“Freeway” Ricky Ross’ Identity Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Still Alive

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,466 | Props total: 12987 12987
 Barnone254 said:
Nice edit. I commend you for not taking the L without a f!ght. Yeah a lot of rappers are fake--its entertainment, but the sh*t William pulled is unprecedented. He took fake it to you make it to a whole different level.
I didn't take an L. I was replying to others beside you so i took a break from you. We all know 99% of rappers are fake. Don't you? Its about music and you brainwashed people forget that.
 5 years ago '12        #42
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Dee352 said:
im just giving my honest opinion u on the other hand stan the hell out of ross in every thread and catch feelings when someone calls u a stan
I dont catch feelings. Sometimes it may seem like that. Thats just how i respond to bias hate disguised as honest opinion. But i dont even think I'm going to do it anymore cause the sh*t is played out now and n*ggas on boxden troll just to get a response.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 daman729 said:
I'm gonna sum it up. Again, you accuse me of being obssessed with ross, yet you in every nas thread. Not to mention, you have his pic on your profile but I'm the stan right? lol Only in boxden. You don't have to explain why thats your avi. We all know. All Im saying is that its not a good look to accuse other people of being stans when youre showing the very symptoms of stannery.

On the other note, I didn't ignore anything you said. I'm just trying to keep up with the comments. And no bruh, youre using bold so your comments will stick out. Be real with yourself. Why deny the obvious. Why type a regular paragraph when you can separate it and bold it to make it look more visible?
Making judgements lacking credible evidence & denying accusations when there is justifiable evidence - both calling cards of weak intellect.

You did ignore the fact that I said Ross could potentially have my avy spot. You call me a hater all the time when it's convenient. If he gets that spot I can't wait to see you flip flop.

You can't handle the truth either, another sign of weak intellect. Keep calling yourself smart & getting exposed afterwards, see how many people take you seriously afterward...
 5 years ago '12        #44
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Retro said:
Making judgements lacking credible evidence & denying accusations when there is justifiable evidence - both calling cards of weak intellect.

You did ignore the fact that I said Ross could potentially have my avy spot. You call me a hater all the time when it's convenient. If he gets that spot I can't wait to see you flip flop.

You can't handle the truth either, another sign of weak intellect. Keep calling yourself smart & getting exposed afterwards, see how many people take you seriously afterward...
So now i dont have credible evidence? The evidence is in your avi and past posts. Come on son. Like i told the other guy, I'm keeping of with the latest comments. So I may not see every comment in time to reply. Boxden aint my life. Good job trying to make a positive misconception. You wouldn't have ross as your avi. Why would you when you in every ross thread saying some negative sh*t? I don't like drake so you think I will have a drake avi? Quit trying to be some sophisticated white knight cause you not bruh. That sh*t may fly with other weak intellect, gullible people oh here, but it wont go with me. I see right through you bruh and I know people like you.

At the end of the day, quit calling people stans when your have the symptoms of a stan more than alot of the people Ive seen on here with the exception of a few more.

I'm out. I got my points though. Maybe they'll simmer into your mind so you can see how much of a big hypocrite you are.

Last edited by daman729; 07-19-2012 at 02:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 daman729 said:
I didn't take an L. I was replying to others beside you so i took a break from you. We all know 99% of rappers are fake. Don't you? Its about music and you brainwashed people forget that.
But you can't answer the question. First its 95% then 99% (numbers you made up I might add) . You know there are n*ggas out their with integrity in their music, but that wouldn't appeal to you I see. As for you calling folk brainwashed that sh*t is laughable. You in here cape out--flowing in the breeze for a n*gga that committed identify theft and made you think he "real"
 07-19-2012, 02:37 PM         #46
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #47
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 daman729 said:
So now i dont have credible evidence? The evidence is in your avi and past posts. Come on son. Like i told the other guy, I'm keeping of with the latest comments. So I may not see every comment in time to reply. Boxden aint my life. Good job trying to make a positive misconception. You wouldn't have ross as your avi. Why would you when you in every ross thread saying some negative sh*t? I don't like drake so you think I will have a drake avi? Quit trying to be some sophisticated white knight cause you not bruh. That sh*t may fly with other weak intellect, gullible people oh here, but it wont go with me. I see right through you bruh and I know people like you.

At the end of the day, quit calling people stans when your have the symptoms of a stan more than alot of the people Ive seen on here with the exception of a few more.
Really, you can't be patient & take the time to read the replies? It's that hard for you huh? "Intellectual" people can multi-task bruh. What's the problem?

Actually I would have Ross in my avy, because like I've explained to you thick headed people on here my avy spot goes to my most listened artist. Ross is up there right now tied with Snow. I change my avy so often I got n*ggas complaining about it:

Hitss said:
stop changin ya fu*kin avy
Smart people stay online making asinine statements tying straws together to make strong arguments don't they?

