“Freeway” Ricky Ross’ Identity Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Still Alive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Barnone254 said:
n*gga you can't be serious. Please tell me you joking? How the fu*k you crying about Rick Ross being a crack dealer then turn around and praise the n*gga that stole his likeness and life story? Yeah crack destroyed a lot of black communities but so is the bullsh*t that this MC Gusto a.ss n*gga is spewing. Be real with yourself fam. Ross can rap but how can you respect a n*gga like that entertainment or not.
the ross stan cant even answer this question
 07-19-2012, 01:45 PM         #22
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
this dude need to wake the fu*k up and realize he not getting sh*t. He honestly think the judge is gonna grant a former kingpin with money? But i do wish ross would cut this dude a check so he stfu though. This dude destroyed communities,etc with crack and yet n*ggas glorify this dude. Same sh*t happened when Kelvin Martin( the real 50cent)'s family tried to sued 50(the rapper)

Its a stage name and dude is broke so he pulls out a lawsuit. He deserves to rot in fu*kin jail with all the destruction he caused. Cricket lookin a.ss n*gga.
But you d!ckryde a fraud who promotes the same thing? n*gga you sound stupid. If you want to play the game then pay the man his money owed.
 5 years ago '12        #23
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,464 | Props total: 12981 12981
 Retro said:
One - Reusing arguments from Grafted when I already bodied them isn't a smart thing to do. You call yourself educated every chance you get. Start acting like it.

Two - The album of the moment is Life Is Good, which I continue to discuss because it just dropped. Am I in every Nas vs. _____? No. Am I in every Nas thread period? No.

You on the other hand are knee deep in every Ross thread typing paragraphs. That's not normal fan behavior, that's stan behavior.

For someone to call themselves educated all the time & be this delusional is hilarious. It seems you can't even get the definition of educated correct...
I ain't reusing any arguments. lol So now you accusing me of reusing arguments? Just cause you(retro) get called out for doing some hypocritical sh*t multiple times doesn't mean people are using recycled arguments against you. Just face the facts. You accusing n*ggas of being stans, when your more of a dam stan than me. I dont have a pic of ross, jeezy, nas, big l, pun, etc. Yet you have a nas avi and your in every nas thread

You may not be in every single nas thread but you're in the majority of them sh*ts. Just like im not in every ross.So what If i type a paragraph? Just cause i have the brain power and intellect to do so in which you may not? How is that any different that you typing your sh*t in separated format with bold letters so its more visible? Another hypocritical venue on your part.
 07-19-2012, 01:52 PM         #24
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
daman729 is a bigger ross stan then grafted
Damn this no-name freak is a bigger Grafted-Groupie then the other weirdo that types my
screen-name for attention.
 5 years ago '12        #25
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Barnone254 said:
n*gga you can't be serious. Please tell me you joking? How the fu*k you crying about Rick Ross being a crack dealer then turn around and praise the n*gga that stole his likeness and life story? Yeah crack destroyed a lot of black communities but so is the bullsh*t that this MC Gusto a.ss n*gga is spewing. Be real with yourself fam. Ross can rap but how can you respect a n*gga like that entertainment or not.
again, reread my statements and tell me where i gave ross praise. I like ross music. Thats it. When did i say i respect ross? No different from me liking jeezy's, nas,puns, or anybody else. Again, be coherent. You talking bout mc gusto, when 99% of rappers are fake but yall n*ggas too brainwashed to see that. Why call out one, when most are fake?
 5 years ago '12        #26
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 daman729 said:
I ain't reusing any arguments. lol So now you accusing me of reusing arguments? Just cause you(retro) get called out for doing some hypocritical sh*t multiple times doesn't mean people are using recycled arguments against you. Just face the facts. You accusing n*ggas of being stans, when your more of a dam stan than me. I dont have a pic of ross, jeezy, nas, big l, pun, etc. Yet you have a nas avi and your in every nas thread

You may not be in every single nas thread but you're in the majority of them sh*ts. Just like im not in every ross.So what If i type a paragraph? Just cause i have the brain power and intellect to do so in which you may not? How is that any different that you typing your sh*t in separated format with bold letters so its more visible? Another hypocritical venue on your part.

your in every ross thread defending this n*gga
 07-19-2012, 01:55 PM         #27
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
The sad thing about it is, this cat tried to change the definition because he didn't want to be called one. Stans are bad, stans in denial are worse
The true definition of a Stan is an Emenim groupie who dedicates an entire profile to another man that ain't from your culture or your community.

Nothing worse than a Groupie in denial but I guess you gotta find your "Hero" somewhere huh?
 5 years ago '07        #28
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 daman729 said:
Please look at my comments and tell me one time when i praised ross the rapper. Be coherent.
come on fam don't go the lame route. Ok you don't praise him but you a fan. Cool? Now can you answer the question? You probably can't cuz ain't no defending that fu*k sh*t. You can bring up 50, Freeway, or whoever but at least them n*ggas ADMIT where they got their name from. This n*gga William on some Tommy sh*t trying to keep the lie alive. sh*t pathetic.
 5 years ago '11        #29
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 daman729 said:
All of you lames on here recycle the same sh*t when you don't have anything left to grasp at but straws. What will be the argument when I change my avy? That I'm a stan of that artist too? Yeah, that makes total sense. I stan a different artist every week or so if that's the case

Nothing hypocritical about it. Nas isn't even my favorite rapper, I've said multiple times now why he's in my avy & sig. Jeezy or Ross got next, depends on who I listen to more these next few days.

Quit speaking on sh*t you clearly don't know. An educated person wouldn't do that.

daman729 said:
You still think you're smart when there's classic signs that you aren't:

You try to contort words to fit your conjecture
You post long winded explanations of your sentiments when they can be easily simplified

It doesn't take a smart person to write paragraphs worth of bs. The fact that you can't comprehend this is well as the other two points is even more evidence of that non-existent intellect of yours...
 5 years ago '12        #30
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Dee352 said:
Im not in every ross thread. And youre in just about every ross thread saying negative sh*t so how is that any different? lol See this is what love about boxden. It has a bunch of dumb-down people like your who cant even track their sh*t and seem to forget what they do themselves.
 07-19-2012, 01:58 PM         #31
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
Your in every Ross thread following him?

Kinda sad when you subliminally tell another man that you are his follower.

Who else do you follow around and monitor what threads they are in?
 5 years ago '12        #32
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Retro said:
All of you lames on here recycle the same sh*t when you don't have anything left to grasp at but straws. What will be the argument when I change my avy? That I'm a stan of that artist too? Yeah, that makes total sense. I stan a different artist every week or so if that's the case

Nothing hypocritical about it. Nas isn't even my favorite rapper, I've said multiple times now why he's in my avy & sig. Jeezy or Ross got next, depends on who I listen to more these next few days.

Quit speaking on sh*t you clearly don't know. An educated person wouldn't do that.

You still think you're smart when there's classic signs that you aren't:

You try to contort words to fit your conjecture
You post long winded explanations of your sentiments when they can be easily simplified

It doesn't take a smart person to write paragraphs worth of bs. The fact that you can't comprehend this is well as the other two points is even more evidence of that non-existent intellect of yours...
And the fact you call people out for writing paragraphs then turn around and write ideologies in bold, separated format says alot. Again, you're a bigger stan that me. Youre pro nas stan. and a anti ross stan. I struck a nerve in your weak mind and you know it.
 07-19-2012, 02:01 PM         #33
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:
come on fam don't go the lame route. Ok you don't praise him but you a fan. Cool? Now can you answer the question? You probably can't cuz ain't no defending that fu*k sh*t. You can bring up 50, Freeway, or whoever but at least them n*ggas ADMIT where they got their name from. This n*gga William on some Tommy sh*t trying to keep the lie alive. sh*t pathetic.
So come up with a strategy to stop what he's doing.

You would be a damn fool to admit were you got the name from and then have it used against you in court and lose a pending lawsuit.

You been playing checkers too long, learn how to play Chess and you might get rich.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
The true definition of a Stan is an Emenim groupie who dedicates an entire profile to another man that ain't from your culture or your community.

Nothing worse than a Groupie in denial but I guess you gotta find your "Hero" somewhere huh?
Remember yesterday when I explained to you like the 15th time why he was in my avy & you got quiet? Yeah, I'm gonna need for you to do that again...
 5 years ago '11        #35
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 daman729 said:
And the fact you call people out for writing paragraphs then turn around and write ideologies in bold, separated format says alot. Again, you're a bigger stan that me. Youre pro nas stan. and a anti ross stan. I struck a nerve in your weak mind and you know it.
Bold isn't for emphasis, it's purely aesthetics - contrary to the way you use it obviously which is why you'd have this mind state. I don't need to emphasize here, the points stand on their own.

Notice how you completely ignored the point as well. A person of true intellectual prowess wouldn't do such would they?
 07-19-2012, 02:03 PM         #36
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
But you d!ckryde a fraud who promotes the same thing? n*gga you sound stupid. If you want to play the game then pay the man his money owed.
But you use homoerotic slang on rap-forums while hiding behind a computer.

Who are you? How do we know you ain't a fraud? Are you Tony Yayo?
 5 years ago '07        #37
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 daman729 said:
again, reread my statements and tell me where i gave ross praise. I like ross music. Thats it. When did i say i respect ross? No different from me liking jeezy's, nas,puns, or anybody else. Again, be coherent. You talking bout mc gusto, when 99% of rappers are fake but yall n*ggas too brainwashed to see that. Why call out one, when most are fake?
Nice edit. I commend you for not taking the L without a f!ght. Yeah a lot of rappers are fake--its entertainment, but the sh*t William pulled is unprecedented. He took fake it to you make it to a whole different level.
 07-19-2012, 02:08 PM         #38
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
But you use homoerotic slang on rap-forums while hiding behind a computer.

Who are you? How do we know you ain't a fraud? Are you Tony Yayo?
Homoerotic slang? For real cuzz? From now on you cant speak to me using bullsh*t words like that. Im disgusted even know that you took what I said there.........
 5 years ago '12        #39
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Retro said:
Bold isn't for emphasis, it's purely aesthetics - contrary to the way you use it obviously which is why you'd have this mind state. I don't need to emphasize here, the points stand on their own.

Notice how you completely ignored the point as well. A person of true intellectual prowess wouldn't do such would they?
I'm gonna sum it up. Again, you accuse me of being obssessed with ross, yet you in every nas thread. Not to mention, you have his pic on your profile but I'm the stan right? lol Only in boxden. You don't have to explain why thats your avi. We all know. All Im saying is that its not a good look to accuse other people of being stans when youre showing the very symptoms of stannery.

On the other note, I didn't ignore anything you said. I'm just trying to keep up with the comments. And no bruh, youre using bold so your comments will stick out. Be real with yourself. Why deny the obvious. Why type a regular paragraph when you can separate it and bold it to make it look more visible?
 5 years ago '12        #40
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 daman729 said:
Im not in every ross thread. And youre in just about every ross thread saying negative sh*t so how is that any different? lol See this is what love about boxden. It has a bunch of dumb-down people like your who cant even track their sh*t and seem to forget what they do themselves.
im just giving my honest opinion u on the other hand stan the hell out of ross in every thread and catch feelings when someone calls u a stan
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy