Jul 20 - 12 people killed, 71 hurt at 'Dark Knight Rises' premiere in Colorado,

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
A very sad tragedy, not much could have been done to prevent this because things like this aren't expected. You can sit there and say "what if" but lets face it, people going to a movie aren't expecting this as a possibility. Maybe if you go to a club, where people are drinking and a f!ght can ensue and escalate, then someone with a CCW could intervene and prevent casualties if it popped off. But a movie theater? That's like saying people should be strapped at the grocery store.

Last edited by Honolulu Blue; 07-20-2012 at 10:36 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #222
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 317 317
 ErnieB said:
pics of shooter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

he was the leader of Occupy San Diego and was obsessed with V for Vendetta
looks like a military type, we all know OWS was a controlled by cia group
 5 years ago '07        #223
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 otherside said:

Smh MTO
all time low..even for media take out
 5 years ago '07        #224
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16106 16106
 Kadillac87 said:
Police couldn't get in the theatre because of the tear gas. Police couldn't do anything, so a normal citizen with a gun would have just been as ineffective.
so there were police on the scene? And police don't carry around any protective masks or anything since they make use of stuff like pepper spray?
 07-20-2012, 10:35 AM         #225
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
BREAKING NEWS: Colo. shooting suspect was medical student but withdrew last month, AP reports

Crazzyyy!!!
Damn..

The guy known as the Craigslist k!ller was also a medical student:
 5 years ago '09        #226
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 317 317
can anyone else hear these idiot reporters f!ghting on the live stream?
 5 years ago '07        #227
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,783 | Props total: 2396 2396
 ErnieB said:
pics of shooter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Pathetic. All these movies/movements are about attacking those with power.

What the fu*k did regular a.ss people at the movie theatre have to do with either subject? Real Robin Hood like, freaking idiot.

Maybe it's a bit sadistic, but I always wish I was there when sh*t like this happens. I know my military training would benefit in helping the people around me. I have little doubt I could subdue an idiot in riot gear and a gas mask. Might've k!lled him though.
 5 years ago '11        #228
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Damagegadget said:
so there were police on the scene? And police don't carry around any protective masks or anything since they make use of stuff like pepper spray?
I don't know if there was police on the scene, but according to reports, they were saying they needed gas masks to get in there. And gas masks are not something normal police carry around. Mostly only SWAT carry gas masks because they are the ones with the gas canisters.
 5 years ago '07        #229
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
fu*kin weird her home address is the same as mine
 5 years ago '10        #230
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 d3athb4dishonor said:
All I can say is thankfully some sh*t happened that prevented me from going tonight. That's the theatre right by my crib
 Bronxbombers said:
What Parent(s) takes A 3 month old To A Mid Night Release

But R.I.P to that Innocent Child
Yall blessed for real fams, friend of a guy off twitter named Louis caught one in the neck but was in surgery and in stable condition last time I checked.
 5 years ago '08        #231
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17180 17180
This dude wasn't a normal joe that all of sudden went crazy starting k!lling folks like Segal, he smells like a MK ULTRA subject that was specifically triggered. He went in there dressed like Bane which in this movie doesn't look like a corny cartoon character but a very REAL looking k!ller Beast.

This man was an unknown entity in the community came from SD into Colorado, settled there for this specific reason, he could of easily done this during AVENGERS premiere BUT NAH his trigger was to be BANE.

Very strong PsyOP going on here

Last edited by The N; 07-20-2012 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #232
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Damn shame
 07-20-2012, 10:44 AM         #233
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
pics of shooter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Where did you find this?

Because Google Images has never heard of this guy.
 5 years ago '09        #234
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 lifesabeach said:
I guess everyone's dying to see the new Batman movie
I really hope that you receive a ban over this. Unacceptable.
 07-20-2012, 10:46 AM         #235
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This dude wasn't a normal joe that all of sudden went crazy starting k!lling folks like Segal, he smells like a MK ULTRA subject that was specifically triggered this man was an unknown entity in the community came from SD into Colorado, settled there for this specific reason.
Get your stupid government conspiracy f*g sh*t outta here kthx, Michael_Moore/The N/STAY ASLEEP.
 5 years ago '07        #236
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 Mike Nitty said:
this aint COD n*gga....dude bum rushed an unsuspecting Crowd of Moviegoers. Tear Gased the whole crowd (none of which had masks on) if you even had a gun on you with all that commotion going on from people panicking, people running from shots going off from an a.ssault Rifle, choking from the tear gas....just wtf do you think you (anybody with a gun) was gonna do. Naw bruh the circumstances would have had to have been so perfect for somebody armed to even take a shot. You'd have had to be armed for one, sitting close enough to shoot him, far enough away so he didn't see you pulling out...and you'd have to be a dead shot to lick 1 off and k!ll him while chaos is ensuing around yall....oh yea and he had body armor so that 1 shot would need to be even more perfect....you shoot a n*gga hold an AR you better k!ll him cuz he letting off 20 or 30 more once he figured out what you doing.

n*gga please....they stood no chance. RIP

[video - click to view]

I know its under different circumstances but this man is 71 years old. I bet you wouldnt have thought that could happen. I'm sayin its a big theater. He could be shooting all kinds of ppl and have his head turned one way and someone who wasnt affected as much by the tear gas could pop a cap in his a**.
 07-20-2012, 10:50 AM         #237
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does somebody bring a gun into a theatre? Aren't there any security measures?
 5 years ago '11        #238
space
space
 The N said:
This dude wasn't a normal joe that all of sudden went crazy starting k!lling folks like Segal, he smells like a MK ULTRA subject that was specifically triggered. He went in there dressed like Bane which in this movie doesn't look like a corny cartoon character but a very REAL looking k!ller Beast.

This man was an unknown entity in the community came from SD into Colorado, settled there for this specific reason, he could of easily done this during AVENGERS premiere BUT NAH his trigger was to be BANE.

Very strong PsyOP going on here
He was a med student pursuing his PhD in Neuroscience from the University of Colorado
 5 years ago '11        #239
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:

I know its under different circumstances but this man is 71 years old. I bet you wouldnt have thought that could happen. I'm sayin its a big theater. He could be shooting all kinds of ppl and have his head turned one way and someone who wasnt affected as much by the tear gas could pop a cap in his a**.
If someone has the intention of k!lling people, they will not run from gunfire. The guys in the video had the intention of robbing people, not k!lling.
 5 years ago '08        #240
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 3046 3046
 lifesabeach said:
How does somebody bring a gun into a theatre? Aren't there any security measures?
None at all and I think they came in from the exit anyway
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy