Jul 19 - 5.0 shot and killed at Dairy Queen | Death penalty sought in shooting death

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 Dos-effect said:
Nobody is defending the damn dude, calm down cornball. It's just some people choose not to automatically believe everything they read off hand .Some will question the facts presented if they dont seem to add up......others like yourself will just believe any damn thing you see without questioning anything at all
it would be one thing to question something every now and again but you have to question and argue every fu*king story you enter on this site. Cornball? you got me there...ppl always result to name calling when their point is questioned.

Not defending but yet calling the cop a dumbass or he should have minded his business or fu*k the police or fu*k the pig. Dude was doing his job and got k!lled over it.
 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
it would be one thing to question something every now and again but you have to question and argue every fu*king story you enter on this site. Cornball? you got me there...ppl always result to name calling when their point is questioned.

Not defending but yet calling the cop a dumbass or he should have minded his business or fu*k the police or fu*k the pig. Dude was doing his job and got k!lled over it.
Its not name calling I called you a corn ball cause your a fu*king cornball...........they have every right to a.ssume the worst about the cop as you do about the man who shot the cop...............your speculation holds no more weight then mines does......yet you come on here like your the the fu*king moral decider of the world..........just stfu your no more right then I am or anybody else for that matter , because you dont know................but let you tell it......you know exactly what happened cause you were there right?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-20-2012 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #83
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Its not name calling I called you a corn ball cause your a fu*king cornball...........they have every right to a.ssume the worst about the cop as you do about the man who shot the cop...............your speculation holds no more weight then mines does......yet you come on here like your the the fu*king moral decider of the world..........just stfu your no more right then I am or anybody else for that matter , because you dont know................but let you tell it......you know exactly what happened cause you were there right?
well seeing as to how he was a CONVICTED FELON for multiple charges and i think one that involved a gun before and the fact that he shot the cop that interviewers said everyone loved, i would say that i am more right than you. So how about you stfu with you im the victim fu*k cops speech. So what weight does your speculation hold again?
 07-20-2012, 10:52 AM         #84
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
well seeing as to how he was a CONVICTED FELON for multiple charges and i think one that involved a gun before and the fact that he shot the cop that interviewers said everyone loved, i would say that i am more right than you. So how about you stfu with you im the victim fu*k cops speech. So what weight does your speculation hold again?
See that was never my stance, if your stuck on stupid a.ss had really paid attention to my post never once did I put the cop down or endorse the criminal, I gave an unbiased opinion on the FACTS given. I didn't jump to conclussion's or have a pity party for the cop. There is some under lying tone that you a.ssume that because the man was a convicted felon and the man k!lled was a cop.....that the felon does not even deserve a benefit of the doubt and cop automatically gets your sympathy because he is a cop........like a convicted felon can not turn their life around and a cop can not be as dirty as a convicted criminal. That's bullsh*t and your trying to argue me down on some "structure" of society type mess. Its sad the cop died......its sad whenever someone dies......but his death should not be an automatic disregard to the facts of how he died, WHICH YOU STILL DONT KNOW...but your speculation may indeed be right........BUT IT COULD ALSO BE WRONG............how can you put another man down based on their belief just because its different then yours. I dont know if your life cops may be friends with you and give your pansy a.ss lollipops everyday......if that case then the police would be cool with you.......on the other aspect the dudes who say fu*k the police can actually live in areas where most cops are as*holes, who harass, unfairly hassle, and terrorize the community.....YOU DONT KNOW DO YOU?
 5 years ago '10        #85
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
See that was never my stance, if your stuck on stupid a.ss had really paid attention to my post never once did I put the cop down or endorse the criminal, I gave an unbiased opinion on the FACTS given. I didn't jump to conclussion's or have a pity party for the cop. There is some under lying tone that you a.ssume that because the man was a convicted felon and the man k!lled was a cop.....that the felon does not even deserve a benefit of the doubt and cop automatically gets your sympathy because he is a cop........like a convicted felon can not turn their life around and a cop can not be as dirty as a convicted criminal. That's bullsh*t and your trying to argue me down on some "structure" of society type mess. Its sad the cop died......its sad whenever someone dies......but his death should not be an automatic disregard to the facts of how he died, WHICH YOU STILL DONT KNOW...but your speculation may indeed be right........BUT IT COULD ALSO BE WRONG............how can you put another man down based on their belief just because its different then yours. I dont know if your life cops may be friends with you and give your pansy a.ss lollipops everyday......if that case then the police would be cool with you.......on the other aspect the dudes who say fu*k the police can actually live in areas where most cops are as*holes, who harass, unfairly hassle, and terrorize the community.....YOU DONT KNOW DO YOU?
I also didnt single out anyone specific when i made that post...you chose to respond to it. appearently you thought i was talking to you, you snitched on your damn self.

how do i know the felon didnt turned his life around...what are you borderline retarded...the mf'er had a gun and shot someone, a cop at that. how the fu*k was he turning his life around?

fu*k you and your stance bc its nothing but you trying to act like a dumbass and argue just to argue.
 07-20-2012, 11:13 AM         #86
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
I also didnt single out anyone specific when i made that post...you chose to respond to it. appearently you thought i was talking to you, you snitched on your damn self.

how do i know the felon didnt turned his life around...what are you borderline retarded...the mf'er had a gun and shot someone, a cop at that. how the fu*k was he turning his life around?

fu*k you and your stance bc its nothing but you trying to act like a dumbass and argue just to argue.
Do you read and only comprehend what you want too? Why are you so mad also.......he is not the first cop to die and wont be the last..........yall bi*ches always want to get so emotionally involved in sh*t like this......like anyone who does see it the way you see it has to be the scum of the earth and sh*t.......its just my fu*king opinion.......maybe you should stop thinking you know what should and shouldn't be and just let it be............I dont what path the man was on......so I wont make the conclusion like you just tried to do..........matta of fact you missed the whole point of that thread. On another note though......... I now see why you and people like have such problems with racial reasoning...........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-20-2012 at 11:18 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #87
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2733 2733
live by the gun and die by the gun....on both sides
 5 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Do you read and only comprehend what you want too? Why are you so mad also.......he is not the first cop to die and wont be the last..........yall bi*ches always want to get so emotionally involved in sh*t like this......like anyone who does see it the way you see it has to be the scum of the earth and sh*t.......its just my fu*king opinion.......maybe you should stop thinking you know what should and shouldn't be and just let it be............I dont what path the man was on......so I wont make the conclusion like you just tried to do..........matta of fact you missed the whole point of that thread. On another note though......... I now see why you and people like have such problems with racial reasoning...........
bruh, it has nothing to do with racial reasoning or this and that...i just dont see how you could try and defend or say maybe it didnt happen like that a convicted felon that was carrying a gun and shot someone in broad daylight. not like someone ran up on his house at 2 in the morning and he defended himself.

even if nothing in the story was true, he still shouldnt have been carrying seeing as its illegal for a felon to carry a firearm.

i didnt see you argueing this how do you know what happened bullsh*t when it was the zimmerman case. you, along with others declared him guilty.
 5 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said:
one is licensed and and his job to carry and one isnt....but if you say so
 07-20-2012, 04:19 PM         #90
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Didn't say that, said the events that led up to the shooting don't add up......yes I'm a bit skeptic...........but honestly how they indicated this whole thing transpired doesn't make sense, unless the knew the guy and knew he had a warrant, there is no way to determine just by looking at someone they have a warrant. I mean they could have an APB out for the dude, but even with that in a large city with a warrant for a court no show.......its not like they sending out swat........plus the fact there were 2 cops on scene, one got k!lled and other one didnt engage?.......that does not make sense..........coming from where I was raised........that badge does not make you a saint.........just cause the cops said it happen doesn't mean that's how it did.........and its not like the fu*kers are incapable of being shady simply because of their jobs......it could have happen just like they said but if that case there are holes in the story............
Bro its called a computer in their car.... thats how they know if someone has outstanding warrants, a past record or what not. common fu*king sense.... i a.ssume the rest of this thread is saying fu*k the cops and blah blah blah you scumbags on here are sickening

always bi*ching the black man is always down, people are always harassing you, its always a color thing..... its the 21st century time to move on with this racial bullsh*t. as long as people like you believe this, your kids and theirs will have that racial mindset that blacks are always hated, targeted, and fu*ked with ........... SO JUST STOP IT ALREADY....

Last edited by donmeca2020; 07-20-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #91
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5305 5305
oh well
 07-21-2012, 08:48 AM         #92
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
The older I get the more I don't understand that live by the gun, die by it sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #93
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
Guy looks like a winner...

Lock him up, society doesn't need this loser
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy