Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Francis Schilke said:
i call em like a see em

did you just compare talkin bout crack to sellin crack?
I'm saying it's making it not seem so bad to sell it. I don't mean as a whole , talking about how it's looked at. If every rapper is talking about selling crack, maybe some kid wants to do it to.

Selling it obviously is worse, it just seems rapping about it trends and is accepted

Last edited by vinceisallin; 07-19-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #82
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 bigjoshi2002 said:
OFFICER DOWN! lmao how everyone pretended like they didn't see this. How can this be proven?

Freeway hollad at him out of respect and he let him roll with it. And freeway isn't his government name it's a nick name. Big difference from the identity theft William did.
So if Ross hollad at him and let his old a.ss party with him then theyd be cool?

How would that look if Ross was hanging out and reaching out to a certified snitch and govt informant? Relevant question since were on the subject of whos "real" and who isnt..
 5 years ago '07        #83
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
 daman729 said:
this dude need to wake the fu*k up and realize he not getting sh*t. He honestly think the judge is gonna grant a former kingpin with money? But i do wish ross would cut this dude a check so he stfu though. This dude destroyed communities,etc with crack and yet n*ggas glorify this dude. Same sh*t happened when Kelvin Martin( the real 50cent)'s family tried to sued 50(the rapper)

Its a stage name and dude is broke so he pulls out a lawsuit. He deserves to rot in fu*kin jail with all the destruction he caused. Cricket lookin a.ss n*gga.
This dude is a Ross d!ck rider to the fullest.. What a horrible argument.. did u even look at what u wrote
 5 years ago '09        #84
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Stanning Ross might the worst rapper to stan I feel bad for them I really do
 07-19-2012, 05:00 PM         #85
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:
And another one. You caught feelings about ya idol too. All that name calling in other sh*t don't phase me fam. Cape on for Rick Ross? Nah. I feel he got a raw deal from the feds. But my question is why you got the cape? n*gga wasn't even replying to you tho. You should change that name to female genes you hoe a.ss n*gga
Why do you have a cape on for a snitch? You need to be exposed.

My idol is Dessalines, check my profile and government name, we just twist you freaks heads around and keep you foaming at the mouth because you are easy to manipulate.

Promo can be lucrative if you get with the right team you hoe a.ss Cracka.
 07-19-2012, 05:01 PM         #86
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
This dude is a Ross d!ck rider to the fullest.. What a horrible argument.. did u even look at what u wrote
Why do you gaylias weirdos always type the word D*ck in your posts?

....it's like you have a one-track mind.
 5 years ago '11        #87
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 tupacnasfan said:
First of all I'm no stan of ross, I Think he is a fraud, but freeway ricky ross is no better.

they are both shameful.

No Wonder music continues to go down the toliet after we lost tupac and biggie.

He didn't even quote your post, you must be a stan considering you responded too it
 5 years ago '12        #88
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
So now I'm a d!ck rider cause I'm giving facts? If you dont like ross then why the fu*k are you in this thread? Did you even read what i posted? I can tell you didn't because the argument youre making in result of that comment makes no sense. Did not you see me write the paragraph that the rapper should pay the real rick ross jsut to shut him up? Either learn to read or gets your eyes fixed. Everything I said is that comment is fact. You have tons of rappers who took names and personas. The only rappers sued for it were ross and 50cent and which you never hear about 50 being sued. 50 was sued by kelvin Martin's family( the real 50 cent) cause they family felt he was capitalizing off the name. Now ross is being sued. Another senseless reply with no substance. Keep following the crowd. I can tell that's the kind of person you are just by your comment. But like i said, the real rick ross aint sh*t himself. Same n*gga who would give your moms crack. Same n*gga who snitched his way through prison. lol Lets clown the rapper but lets call or consider the crack dealer a "real n*gga". lol Again, brainwashing at its finest.

Again, Im not a stan but i do like ross music which is what it should be about. We all know ross is not moving kilos today and sh*t. Thats established. But only the goalless, ignorant brainwashed fu*ks on here on bx are the ones ranting about whos real and glorifying a real crack dealer. Thats whats wrong with hiphop now. n*ggas bringing street sh*t into it. n*ggas turned this whole sh*t into a debate and being sensitive. And again, ross aint the only rapper who actin.. I like ross music. Not the person. THATS IT. Nothing more. Nothing less.

lmao Same hypocritical a.ss n*ggas calling me a stan are the same n*ggas I see in every rick ross,nas,drake,jeezy thread but Im the stan right?. Then when they get called out on their bullsh*t, they either deny it or make some bullsh*t excuse.I dont forget user names or avi's. Be smart and logical instead of being ignorant.

Last edited by daman729; 07-19-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
This thread is jokes
Groupies, Hypocrites, and stans all in the same place
 5 years ago '11        #90
gc le phresh 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
Rozay makes some cool tracks...but folks defending this fraud

It aint just about the name, all his raps are about drug dealing which is what the real ross was not officer ricky.

i wonder did he make a deal with maybach for ripping off they name/logo?
 07-19-2012, 05:19 PM         #91
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
This thread is jokes
Groupies, Hypocrites, and stans all in the same place

[video - click to view]

You left out the white wannabes who worship Black males and Black musical art forms more than they do their own.

How does it feel being a "Stanly" and a Groupie for another race of people?

*inserts cut-out picture of a Black man into post to fulfill my wannabe fantasies*
 5 years ago '04        #92
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So if Ross hollad at him and let his old a.ss party with him then theyd be cool?

How would that look if Ross was hanging out and reaching out to a certified snitch and govt informant? Relevant question since were on the subject of whos "real" and who isnt..
I don't know what you mean. Both Freeway and William reached out to Rick Ross about using the name. He told freeway he could. The beard he rocks is a Muslim thing. William took his REAL name not his nickname that a million people have, his life as a drug dealer and his image. How does that look any better for William if Rick Ross is a snitch? If Rick Ross is a snitch (someone who works with law enforcement) then what does that make a c.o.? You don't think Ross has ever had to tell on an inmate when it's in his job description to do so?

I'm starting to think that the C.O. in William figured that Ross was never getting out so he could do it and it would be all good. What he needs to do is change his name to Rozay and put some money up like a real boss would so the negative press will go away. If he don't Rick Ross is going to expose him further. That Rogan interviewed showed me he's a very resourceful guy that knows how to gather information. Whatever c.o. skeletons William is hiding will come to life. It's one thing to say he was a c.o. but once specific dirty details start emerging then it's a wrap on William.
 07-19-2012, 05:25 PM         #93
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
So now I'm a d!ck rider cause I'm giving facts? If you dont like ross then why the fu*k are you in this thread? Did you even read what i posted? I can tell you didn't because the argument youre making in result of that comment makes no sense. Did not you see me write the paragraph that the rapper should pay the real rick ross jsut to shut him up? Either learn to read or gets your eyes fixed. Everything I said is that comment is fact. You have tons of rappers who took names and personas. The only rappers sued for it were ross and 50cent and which you never hear about 50 being sued. 50 was sued by kelvin Martin's family( the real 50 cent) cause they family felt he was capitalizing off the name. Now ross is being sued. Another senseless reply with no substance. Keep following the crowd. I can tell that's the kind of person you are just by your comment. But like i said, the real rick ross aint sh*t himself. Same n*gga who would give your moms crack. Same n*gga who snitched his way through prison. lol Lets clown the rapper but lets call or consider the crack dealer a "real n*gga". lol Again, brainwashing at its finest.

Again, Im not a stan but i do like ross music which is what it should be about. We all know ross is not moving kilos today and sh*t. Thats established. But only the goalless, ignorant brainwashed fu*ks on here on bx are the ones ranting about whos real and glorifying a real crack dealer. Thats whats wrong with hiphop now. n*ggas bringing street sh*t into it. n*ggas turned this whole sh*t into a debate and being sensitive. And again, ross aint the only rapper who actin.. I like ross music. Not the person. THATS IT. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Same n*ggas calling me a stan are the same n*ggas I see in every rick ross,nas,drake,jeezy thread.

[pic - click to view]

LOL at Daman talking Ebonics to posters like this one that was EXPOSED....you typing words to people in wheel-chairs that draw Anime cartoons with broken crayons.

...we got these puppets on a string, they might not be fans of the movement or listen to the music but we can manipulate them and force them to listen to us.

They breathe life into Ross without even knowing it.
 5 years ago '04        #94
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 gc le phresh said:
Rozay makes some cool tracks...but folks defending this fraud

It aint just about the name, all his raps are about drug dealing which is what the real ross was not officer ricky.

i wonder did he make a deal with maybach for ripping off they name/logo?
I think he had a deal with them but they just didn't put it out there so it wouldn't appear to be a marketing plan. I don't see any other way for him to be able to do all of that. It wouldn't be good business on his part anyway to not be getting a check for all of what he did for the brand. Even though the company went under, the average fan didn't know what a maybach was until he came around. He deserves props for popularizing that brand within Hip Hop and elsewhere.
 5 years ago '11        #95
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
lol if I was freeway I'd be mad as hell too
 07-19-2012, 05:27 PM         #96
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL at Daman talking Ebonics to posters like this one that was EXPOSED....you typing words to people in wheel-chairs that draw Anime cartoons with broken crayons.

...we got these puppets on a string, they might not be fans of the movement or listen to the music but we can manipulate them and force them to listen to us.

They breathe life into Ross without even knowing it.
i hope that wasnt an attempt to make a smiley, and just a pic u found online
 5 years ago '08        #97
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Francis Schilke said:
u mufu*kas arguin bout what real n fake in here, rappers been takin names for the longest.

nas escobar
az
wu gambinos

yall just mad tho cuz its Ross and yall got a vendetta against that man.

Pablo Escobar's family need to sue Nas for usin their name

Nobody mad because it's Rick Ross, n*ggas mad because Rick Ross LIED about taking Freeway Ricky Ross' name. When this fat no neck having n*gga first came out back in like 2007/08 I remember that an interviewer even asked this fool if he got his rap name from Freeway Ricky Ross and bold faced lied and said he didnt know who Freeway Ricky Ross was. Ya boy straight up pretended like he didnt even know dude existed. That was the first of many lies from this n*gga, and is ironically an event that Rick Ross stans seem to pretend never happened.

This Rick Ross n*gga is ALL THE WAY fake. He dont know if he GD, Zoe Pound, or BMF. Which one is it? He dont know if he wannabe African American or Haitian. Which one is it? He dont know if he a convict or a C.O. Which one is it? He dont know if he a Freemason, Christian or Muslim. Which one is it? He dont know if he Santa Claus or the Michellin man. Which one is it? Dude be d!ckriding every movement. He dont keep it solid, he a shapeshifting n*gga. He becomes whatever identity fits the time, place, or purpose.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

You left out the white wannabes who worship Black males and Black musical art forms more than they do their own.

How does it feel being a "Stanly" and a Groupie for another race of people?

*inserts cut-out picture of a Black man into post to fulfill my wannabe fantasies*
Creative post

let me try.

[video - click to view]

I also left out the dude's that post Nas songs that act like their fans but have yet to show they supported his music, I didn't see you in the Life is Good thread

You say Nas is your favorite rapper cause you're ashamed that its really Ross.

How does it feel to have to lie on the internet so much?

Kinda sad in my opinion.
 5 years ago '12        #99
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 daman729 said:

lmao Same hypocritical a.ss n*ggas calling me a stan are the same n*ggas I see in every rick ross,nas,drake,jeezy thread but Im the stan right?. Then when they get called out on their bullsh*t, they either deny it or make some bullsh*t excuse.I dont forget user names or avi's. Be smart and logical instead of being ignorant.
These sensitive a.ss dudes on bx need to let this comment I just replied to sink in.
 5 years ago '12        #100
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11350 11350
Ricky Donnell Ross will not receive a dime because Rick Ross the rapper did not profit off Freeway Ricky's image.

He profited off the fact he made Hustlin, and all the songs afterwards.

I think its funny that Ricky Donnell Ross or "Freeway Ricky" as he was known when he sold dope is so hell bent on being known as Rick Ross, even though, he never went by just Rick Ross, when he was getting "famous"

I wish Ross would just make Rozay official and be done with this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now