Jul 19 - 5.0 shot and killed at Dairy Queen | Death penalty sought in shooting death

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2012, 11:50 AM         #21
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Logically if your a cop that spots a subject who has a warrant on a gun charge, do you not pull your weapon in order to subdue him? That's common sense, or do you go up to guy begging him to surrender..........use your brain, its called subjective thinking dumbass. The fact he was shot shows he did not have his weapon, and he wouldn't have had it holstered due to the type of criminal he was attempting to subdue and I don't think you can legally pull your service piece period if your not on duty or you don't identify yourself as police...
ok so no on-duty armed cops have ever been shot then right?

also:

Lumberton Police Chief Mike McNeill said during a press conference Wednesday afternoon that the moment Goodson called in, "he was on-duty."
 07-19-2012, 11:59 AM         #22
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
ok so no on-duty armed cops have ever been shot then right?

also:

What are the statistics for cops who get the drop on the victim? Why no shots fired back and forth. Your ignoring logic.......and common sense.....and focusing on one aspect of a situation that plainly indicates the cop was not protected, if he was he still might have gotten shot....but the odds of you pulling a weapon on a suspect prior to attempting to arrest, would be highly in favor of you not getting shot........if the dude was such a loose cannon why no shoot out with the second cop? Use your brain dude..........the sh*t does not make sense
 5 years ago '10        #23
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
 TB said:
lumberton is a small a.ss town where everybody knows everybody and the police are crooked as hell, the police are the damn drug dealers biggest competitors in the drug game, google it!
believe everything you read on the net

otherside said:
no as*hole!! I'm actually a victim of police brutality!! a few yrs ago I was profiled as a Heroin dealer (BS bc I've never dealt drugs b4 lol) n i got into a f!ght with 2 unidentified narcotics agents..

lets say if I had a weapon on me I would have used it!! a lot of sh*t goes through your head when random ppl begin to approach u n not identify themselves...
that sucks that it happened to you....

you said he got himself caught for being too nosey......so the cop doesnt intervine and call for back up to arrest the wanted felon, he goes in the dairy queen...robs the joint and shoots your little sister during the robbery....who do you blame then? you gonna give the off duty officer a high five for not being "nosey" or you gonna be like wtf and file a lawsuit for the cops not doing their jobs. dont be an idiot.
 5 years ago '10        #24
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Picture of the officer..

R.I.P.
 5 years ago '10        #25
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
 TB said:

trying to tell me and i live in nc and actually worked at that hospital in that lil a.ss town, life experience is better than u telling me bout the net, that shyt is a known fact in nc..........
as do i...was making sure you werent just judging it by the story since you said google it.
 5 years ago '11        #26
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
So much ignorance in this thread

Ppl sticking up for a piece of sh*t who took a mans life cause he didnt want to go to jail.. Do the crime, dont wanna do the time? Then take somebodys life? Yea you morons keep that "fu*k the police" mentality that rappers teach you

fu*kin idiots
 07-19-2012, 04:05 PM         #27
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So much ignorance in this thread

Ppl sticking up for a piece of sh*t who took a mans life cause he didnt want to go to jail.. Do the crime, dont wanna do the time? Then take somebodys life? Yea you morons keep that "fu*k the police" mentality that rappers teach you

fu*kin idiots

So its wrong to question information when it doesn't add up? Just cause it the police does not mean they get a pass......they are still men, and all men are corrupt-able
 5 years ago '11        #28
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So its wrong to question information when it doesn't add up? Just cause it the police does not mean they get a pass......they are still men, and all men are corrupt-able
Its not wrong at all bro but what exactly are you questioning? If the officer had his gun drawn or not?
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
 otherside said:

another kid from the suburbs who doesn't want to hear anyone else's point of views on the topic....

another kid from the hood who didnt cooperate with the cops and got his a.ss whooped and is now resentful toward all cops....
 5 years ago '11        #30
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
took his job too serious..if im off work why am I still doin my job I would of just called my other officers inform them then leave
 5 years ago '07        #31
timdog 925 heat pts925
space
space
$30,505 | Props total: 15064 15064
r.i.p.
 5 years ago '07        #32
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 WilsonThaSavior said:
took his job too serious..if im off work why am I still doin my job I would of just called my other officers inform them then leave
There's a difference between what he did, and you walking into another Taco Bell and helping pack food because the line is long.

5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 otherside said:
why you avoiding what I said in the post towards u? trying to get off topic? thats another thing you suburb kids do, get off-topic when they get son'ed
Lmao.. What? You want me to give your a.ssumption a serious answer?
 5 years ago '11        #34
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
Details of the shooting
Law enforcement sources said Goodson, who was off-duty at the time, saw Brown about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of a Shell gas station at 5030 Fayetteville Road in Lumberton and called for back-up, knowing he was wanted.

Lumberton Police Chief Mike McNeill said during a press conference Wednesday afternoon that the moment Goodson called in, "he was on-duty."

Patrol Officer Ronnie Hayes pulled into the gas station soon after Goodson called for back-up, McNeill said.

Brown, who was still in his vehicle, reportedly shot Goodson as he approached.

McNeill said Brown is saying that he did not know Goodson was a police officer.

Noelle Talley, public information officer for the state Department of Justice, said that no new details of the ongoing SBI investigation could be released Wednesday afternoon.

No other arrests are expected, McNeill said.

Brown was booked into the Robeson County jail at 7:03 p.m. Tuesday and later taken to Cumberland County, authorities said.

It's standard procedure when someone is accused of k!lling or injuring an officer to have the defendant moved to a different facility, said Debbie Tanna, a spokeswoman for the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office.

"It's to avoid any question as to the care or safety of the accused," Tanna said.

Sooooooo he saw a random guy walking up on him and just started shooting????????????
sounds suspect to me.
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 SuL2K12 said:
Details of the shooting
Law enforcement sources said Goodson, who was off-duty at the time, saw Brown about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of a Shell gas station at 5030 Fayetteville Road in Lumberton and called for back-up, knowing he was wanted.

Patrol Officer Ronnie Hayes pulled into the gas station soon after Goodson called for back-up, McNeill said.

Brown, who was still in his vehicle, reportedly shot Goodson as he approached.

McNeill said Brown is saying that he did not know Goodson was a police officer.

Noelle Talley, public information officer for the state Department of Justice, said that no new details of the ongoing SBI investigation could be released Wednesday afternoon.

No other arrests are expected, McNeill said.

Brown was booked into the Robeson County jail at 7:03 p.m. Tuesday and later taken to Cumberland County, authorities said.

It's standard procedure when someone is accused of k!lling or injuring an officer to have the defendant moved to a different facility, said Debbie Tanna, a spokeswoman for the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office.

"It's to avoid any question as to the care or safety of the accused," Tanna said.

Sooooooo he saw a random guy walking up on him and just started shooting????????????
sounds suspect to me.
Not when youre a convicted felon that has a warrant for failing to appear in court on gun charges and doesnt wanna go back to jail..
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 otherside said:
 07-19-2012, 05:16 PM         #37
DigitalMartian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 less swine
 5 years ago '05        #38
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Let dude fry, this story isn't this fu*king complicated.

Off-Duty gang task force cop spots felon, calls for backup (no sh*t , all police know thugs by name )
felon spots backup pulling into parking lot, along with off duty cop approaching (recognized him as well)
felon blast off - duty cop , gets arrested anyways

end story , dude mos def is going back to jail, and can die like any other bi*ch n*gga scared of a bid.
 5 years ago '04        #39
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 Dos-effect said:
Didn't say that, said the events that led up to the shooting don't add up......yes I'm a bit skeptic...........but honestly how they indicated this whole thing transpired doesn't make sense, unless the knew the guy and knew he had a warrant, there is no way to determine just by looking at someone they have a warrant. I mean they could have an APB out for the dude, but even with that in a large city with a warrant for a court no show.......its not like they sending out swat........plus the fact there were 2 cops on scene, one got k!lled and other one didnt engage?.......that does not make sense..........coming from where I was raised........that badge does not make you a saint.........just cause the cops said it happen doesn't mean that's how it did.........and its not like the fu*kers are incapable of being shady simply because of their jobs......it could have happen just like they said but if that case there are holes in the story............
Are you dumb or just plain stupid? He was an off duty cop which means he still more than likely had his gun with him as he would have had a conceal and carry permit but even if he is off duty he is still an acting police officer and is within his rights to approach a known criminal.

As for him know the guy had warrants, you might want to read the article again. He worked on the gang unit which would have made him familiar with a number of criminals and if they were fugitives with outstanding warrants and this guy must have been fresh in his memory probably due to his unit looking for the guy for said warrants. The criminal was apprehended safely and a cop was k!lled by said criminal so what doesn't add up about that? If you can't add that up then you might want to start first grade math again pal.

Last but not least this happened at a shell station so there is probably video feed of the incident. There are times to be suspicious but this is not one of those times and your perspective can only be construed as incredibly stupid and paranoid.
 5 years ago '04        #40
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 Play4keepz32 said:
Lol.. People are actually sticking up for this piece of sh*t...
Yup, welcome to Amerika circa 2012. More and more pieces of sh*t are being born by people who should have had their genetic line ended forcibly a generation or two back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago