Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #321
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70217 70217
 NoLedge18720 said:
The movie isn't rated R. All I'm saying is why take kids that young to a showing that late at night on a Thursday. And that's not even taking into account the content of the movie. U could always just go at another time. I mean when u become a parent u can't do all the stuff u used to like say see a midnight release of a movie
it was a premiere night. millions of ppl do that every premiere.

dont try to justify the k!llers action u bastard.
 5 years ago '10        #322
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
I know A LOT of yall don't believe in God and frown on religion but this is pure evil right here. I know his sanity can be subjective but to plan & carry this out is something out of human nature but seems more demonic. Before you roast this post just think about it for just a second. A dark and ominous vibe is given off by the preview of this movie and the last movie. Spiritual warfare is something serious where it's more goin going on behind the scenes rather than whats seen by the eye. And for the record I'm not a religous nut, and never posted off the wall religous rants, but as a man that slightly struggles with my belief due to my sins, hard times, and unanswered questions, this got me looking at the world we living in more carefully. Peace

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-20-2012 at 12:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #323
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 chi town hustla said:
because he is a med student that means he couldnt be a serial k!ller
shut the fu*k up already you waste of life. You contribute nothing to the threads you comment in. Your a.ss should have been in that theater
 5 years ago '09        #324
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 chi town hustla said:
because he is a med student that means he couldnt be a serial k!ller
he wasnt a serial k!ller.......being a med student takes dedication time and hard work
 5 years ago '04        #325
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Suppafresh said:
Smh the sad thing is they going to try to enforce more gun control because of this. Now if they let people carry guns anywhere this sh*t wouldn't have happen.

07-20-2012, 12:34 PM         #326
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
some one go post a link to an article about this and see what the comments say there after

It's not whitey's fault that the perverted BLACK subculture is soooooooo totally ******-up! Maybe it's that plantation gene ........ "these people" were destined to pick cotton and play basketball ...... d-r-i-b-b-l-e da ball, Kunta Kinte!
They need to be in a zoo with the other animals and subject to Primate Training 101 with free entitlement bananas. These degenerate BLACK savages are like an intrusion of c*ckroaches infesting and destroying one neighborhood after another ...... perhaps YOUR neighborhood is next!
I wonder if any of these fine young men and women happened to yell out. "this is for trayvon!"

Tessa Graham at 10:48 PM July 17, 2012
I am sick and disgusted with these black people acting like animals. Where is Al Sharpton when this is happening? Is he waiting for the next poor innocent kid to be shot by a cop. Is he marching against this animalistic gorilla behavior. No justice no peace. I think all these black animals should be put in jail for life because they are not worthy of living with other humans or they should be shipped out on a boat to Africa with no water and food. It is time to rid this country of all black criminals....Enough is Enough.

white people

Last edited by Youngin19; 07-20-2012 at 12:38 PM..
 07-20-2012, 12:34 PM         #327
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
and you all wonder why this sh*t went down in colorado

32:40

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #328
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
Just rescheduled my show time to 9am Sunday morning...fu*k that midnight sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #329
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
r u fuking idiots saying this guy shooting ppl=plan for the end of the world?
 5 years ago '04        #330
space
space
 Youngin19 said:

soooooo you're surprised there's racist people in this world? You're part of them so what's the big deal to you?
 5 years ago '07        #331
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70217 70217
 FappingFapstar said:
r u fuking idiots saying this guy shooting ppl=plan for the end of the world?
fox news already tryna say its batman fault
 5 years ago '06        #332
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 JordanWest86 said:

I know its under different circumstances but this man is 71 years old. I bet you wouldnt have thought that could happen. I'm sayin its a big theater. He could be shooting all kinds of ppl and have his head turned one way and someone who wasnt affected as much by the tear gas could pop a cap in his a**.
in a dark theater?
 5 years ago '04        #333
space
space
 nightmare said:
in a dark theater?
it didn't say he had night vision. So obviously he could see well enough.
 5 years ago '05        #334
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19863 19863
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
shut the fu*k up already you waste of life. You contribute nothing to the threads you comment in. Your a.ss should have been in that theater
suck a d!ck bi*ch you hoe muthafu*ka i wasnt even talking to your f*ggit a.ss contribute that d!ck that you just took out your mouth to your a.ss
 07-20-2012, 12:45 PM         #335
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people get mad White people are racist, but Black people are racist towards EVERYONE. Ok got it.

And this sh*t is depressing. That people are crazy is amazing. To think, people KNOW this guy, think about you and chilling with your boy, someone had this type of relationship with this guy. sh*ts crazy
 5 years ago '04        #336
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Pistol Peter said:

it's summertime dude...you went to sleep at 8pm during the summer when you were ten years old?
U went to see movies at midnight when u were under 10? I highly doubt it
 5 years ago '05        #337
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19863 19863
 FappingFapstar said:
he wasnt a serial k!ller.......being a med student takes dedication time and hard work
when you k!ll more than one person that makes you a serial k!ller
never judge a book by the cover k!llers comes in all shapes and forms
 5 years ago '04        #338
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
suck a d!ck bi*ch you hoe muthafu*ka i wasnt even talking to your f*ggit a.ss contribute that d!ck that you just took out your mouth to your a.ss
haha you mad you pus*y a.ss f*ggot. What you gonna do. spew some more of your hatred online? you ain't sh*t bi*ch.

chi town hustla said:
when you k!ll more than one person that makes you a serial k!ller
never judge a book by the cover k!llers comes in all shapes and forms
No it doesn't. Again you running your mouth like an ignorant fu*k who doesn't have a fu*king clue what he's talking about. Do us all a favor and off yourself now you broke bi*ch.
 5 years ago '06        #339
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Mike Nitty said:
this aint COD n*gga....dude bum rushed an unsuspecting Crowd of Moviegoers. Tear Gased the whole crowd (none of which had masks on) if you even had a gun on you with all that commotion going on from people panicking, people running from shots going off from an a.ssault Rifle, choking from the tear gas....just wtf do you think you (anybody with a gun) was gonna do. Naw bruh the circumstances would have had to have been so perfect for somebody armed to even take a shot. You'd have had to be armed for one, sitting close enough to shoot him, far enough away so he didn't see you pulling out...and you'd have to be a dead shot to lick 1 off and k!ll him while chaos is ensuing around yall....oh yea and he had body armor so that 1 shot would need to be even more perfect....you shoot a n*gga hold an AR you better k!ll him cuz he letting off 20 or 30 more once he figured out what you doing.

n*gga please....they stood no chance. RIP
dont even waste ur time explaining, everyone thinks real life is like max payne
 5 years ago '04        #340
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Bkjj11 said:
it was a premiere night. millions of ppl do that every premiere.

dont try to justify the k!llers action u bastard.
When did I ever justify any action by the k!llers? All i said was y would parents take kids under 10 to a midnight showing. So please show me where i ever justify the k!llers actions. I'll wait....

fu*king reading comprehension at an all time low with you huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy