“Freeway” Ricky Ross’ Identity Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Still Alive

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
he only suing him because he was in talks with hollywood to sell his life story remember when he first came out he was saying people from hollywood wanted to buy his life story and make a movie of some sort but the CIA really did a number on blacks with crack and using him as a gateway dealer
 07-19-2012, 03:18 PM         #62
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
this dude need to wake the fu*k up and realize he not getting sh*t. He honestly think the judge is gonna grant a former kingpin with money? But i do wish ross would cut this dude a check so he stfu though. This dude destroyed communities,etc with crack and yet n*ggas glorify this dude. Same sh*t happened when Kelvin Martin( the real 50cent)'s family tried to sued 50(the rapper)

Its a stage name and dude is broke so he pulls out a lawsuit. He deserves to rot in fu*kin jail with all the destruction he caused. Cricket lookin a.ss n*gga.

A REAL n*gga RICKY ROSS and YOU GOT THE FAKE ROZAY RICK ROSS....I would be pissed as fu*k if some fake a.ss cop is rockin my sh*t like hes me?!?! Thats some bullsh*t....fu*k that! Fine this n*gga ROZAY RICK ROSS and STRIP THIS n*gga OF HIS FAKE a.ss NAME....Then hes gonna come out and call himself PABLO ESCOBAR HAHAHHA
 5 years ago '05        #63
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Its funny though... Imagine having someone take your name and making a name off of it and no one knows who the fu*k you are lol... Poor dude I bet hes spending a boatload to get some compensation.
 5 years ago '04        #64
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Special Edd said:
Ross just lucked out. And he got out of jail..all these rappers names are dead. Name wont change if it did fu*k it.. 2chainz did it. Nothing will Change. No one knew a real rick ross existed.
 07-19-2012, 03:39 PM         #65
DaFlavamensavor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why didnt he sue FREEWAY also ? oh my bad LIfe is Good by Nas has DROPPED cop that sh*t son
 5 years ago '11        #66
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t my bad.. Freeway hasnt sold enough records to be sued. Plus, you cant just go after EVERYBODY who took your moniker lol thats just doesnt make any sense..

Gotta pick and choose what benefits you more.. fu*k being fair

5 years ago '11        #67
space
space
 DaFlavamensavor said:
why didnt he sue FREEWAY also ? oh my bad LIfe is Good by Nas has DROPPED cop that sh*t son
 07-19-2012, 03:45 PM         #68
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DopeManDan said:
William and the industry people behind him knew exactly what they were doing Not only does he have the mans real name he also looks like him and has the exact same drug lord history it ain't a coincidence He stole his identity and then the label people told him to trademark the name

William is a joke and the stupid kids who support him are even worse

If a man from a good home who worked as a CO and it is documented that he shot a inmate trying to escape stole your government name made himself look like you and talked about your life and the things you did and made money from it while you were in prison for really doing that sh*t you would be fu*king pissed aswell
exactly..this clown OP acts like its ok to steal someones entire image and name, just because the dude sold crack, ROSS is poisoning the streets too
 07-19-2012, 03:52 PM         #69
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Hey idiot, were Nas/Wu ex COPS OF PRISONS aka C.O. ?

Silly Goose, did you know half of the C.O.'s in these prisons is goons that use the CO job as a way to build connects, and make money off smuggling in illegal contraband?
 The N said:
This is a completely different situation here, RICK ROSS life is very well documented
Thats funny, cuz last time I checked Pablo Escobar and the Gambino crime family was much more famous than Freeway Rick Ross. Their lives was documented too.

in the end tho, whether Ross was pushin weight or not shouldnt even matter. its a shame when people are more focused on a persons alleged back story instead of the actual music. you sound like somebody who is more entertained by black men destroying their communities instead of recordin songs.

God Forgives, I Don't drops on the 31st.
 5 years ago '10        #70
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 Francis Schilke said:
Silly Goose, did you know half of the C.O.'s in these prisons is goons that use the CO job as a way to build connects, and make money off smuggling in illegal contraband?

Thats funny, cuz last time I checked Pablo Escobar and the Gambino crime family was much more famous than Freeway Rick Ross. Their lives was documented too.

in the end tho, whether Ross was pushin weight or not shouldnt even matter. its a shame when people are more focused on a persons alleged back story instead of the actual music. you sound like somebody who is more entertained by black men destroying their communities instead of recordin songs.

Ross haters ethered

/thread
 5 years ago '10        #72
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
that's a shame dude has to f!ght for his born name
 07-19-2012, 04:13 PM         #73
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Ross haters ethered

/thread
Anytime a n*gga start a sentence with "silly" goose........I hardly call that a ether..........
 5 years ago '06        #74
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Francis Schilke said:

Lol shm.... Rapping About selling crack isn't destroy communities? but doing it is?? I bet more people know who Rick Ross, over freeway Ricky.So the message will be stronger IMO. He basically took his life and made it a character of his career . You over here acting like he's rapping about being a co jahahaha
 07-19-2012, 04:20 PM         #75
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Anytime a n*gga start a sentence with "silly" goose........I hardly call that a ether..........
i call em like a see em
 vinceisallin said:
Lol shm.... Rapping About selling crack isn't destroy communities? but doing it is?? I bet more people know who Rick Ross, over freeway Ricky.So the message will be stronger IMO. He basically took his life and made it a character of his career . You over here acting like he's rapping about being a co jahahaha
did you just compare talkin bout crack to sellin crack?
 5 years ago '04        #76
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
it would of been better if he said silly rabbit
 5 years ago '04        #77
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
this whole thing reminds me. who started the name thing with the game and triple h/wwe? i know at one point the game said he would wrestle him for it

and the people that bring up freeway is a bad example.
 5 years ago '05        #78
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
 daman729 said:
this dude need to wake the fu*k up and realize he not getting sh*t. He honestly think the judge is gonna grant a former kingpin with money? But i do wish ross would cut this dude a check so he stfu though. This dude destroyed communities,etc with crack and yet n*ggas glorify this dude. Same sh*t happened when Kelvin Martin( the real 50cent)'s family tried to sued 50(the rapper)

Its a stage name and dude is broke so he pulls out a lawsuit. He deserves to rot in fu*kin jail with all the destruction he caused. Cricket lookin a.ss n*gga.
he dont even need to pay him but how you gonna steal another mans legal name? thats not a stage name.. thats his legal freakn name bro.. how u gonna make a profit off another name built by another name.. i could see if the real rick ross name was just his street name but dats his real joint, ya feel me
 5 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yea i feel you bro.. Just make sure you cop that album on the 31st you silly little goose you
 5 years ago '04        #80
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 DopeManDan said:
William and the industry people behind him knew exactly what they were doing Not only does he have the mans real name he also looks like him and has the exact same drug lord history it ain't a coincidence He stole his identity and then the label people told him to trademark the name

William is a joke and the stupid kids who support him are even worse

If a man from a good home who worked as a CO

and it is documented that he shot a inmate trying

to escape
stole your government name made himself look like you and talked about your life and the things you did and made money from it while you were in prison for really doing that sh*t you would be fu*king pissed aswell
OFFICER DOWN! lmao how everyone pretended like they didn't see this. How can this be proven?
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t my bad.. Freeway hasnt sold enough records to be sued. Plus, you cant just go after EVERYBODY who took your moniker lol thats just doesnt make any sense..

Gotta pick and choose what benefits you more.. fu*k being fair

Freeway hollad at him out of respect and he let him roll with it. And freeway isn't his government name it's a nick name. Big difference from the identity theft William did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy