3 Kings - Rick Ross ft Dr. Dre and Jay - Z

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #221
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
 44wade said:
so far on I would say its a 65-35 split on the song, or 60-40.

See alot of disappointment in the song.

I dont get it, but thats what it looks like on twitter.

Song got people talking, good or bad.
you know, in the beginning i said the track wont all that but ive been listening to this sh*t for the past few times and its growing on me. I think its one of those tracks you gotta get used too and let it take you. This is what happens when a track is over hyped. People expect some top notch over-the-hills type sh*t. Just cause a song does not live up to someones "perfect 10" expectations, doesnt make it bad. Its a smooth soulful mellow song which is usually what ross does. Lyrically, Its not all that but its still a little above average to me. sh*t sound good in the dodge charger. I think MM4, sixteen, dice pineapples, presidential,etc will be better
 5 years ago '04        #222
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Ehhh. Slim Thug, TI's & Bun B's "3 Kings" was much better.

I hate it and find it type hard to understand how you get all these "big names" on a track and it turn out wack.
 5 years ago '04        #223
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
So when will someone cut out Ross and just have it a Dre and Jay song?
 5 years ago '05        #224
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
decent track, its growing on me after a few plays.
 5 years ago '05        #225
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
i like ricky, but his and dre's verses were....

jay on the other hand k!lled it.

i only love her if her eyes brown
 5 years ago '12        #226
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11406 11406
 tmitch19 said:
Dre sounded mad as fu*k.. J-Z sounded like he was rapping on his stomach while getting a pedicure.. and ross verse was good but he should have finished the song off.... How can u have the shortest verse on ur own song... ?Other than that i like it....
I a.ssume because he has 17 tracks on the album, and wants the best album he can have.

If jay is talkin that talk, let him have his 2-3 mins, and its obvious a verse people are talking about, so it kind of looks like a smart move.

you know, in the beginning i said the track wont all that but ive been listening to this sh*t for the past few times and its growing on me. I think its one of those tracks you gotta get used too and let it take you. This is what happens when a track is over hyped. People expect some top notch over-the-hills type sh*t. Just cause a song does not live up to someones "perfect 10" expectations, doesnt make it bad. Its a smooth soulful mellow song which is usually what ross does. Lyrically, Its not all that but its still a little above average to me. sh*t sound good in the dodge charger. I think MM4, sixteen, dice pineapples, presidential,etc will be better
I dont know what people were expecting. To me, its a great track, they fit the beat right, laid back smooth track, laid back smooth rhyme schemes, nothing forced, nothing corny, just real clean.

I cant see you come any more lyrical on a laid back track, like I said in a earlier post, to me it felt real unforced, real mellow, real cool
 5 years ago '12        #227
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
It can be the worst track ever made but we got the guppies devoting energy to it so it's a Win-Win.

The fans are happy and the non-fans are furious so we winning right now.
true that. Its a good solid track as usual by ross. Has that teflon don/albert anastasia sound like i knew it would. Not some Epic sh*t but still above average in MY OPINION. But man like you said, the fans are happy and the non-fans are angry and upset and trolling. Album looking good so far. I really wanna hear that MM4, sixteen,ashamed, dice pineapples and presidential though. I know ross saving his over-the-top tracks for the leak and release. Hope this sh*t leaks next week . But Im still buying the album.
 5 years ago '05        #228
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
if you really want to like this song, skip ross and dre's verses and listens to jay's over and over again

that's what i did at least.
 5 years ago '04        #229
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
so much potential and so little execution
 5 years ago '04        #230
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 44wade said:

link

i wonder who wrote dre's verse. ppl just feature dre rapping cuz of what? why not just have the person who wrote his verse rap.
 5 years ago '12        #231
space
space
space
 2totimes said:
i wonder who wrote dre's verse. ppl just feature dre rapping cuz of what? why not just have the person who wrote his verse rap.
Rick Ross wrote it.
 5 years ago '12        #232
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 44wade said:
I a.ssume because he has 17 tracks on the album, and wants the best album he can have.

If jay is talkin that talk, let him have his 2-3 mins, and its obvious a verse people are talking about, so it kind of looks like a smart move.

I dont know what people were expecting. To me, its a great track, they fit the beat right, laid back smooth track, laid back smooth rhyme schemes, nothing forced, nothing corny, just real clean.

I cant see you come any more lyrical on a laid back track, like I said in a earlier post, to me it felt real unforced, real mellow, real cool

I bet they were expecting a track on the same level as Maybach Music 3 or something. This track was highly hyped on twitter,etc. The fact the track had jay and dre made it even more anticipated. People gotta understand that an artist cant have all over-the-type tracks on an album cause then the later tracks will be looked at as normal and cant exceed the tracks that were already deemed as "epic". Its not a smart move. But like i said before, ross saving his best for the release like he always does. Im actually satisfied with the track though. Some smooth. soulful sh*t i can ride in the charger with.
 5 years ago '12        #233
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
whack
 5 years ago '05        #234
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
I thought Hovs verse was dope

Decent song tho..
 5 years ago '12        #235
space
space
space
 daman729 said:
I bet they were expecting a track on the same level as Maybach Music 3 or something. This track was highly hyped on twitter,etc. The fact the track had jay and dre made it even more anticipated. People gotta understand that an artist cant have all over-the-type tracks on an album cause then the later tracks will be looked at as normal and cant exceed the tracks that were already deemed as "epic". Its not a smart move. But like i said before, ross saving his best for the release like he always does. Im actually satisfied with the track though. Some smooth. soulful sh*t i can ride in the charger with.
i like this song better than MM3.

thats just me, i like this beat better, but Ross on MM3 >> over this for sure.

I think people are gonna realize how nice the song is. I dont wanna say they should lower their expectations, because they should expect a great song, but they need to recognize they got a really really good song. Aint nothing wack about that song.
 5 years ago '11        #236
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
its obvious jay was just fu*king around freestyling and the sh*t still came out dope
owww

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #237
space
space
 Scream @ Me said:
Ehhh. Slim Thug, TI's & Bun B's "3 Kings" was much better.

I hate it and find it type hard to understand how you get all these "big names" on a track and it turn out wack.
dunno but your comment reminded me of

[video - click to view]

my n*gga ti
 5 years ago '10        #238
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
What the fu*k... Jay sound like he bored as fu*k. Like if they kept recording after it stopped, we would've heard that n*gga yawn.

...Dre ...wtf man.
 5 years ago '12        #239
space
space
space
do people understand that Jay doesnt write his verses ever?
 5 years ago '04        #240
space
space
 44wade said:
do people understand that Jay doesnt write his verses ever?
interesting tho that the few times he actually did freestyle on the spot it was wack as hell but when he "freestlyes on records in one take" its perfect
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy