Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2012, 12:51 PM         #341
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
WTF was the purpose of the "whip test"?
to see if the song sounds good in a car.It does i can vouch for that,but the song is still recycle bin music.
 5 years ago '10        #342
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 DevDaTru7h said:
to see if the song sounds good in a car.It does i can vouch for that,but the song is still recycle bin music.
nobody said the beat wasnt dope, whip test doesnt change the fact that the lyrics were weak for wat was supposed to be a big song.
 5 years ago '11        #343
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Athavan 789 said:

OUTSIDER post
 5 years ago '12        #344
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
I did not feel the track at first because it was different...but when you bump it after like 2 take it sounds perfect
 5 years ago '10        #345
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:

OUTSIDER post
Ok Grafted d!ckrider
 07-20-2012, 01:26 PM         #346
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is trash

dr dre hang it up

jay needs to stick to changing diapers and long walks on the beach in his flip flops

rozay came weak on this collab, usually comes way harder, i think dre and jay wack verses rubbed off on him
 5 years ago '04        #347
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
This sh*t doesn't sound finished yet...but Jay's verse is straight haha n*ggas is bugging and hating as usual...Song does need tightening overall tho
 5 years ago '06        #348
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dre sounding like rozay ... song is a.ss, i expect NY to d!ckride this.
 5 years ago '09        #349
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3485 3485
hov went in...
 5 years ago '11        #350
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,141 | Props total: 161 161
this sh*t hot as fu*k...

then i scroll down n n*ggas hatin...

different strokes i guess

i dont even fu*k wit jay really but this sh*t go hard
 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM         #351
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Here in America we play our music at high levels on expensive systems were we can feel the bass vibrations and hear all the subtle nuances within the instrumentation.

We get inside automobiles were the acoustics surround us and we test the quality of the music and how it sounds at high levels in that environment...Whip Test.

We like to FEEL the music instead of just listening to the music and laptop speakers and headphones don't give the music the proper breathing room that a system does.

you sit in front of a laptop and all the Ryder music sounds the same but you play some
Young Shun or Lodi in the whip and you can hear the bass frequencies that make all those tracks sound different.

I give all Ross music the whip-test because that's the type of music he makes, it's for cars, clubs, concerts, and cookouts. Loud, bass-heavy, wide music not MF Doom or Joe Budden.
 07-20-2012, 02:07 PM         #352
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:

OUTSIDER post

LOL, how'd you guess?

Yeah he's from Europe and still listens to 50-Cent so he's waaaaaaay outside.

"Oh my God dude, these Black c*ck-suckers actually test their music on car-stereo systems and then give it a rating dude"

I want to insert one of them Niglet-heads into this post but nobody wants to tell me how to do it on a mobile device.
 5 years ago '04        #353
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
sounds like a usual Rozay album song.... his songs usually flow into the next track smoothly, but hearing by itself sounds strange and out of place. I'm thinking ahead but it sounds on point to me.
 5 years ago '05        #354
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Graftedgenes said:
Here in America we play our music at high levels on expensive systems were we can feel the bass vibrations and hear all the subtle nuances within the instrumentation.

We get inside automobiles were the acoustics surround us and we test the quality of the music and how it sounds at high levels in that environment...Whip Test.

We like to FEEL the music instead of just listening to the music and laptop speakers and headphones don't give the music the proper breathing room that a system does.

you sit in front of a laptop and all the Ryder music sounds the same but you play some
Young Shun or Lodi in the whip and you can hear the bass frequencies that make all those tracks sound different.

I give all Ross music the whip-test because that's the type of music he makes, it's for cars, clubs, concerts, and cookouts. Loud, bass-heavy, wide music not MF Doom or Joe Budden.
doesn't change the fact 93% of Ross's verses sound the exact same, or change the fact that Dre's verse was so bad that it's almost sad to listen to. I said it a few page back though that Ross is consistent, I just think he's consistently boring.

I agree though there's certain music I listen to in the whip more than if I'm just hanging out at home. The beat was definitely something I could ride to, the verses were just all weak and the beat was wasted.
 5 years ago '12        #355
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11349 11349
 turntabledj said:
sounds like a usual Rozay album song.... his songs usually flow into the next track smoothly, but hearing by itself sounds strange and out of place. I'm thinking ahead but it sounds on point to me.
Someone on twitter said something that had me

Imagine this then I love My bi*ches, or vice versa.

I was damn you right.

But yeah, once the whole album come out, things should have a good flow.
 07-20-2012, 02:47 PM         #356
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
link with just jay's verse? last link was no good
 5 years ago '10        #357
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

i get that u sh*thead, ppl do that in the UK aswell. but the whip test is for beats not lyrics which is the bad thing about this track. everybody is feeling the beat.
 5 years ago '11        #358
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 44wade said:
Someone on twitter said something that had me

Imagine this then I love My bi*ches, or vice versa.

I was damn you right.

But yeah, once the whole album come out, things should have a good flow.

Yep put I love my bi*ches before 3Kings they flow perfectly. Jay talkin f*cks it up the other way around
 07-20-2012, 03:03 PM         #359
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
jay went in, i need that new album..
I need the name of the girl in your avy
 07-20-2012, 03:29 PM         #360
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
i get that u sh*thead, ppl do that in the UK aswell. but the whip test is for beats not lyrics which is the bad thing about this track. everybody is feeling the beat.
No need to call me hurtful names like sh*tHead.

I don't need thought-provoking lyrical gems when Im listening to street-oriented music because the streets don't speak in super-lyrical fashion.

I want slickness and slanguage when I'm nodding to some sh*t that makes my trunk rattle,
2-Chainz is awright in my ride but Canibus gets no play.

A 50 year old Dr Dre (bless his soul) tried to hive you heathens a solid 16 and you sh*tted on him so don't complain when Detox never drops.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now