Didn't I already tell you once to stop talking about what you don't know?
 5 years ago '12        #48
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Barnone254 said:
But you can't answer the question. First its 95% then 99% (numbers you made up I might add) . You know there are n*ggas out their with integrity in their music, but that wouldn't appeal to you I see. As for you calling folk brainwashed that sh*t is laughable. You in here cape out--flowing in the breeze for a n*gga that committed identify theft and made you think he "real"
Ok you dont get it do you? I shouldnt have gave a number. I should have just said "most". I'm not gonna type all that over again but ross aint the only rapper to call out who took a name. I answered your question. Taking a stage name dont mean you didnt do sh*t in your personal life. beanie segal stole his name and he was charged with attempted murder. I dont give a fu*k whose fake or not. Personally. i dont know these dudes. Hell, they could be real cause i dont know what they did in their personal life nor do i give a fu*k. I'm going by my opinion

And i far as integrity, i listen to talib kweili, common, stalley,etc as well as other gimmicky street rappers. Its my choice. If the music is good or i like the message, i listen. fu*k street cred and all this pointless sh*t. I want the music.
 07-19-2012, 02:41 PM         #49
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
im just giving my honest opinion u on the other hand stan the hell out of ross in every thread and catch feelings when someone calls u a stan
Why do you "Stan" that other poster and follow him into every Ross thread?

You always catch feelings when people call you a stalker but you go in every Ross thread and take screenshots of different posters posts and save them on your harddrive.

Why are you a groupie....never mind I seen the Exposures so I know what you are.
 07-19-2012, 02:45 PM         #50
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:
Why you out here with a cape on for Freeway Rick? Is that your biological father or are you actually him hiding behind that keyboard?

If you was real I might listen but you dont have a verified identity so I cant respect anything you type.

....This poster is ashamed of sharing his own identity with the world because shes really a female.
 07-19-2012, 02:51 PM         #51
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1194 1194
 daman729 said:
And the fact you call people out for writing paragraphs then turn around and write ideologies in bold, separated format says alot. Again, you're a bigger stan that me. Youre pro nas stan. and a anti ross stan. I struck a nerve in your weak mind and you know it.
You do realize Retro just said in his last post that either Ross or Jeezy is gonna be next on his profile right?

How would he be a Ross hater?
 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM         #53
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u mufu*kas arguin bout what real n fake in here, rappers been takin names for the longest.

nas escobar
az
wu gambinos

yall just mad tho cuz its Ross and yall got a vendetta against that man.

Pablo Escobar's family need to sue Nas for usin their name
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
I thought Roberts was going by "ROZAY"?, this fake a.ss now has a new album with "Rick Ro$$"

Rick Ross needs to pretty much FORCE THAT to happen with this lawsuit, force him to be called "ROZAY".

You know what's hilarious he hasn't had any success even faking his name out/using another man's real name. He has not gone PLAT, can't sell more then 190k records in a week in his
entire life, flopping all over the place.

Last edited by The N; 07-19-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 07-19-2012, 02:57 PM         #55
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty funny tee....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #56
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1194 1194
Yeah like a judge would let a former dealer win a case

Rappers take names all the time so that doesn't matter but when people on here try to defend Ross by saying Freeway Ross destroyed communities it makes those people look pretty dumb.
Ross tries to glorify that life all the time in his raps.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Graftedgenes said:
Why you out here with a cape on for Freeway Rick? Is that your biological father or are you actually him hiding behind that keyboard?

If you was real I might listen but you dont have a verified identity so I cant respect anything you type.

....This poster is ashamed of sharing his own identity with the world because shes really a female.
And another one. You caught feelings about ya idol too. All that name calling in other sh*t don't phase me fam. Cape on for Rick Ross? Nah. I feel he got a raw deal from the feds. But my question is why you got the cape? n*gga wasn't even replying to you tho. You should change that name to female genes you hoe a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '08        #58
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 Francis Schilke said:
u mufu*kas arguin bout what real n fake in here, rappers been takin names for the longest.

nas escobar
az
wu gambinos

yall just mad tho cuz its Ross and yall got a vendetta against that man.

Pablo Escobar's family need to sue Nas for usin their name

Hey idiot, were Nas/Wu ex COPS OF PRISONS aka C.O. ?

This is a completely different situation here, RICK ROSS life is very well documented

ROBERTS WILLIAMS life is a joke compared to what Ricky Ross went through
 5 years ago '06        #59
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 daman729 said:
lol so he real cause he sold crack/poison to his own people in which the CIA was supplying him? Then snitched his way out of prison when caught? fu*k outta brainwashed a.ss n*gga. He dont deserve sh*t and this case gonna be thrown out just like the last one
You cant be serious. Rick Ross made a fortune of this guys name, so regardless he owes. If it was a made up name then freeway shouldn't get anything. It just so happens ricky copy the dude down to a tee. fu*k if dudes can get studios to cough up money for tattoos they did, they why can't someone get paid for Their name. If he started rappin he couldnt even use his own image

Last edited by vinceisallin; 07-19-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #60
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
it would of been cheaper and less time consuming if the fat boy had gave dude 50 racks and been on his way when he could have.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy