Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #301
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 NoLedge18720 said:
So why did these parents take a baby and kids under 10 to see a midnight showing of an action movie. I mean still the shooting is fu*ked up & I'm sure the parents didn't expect it to happen but seriously y would any parent take their baby to a midnight showing
Logically thinking, taking a baby with you to the theaters is safer than having some random person baby sit over night. The baby has already been released from the hospital though. If this shooting would have happened in the afternoon, people would have said why are they taking their baby to a rated R movie. People just want something to complain about.
 5 years ago '10        #302
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659

Final Boss said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is mos def disturbing with an evil vibe. WTF is this doing in a fu*king airport?!

5 years ago '07        #303
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
and so it begins

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #304
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,698 | Props total: 23193 23193
This sh*t fu*ked up the movie for everyone worldwide fu*k ppl
 5 years ago '10        #305
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
So far from the 3 interviews with people that was actually inside the theater they all said it was only one dude...
right but does it seem far fetched that he had help?
 07-20-2012, 12:07 PM         #306
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT fu*kING PIECE OF sh*t SHOULD BE HUNG BY HIS BALLS TORTURED AND BURNED ALIVE fu*kING f*ggot k!llED INNOCENT PEOPLE INCULDING A 6 YEAR OLD BOY
 5 years ago '04        #307
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 BluCupShawty said:
right but does it seem far fetched that he had help?
I heard someone got a phone call in the front row and went and opened the door for him. Not kicked it in. So who knows.

He definitely could have had help.
 5 years ago '07        #308
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,375 | Props total: 69918 69918
guy on cnn....a witness, smh. n*ggas quoting batman.

sad bruh, but batman? sad story man
 5 years ago '11        #309
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
He probably got the idea from, this mural .
 5 years ago '07        #310
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I heard someone got a phone call in the front row and went and opened the door for him. Not kicked it in. So who knows.

He definitely could have had help.
the victims being interviewed were saying that he kicked in the door...that sound like a urban legend rumor that somebody opened the door for him
 5 years ago '04        #311
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,038 | Props total: 6097 6097
 Kadillac87 said:
Logically thinking, taking a baby with you to the theaters is safer than having some random person baby sit over night. The baby has already been released from the hospital though. If this shooting would have happened in the afternoon, people would have said why are they taking their baby to a rated R movie. People just want something to complain about.
The movie isn't rated R. All I'm saying is why take kids that young to a showing that late at night on a Thursday. And that's not even taking into account the content of the movie. U could always just go at another time. I mean when u become a parent u can't do all the stuff u used to like say see a midnight release of a movie
 07-20-2012, 12:13 PM         #312
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thergs said:
If this was a black, brown, or asian dude, white people would be all over with the racist comments, and calling for racial profiling and sh*t. But it's a white guy. They gonna start racially profiling white people now? yeah right
truth!!!!

[video - click to view]

check this sh*t out and look at the comments

only stupid ignorant ******s would do this, and they wonder why white people are so racist towards them.......well if they didnt act like this then white people wouldnt be as racist towards them. this why you keep the apes in the zoo because if they get out this is what happens

i just find it funny how black people walk around and say "oh us black people are discriminated against!" well no sh*t stupid spider monkeys if you dumb ******s wouldnt act like this then maybe america would actually care about you welfare hogging food stamp collecting a.sses...but then again you would never change your ways because u stupid ******s always got something to prove.

blacks are the ones that stand out when it comes to crimes it's not the whole race's fault, only the individuals that participated in the crimes, but when most of the crimes are connected to blacks everyone is going to look at that race bad. people need to change not just blacks everyone does. but obviously mostly blacks since that is where most crime comes from. I think it might be rap nowadays talking bout selling drugs, k!lling people, and all kinds of BS blacks mostly listen to that...right?

After watching this vid I was shocked as to the behaviour of these animals, Im black and can truly say these are ******s. Where I live the blacks like myself do not conduct ourselves in this manner. I luv walmart and shop there frequently, but have never seen this type of behavior. These are the low class Ghetto ******s! that perpetuate the negative stereotypes amongst blacks..It is truly ashamed and I apoligize for this behavior. We are not all the same it's all about the different classes.
^^^Even black people cooning it up. You know you a bi*ch a.ss muthafuka when you apologizing for some sh*t you ain't even do. You see white people apologizing for the sh*t other white people do? They took 100s of year to apologize for slavery. Black people always wanna appease them f*ggots...fu*k em!
 5 years ago '05        #313
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,104 | Props total: 19753 19753
 5K Studios said:
Damn. RIP.

Have they said why he did it?
ill take a wild guess?
he wanted to k!ll people
 5 years ago '11        #314
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

not at all... my first thought was that it had to be more than one person... its still kinda hard to believe he pulled this sh*t all by himself..

but I dont underestimate anyone..
He was a PhD student majoring in neuroscience. It's obviously he was an intelligent individual. Definitely could have planned and pulled it off himself.
 5 years ago '11        #315
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
 Pistol Peter said:
the victims being interviewed were saying that he kicked in the door...that sound like a urban legend rumor that somebody opened the door for him
i watched the interview where the witness who was in the second row said a man in the first row got a phone call and walked out the exit and acted like he was signaling someone or something like that
 5 years ago '07        #316
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoLedge18720 said:
The movie isn't rated R. All I'm saying is why take kids that young to a showing that late at night on a Thursday. And that's not even taking into account the content of the movie. U could always just go at another time. I mean when u become a parent u can't do all the stuff u used to like say see a midnight release of a movie

it's summertime dude...you went to sleep at 8pm during the summer when you were ten years old?
 5 years ago '07        #317
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
 Youngin19 said:
truth!!!!

^^^Even black people cooning it up. You know you a bi*ch a.ss muthafuka when you apologizing for some sh*t you ain't even do. You see white people apologizing for the sh*t other white people do? They took 100s of year to apologize for slavery. Black people always wanna appease them f*ggots...fu*k em!
some one go post a link to an article about this and see what the comments say there after
 5 years ago '05        #318
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
truth!!!!

refer to post #74

chi town hustla said:
that flash mob at wal mart dont seem that bad now...............................
 5 years ago '09        #319
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
this is horrible man

im going to watch it tomorrow in the city hope no1 tries to imitate him

i hate ppl like this.....they saying he was a med student i dont get it they are pretty smart fuking ppl

why r u shooting a theater up for? just go k!ll urself
 5 years ago '05        #320
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
this is horrible man

im going to watch it tomorrow in the city hope no1 tries to imitate him

i hate ppl like this.....they saying he was a med student i dont get it they are pretty smart fuking ppl

why r u shooting a theater up for? just go k!ll urself
because he is a med student that means he couldnt be a serial k!ller
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago