you have lumped us all in one category... good arguement lol
 6 years ago '04        #346
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 chi town hustla said:
i dont get mad over bx
i know why your mad tho ...........................
I'm mad your a.ss wasn't in that theater
 6 years ago '06        #347
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
it didn't say he had night vision. So obviously he could see well enough.
im just saying comparing the old man situation, to the batman one, makes NO sense AT ALL, u had a movie theater with loud volume and darkness, but the dude had body armor, a chopper, a shotty and two hangduns witta a gas mask and tear gas, and you some cat was just gonna all of sudden have the prescence of mind to whip his gun out and take the dude out in one shot and not hit any innocent bystanders? gimme a break
 6 years ago '04        #348
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 nightmare said:
im just saying comparing the old man situation, to the batman one, makes NO sense AT ALL, u had a movie theater with loud volume and darkness, but the dude had body armor, a chopper, a shotty and two hangduns witta a gas mask and tear gas, and you some cat was just gonna all of sudden have the prescence of mind to whip his gun out and take the dude out in one shot and not hit any innocent bystanders? gimme a break
I know you're right. The old dude couldn't hit those robbers in broad daylight. But someone who has proper training, or multiple people with their concealed carry permit could have prohibited some casualties.
 6 years ago '05        #349
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm mad your a.ss wasn't in that theater
 6 years ago '04        #350
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 454 454
 chi town hustla said:
when you k!ll more than one person that makes you a serial k!ller
never judge a book by the cover k!llers comes in all shapes and forms


"A serial k!ller is traditionally defined as an individual who has k!lled three or more people[1][2] over a period of more than a month, with down time (a "cooling off period") between the murders, and whose motivation for k!lling is usually based on psychological gratification."
 6 years ago '08        #351
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6179 6179
 Suppafresh said:
Smh the sad thing is they going to try to enforce more gun control because of this. Now if they let people carry guns anywhere this sh*t wouldn't have happen.
Dude, the man came in w/heavy body armor, tear gas, a gas mask, some high capacity magazines, and struck in near darkness. Even a trained officer or soldier would've been nearly overwhelmed.
 6 years ago '05        #352
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,810 | Props total: 13200 13200
WOW this is some crazy sh*t right here man. I just saw this sh*t with my girl last night thank God we wasn't in colorado.
 6 years ago '06        #353
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know you're right. The old dude couldn't hit those robbers in broad daylight. But someone who has proper training, or multiple people with their concealed carry permit could have prohibited some casualties.
someone would have to have been HIGHLY trained to respond properly in that situation, i guess they movies gonna be like the airport pretty soon
 6 years ago '08        #354
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191
I was checking out all news channels and then notice this black reporter saying

"BATMAN 3 IS THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER"????

Any of you fanatics what the hell he talking about?, does movie even continue from the last movie?
I thought this movie was a new story not a continuation, how does Bane even come into the story
coming to NYC to destroy bridges.
 6 years ago '05        #355
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 24326 24326
 strahan2004 said:


"A serial k!ller is traditionally defined as an individual who has k!lled three or more people[1][2] over a period of more than a month, with down time (a "cooling off period") between the murders, and whose motivation for k!lling is usually based on psychological gratification."
serial k!ller k!lling multiple people mass murder k!lling multiple people.......................
fu*k a wikipedia definition
 6 years ago '08        #356
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,215 | Props total: 5549 5549
That's why they need to be careful what they show them crazy a.ss folks. They get so caught up in these movies and start dressing and acting crazy as sh*t. Then they go and shoot sh*t up and the rest of us gotta mourn Colorado again. Man keep them crazy motherfu*kers up ther in that thin a.ss air. They try to look down there nose at other people but they be doing then worse sh*t, you gotta be a fu*king weirdo a.ss animal to go shoot up some innocent people. Then a stupid fu*k to try to get away in a hyundai. They fu*king k!ll their own people in crazy a.ss fits of rage because they get caught up in a fu*k movie....so sad. Hate to say it though but people reap what they sow, start cleaning up yet another mess you made.
 6 years ago '10        #357
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,783 | Props total: 8017 8017
Rip....no one in that theater will ever watch a movie again...Rip to the little Kids also who died and had to experience this, they gonna be messed up in the head for a while
 6 years ago '07        #358
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,206 | Props total: 79975 79975
 NoLedge18720 said:
When did I ever justify any action by the k!llers? All i said was y would parents take kids under 10 to a midnight showing. So please show me where i ever justify the k!llers actions. I'll wait....


fu*king reading comprehension at an all time low with you huh?

what parents are doin with their fu*kin kids is none of your damn business.
u are clearly takin the wrong approach to the matter. if the 10 year old kids are at the movies by themselves. thats different.

but theyre with their parents goin to watch a
batman movie. not a R rated adult film.

parents can take their child where ever u dipsh*t.

asking questions about the parents and not the shooter go home
 6 years ago '07        #359
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,206 | Props total: 79975 79975
 The N said:
I was checking out all news channels and then notice this black reporter saying

"BATMAN 3 IS THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER"????

Any of you fanatics what the hell he talking about?, does movie even continue from the last movie?
I thought this movie was a new story not a continuation, how does Bane even come into the story
coming to NYC to destroy bridges.
I saw him too...black guy on fox news is never a good sign
 07-20-2012, 12:03 PM         #360
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
42 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
65 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy