Jul 19 - 5.0 shot and killed at Dairy Queen | Death penalty sought in shooting death

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
Is that Hitman Holla...?

Ballgame...
 5 years ago '11        #42
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 Slayn said:
Are you dumb or just plain stupid? He was an off duty cop which means he still more than likely had his gun with him as he would have had a conceal and carry permit but even if he is off duty he is still an acting police officer and is within his rights to approach a known criminal.

As for him know the guy had warrants, you might want to read the article again. He worked on the gang unit which would have made him familiar with a number of criminals and if they were fugitives with outstanding warrants and this guy must have been fresh in his memory probably due to his unit looking for the guy for said warrants. The criminal was apprehended safely and a cop was k!lled by said criminal so what doesn't add up about that? If you can't add that up then you might want to start first grade math again pal.

Last but not least this happened at a shell station so there is probably video feed of the incident. There are times to be suspicious but this is not one of those times and your perspective can only be construed as incredibly stupid and paranoid.
that sh*t that make your soul burn slow
 07-19-2012, 05:36 PM         #43
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Police said Goodson, who was off duty, spotted someone who had outstanding warrants and called on-duty officers for help. As Officer Ronnie Hayes was pulling into the parking lot in his patrol car, Goodson got out of his vehicle and approached the wanted man.

I smell bullsh*t............how did you know he had outstanding warrants was he randomly searching people in the area?, And why would u approach a man wanted on gun charges off duty without your weapon? If the other police were there why wasn't the man shot at, or even able to pull his weapon and fire into the officers chest................Somebody is lying.......
Briefings usually occur before shifts where the "most" wanted or highest risk people with warrants or on s3x offender lists are reported to you to look out for..

Also add the fact some people just know faces.. One of my boys back in the day got picked up by a cop that arrested him and hadn't seen him for 10 years.. Remembered his name and DOB.
 5 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
 dos-effect said:
logically if your a cop that spots a subject who has a warrant on a gun charge, do you not pull your weapon in order to subdue him? That's common sense, or do you go up to guy begging him to surrender..........use your brain, its called subjective thinking dumbass. The fact he was shot shows he did not have his weapon, and he wouldn't have had it holstered due to the type of criminal he was attempting to subdue and i don't think you can legally pull your service piece period if your not on duty or you don't identify yourself as police...

no mas
 tb said:
lumberton is a small a.ss town where everybody knows everybody and the police are crooked as hell, the police are the damn drug dealers biggest competitors in the drug game, google it!
no mas

otherside said:
Why you avoiding what i said in the post towards u? Trying to get off topic? Thats another thing you suburb kids do, get off-topic when they get son'ed

no mas
 5 years ago '11        #45
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Armen87 said:
dude, I'm from L.A. 70% of these cops are racist pigs especially towards blacks, mexicans, and armenians. in the glendale and burbank area, armenians get pulled over for absolutely no reason and start sh*t with you. i've gotten pulled over for forgetting to turn on my lights, and this was right after i left the plaza at night. all of a sudden this redneck piece of sh*t cop calls backup and a k-9 unit. they want to search my car for no apparent reason. i tell them show me the warrant and he says hold on. 20 minutes late the sheriff comes with a warrant and completely destroy my car, then tell me to "make sure to turn on your lights. have a good night"
Yea man i feel you 100%.. Ive had cops fu*k with me and my boys too for no damn reason. Am i resentful toward cops? No..

If youre not doing anything or have anything on you then you got nothing to worry about and you should spare yourself the trouble and just cooperate.. I bet that cop wouldve gotten more pissed off not finding anything in your whip than tearing it apart and knowing that he fu*ked your night up..
 5 years ago '09        #46
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
f the police!!
 07-19-2012, 06:31 PM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So much ignorance in this thread

Ppl sticking up for a piece of sh*t who took a mans life cause he didnt want to go to jail.. Do the crime, dont wanna do the time? Then take somebodys life? Yea you morons keep that "fu*k the police" mentality that rappers teach you

fu*kin idiots
naw its called critical thinking....not everybody believe news reports
 5 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12161 12161
Fry this n*gga...wait this is BX and he shot a cop "Free Marques Ramon Brown"
 5 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12161 12161
 White Face said:
oh the cop was black?

Now i feel bad damn

RIP to this brave brotha
 5 years ago '07        #50
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 Play4keepz32 said:
Lol.. People are actually sticking up for this piece of sh*t...
my thoughts exactly...
 5 years ago '07        #51
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 White Face said:
oh the cop was black?

Now i feel bad damn

RIP to this brave brotha
your a fu*king idiot.. so if the cop was white it would have been ok??? get a fu*king clue
 5 years ago '10        #52
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 White Face said:
oh the cop was black?

Now i feel bad damn

RIP to this brave brotha
This is why no one takes you serious.
 5 years ago '04        #53
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 One Shot said:
no armed person has ever gotten shot?

you're not making sense.

on-duty cops (who obviously are armed) get shot too.

genius.
yeah im not seeing the logic either...i love when people try to make someone on a internet forum feel stupid and just end up making themselves look fu*king retarded...so i guess he was saying that if u get shot in the chest you cant have a gun on you...is that right???? lol
 5 years ago '11        #54
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
First off "pal" the equation....or your suggested equation is missing two pieces of the puzzle....how he was shot and how was the man apprehended?.....which was not discussed ,....you spot the suspect have time to call for back up,approach the suspect weapon drawn a.ssumely in the proper technique , and still get shot ....in the chest ? It's probable and sadly possible........but still odd that it did......probable cause......there is nothing wrong with viewing both sides of the spectrum.....unless there is proof.......which sounds like another probality than a absolute proof
Bro, what are you trying to get at?

He k!lled a cop for approaching him, gun drawn or not.. Dude didnt wanna go to jail so he shot that man who was just doing his job.
 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM         #55
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Police said Goodson, who was off duty, spotted someone who had outstanding warrants and called on-duty officers for help. As Officer Ronnie Hayes was pulling into the parking lot in his patrol car, Goodson got out of his vehicle and approached the wanted man.

I smell bullsh*t............how did you know he had outstanding warrants was he randomly searching people in the area?, And why would u approach a man wanted on gun charges off duty without your weapon? If the other police were there why wasn't the man shot at, or even able to pull his weapon and fire into the officers chest................Somebody is lying.......

the new blakc of bx. you are a dbag pos hope your life is in danger one day and you need help from the police and they dont show up. karma is a bi*ch
 07-19-2012, 07:42 PM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
the new blakc of bx. you are a dbag pos hope your life is in danger one day and you need help from the police and they dont show up. karma is a bi*ch
Karma?....always this image of good an bad.....wrong and right, who is to say karma didn't happen to the man who died?...Not that it did.....but who is to say?.....certainly not us.....right??.......most of the sh*t I say has nothing to do with race......why do yall bring it up?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-19-2012 at 07:45 PM..
 07-19-2012, 07:51 PM         #57
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Karma?....always this image of good an bad.....wrong and right, who is to say karma didn't happen to the man who died?...Not that it did.....but who is to say?.....certainly not us.....right??.......most of the sh*t I say has nothing to do with race......why do yall bring it up?
what i say about race f*ggot? not a fu*kin thing, just pointing out the fact that you are a pos like blakc was/is.
 5 years ago '10        #58
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
glad he got shot one down 500k more to go. fu*k thoes pigs!
 5 years ago '04        #59
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
good ol fayetteville.. thats my city
 5 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah the whole thing is messed up but that off duty cop should not have been fu*kin with this dude off duty. That's what's wrong with these cops. To busy in other peoples sh*t when he should have been minding his own until he was on duty. Wanna be hero's in sh*t. Not even worth it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago