Jul 19 - 5.0 shot and killed at Dairy Queen | Death penalty sought in shooting death

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2012, 08:23 PM         #61
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t happened only 25 mins from my place.. sh*t was sad man.. he worked with a buddy of mine.
 07-19-2012, 08:26 PM         #62
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like cops but i wouldnt be stupid enough to shoot one
 07-19-2012, 08:28 PM         #63
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad but how dumb are you to approach a convicted felon while off duty? you call the on duty cops and sit the fu*k down. you're pretty much harassing someone at that point, he had no right to talk to him.

could have been avoided with some common sense
 5 years ago '06        #64
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
fu*k da crackas
 5 years ago '11        #65
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 UcantCme said:
it never is the CONVICTED felons fault is it?

5 years ago '07        #66
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
fu*k that bum..i hope that n*gga does get the death penalty..which will definitely happen since he murdered a cop
 5 years ago '05        #67
SicksCeven 
space
space
space
$508 | Props total: 0 0
 davon4204 said:
Yeah the whole thing is messed up but that off duty cop should not have been fu*kin with this dude off duty. That's what's wrong with these cops. To busy in other peoples sh*t when he should have been minding his own until he was on duty. Wanna be hero's in sh*t. Not even worth it

that'll explain it for you.
 5 years ago '11        #68
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 otherside said:

kid, we are not talking about the cops coming up to you and your boyfriends because you did some pus*y sh*t and drew a d!ck on somebody's car!! Cops don't fu*k with you son

funny story... about a year ago I was in what used to be a "murder Inc." hood in Hollis, I picked up 2 ppl n then headed over to Guy R Brewer... i drive out of the neighborhood n stop at the light at an intersection, start accelerating straight & next thing I know two 4x4 Tundras start beeping while flashing Cop Lights, they had me trapped at the intersection (1 behind me & 1 to the right of me)... I pull to the side of the road, NYPD DT's screaming jumping out of the Tundras pointing their handguns at my SUV... they had 1 K9 on them

I got my hands on the dash leaning forward laughing!! they take me out of my car, then threw me up against my SUV and did a full search on me... they violating me crotch searching me n sh*t!!! they suspected me of being a drug dealer n my friend as being a blood gang member lol... on the side of the street is one of Gillie Da Kids n*ggas laughing his fu*king a.ss off!!!

in NYC the NYPD are legally aloud to conduct Illegal Searches!!! its fu*ked up...
Wow bro youre a superthug!

fu*k outta here you fake corner drug dealer look a like stunt dummy.. Last 2 fables you told were the same sh*t. Cops running up on you cause you "looked" like a drug dealer.. NYPD stay treating you like a vic and handing you Ls

Edit: you sounding a little too excited about that frisk down too plehbwah
 5 years ago '07        #69
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
all i got to say is..dont always try to be a hero.
 5 years ago '11        #70
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 otherside said:
please take the d!ck out of your mouth in your Avi

Getting excited about a cop rubbing your crotch and now you see a d!ck in my avy..

Your name "otherside" makes sense now

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 07-19-2012 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
You have a gun you shoot a cop you die. End of story.
 5 years ago '09        #72
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
 Dos-effect said:
You a.ssume right?
Stop arguing your point. It he's the first cop to die in 70 years then probably a lot if crime doesn't happen in that city so it wouldn't be hard to recognize the few criminals that are there.
 5 years ago '08        #73
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
pigs and lil sucka p*ssyboys blindly defending everything they do took an L. good.
 5 years ago '04        #74
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 SicksCeven said:

that'll explain it for you.
All the d!ckheads on here talking about he shouldnt have been a "hero" need to read that. What if the cop would have let him go and he shoots somebody the next day. Maybe one of your family members. What would yall say then?
 5 years ago '07        #75
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 otherside said:

in NYC the NYPD are legally aloud to conduct Illegal Searches!!! its fu*ked up...

So much fail in this sentence.

A) it's "allowed."

B) they are legally allowed to conduct illegal searches? How does that happen? It's either/or bruh
 07-20-2012, 12:48 AM         #76
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people defend Zimmerman white a.ss and no one go up in the Zimmerman threads saying that "yall defending this piece of sh*t?" no you whites and uncle toms sitting there defending him. fu*k outta here.

RIP to the Brotha though.
 5 years ago '05        #77
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
This is what happens when you play superman and take your job to seriously.. but jeez RIP
 5 years ago '10        #78
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
i wish the cop wouldnt have approached him and the thug would have r*ped and capped each and everyone of you fu*kers little sisters, mothers, wives, etc. that are defending this dude. Just because he is off duty doesnt mean he is no longer sworn in to serve and protect.

yall are some fu*king morons for real.

lifeunderthescope....take your "dream" speech somewhere else f*ggot...this aint got sh*t to do with zimmerman and the two in this are black you stupid fu*k.
 07-20-2012, 09:51 AM         #79
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
i wish the cop wouldnt have approached him and the thug would have r*ped and capped each and everyone of you fu*kers little sisters, mothers, wives, etc. that are defending this dude. Just because he is off duty doesnt mean he is no longer sworn in to serve and protect.

yall are some fu*king morons for real.

lifeunderthescope....take your "dream" speech somewhere else f*ggot...this aint got sh*t to do with zimmerman and the two in this are black you stupid fu*k.
Nobody is defending the damn dude, calm down cornball. It's just some people choose not to automatically believe everything they read off hand .Some will question the facts presented if they dont seem to add up......others like yourself will just believe any damn thing you see without questioning anything at all

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-20-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #80
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
As Officer Ronnie Hayes was pulling into the parking lot in his patrol car, Goodson got out of his vehicle and approached the wanted man.
Goodson should have stayed the fu*k in his car and let the on duty officer handle it. Why call for backup if he wanted to be the hero? By just walking up to someone who knows they are wanted you risk getting k!lled. He should have known better. R.I.P, but he was wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy