Jul 19 - George Zimmerman: It Was God's Plan For Me To Kil Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 Cowboys All Day said:
Can do anything in 7 seconds but doesn't stop war, world hunger, aids, cancer, etc...

Right.... great god you got there.....
? i can answer that but before i do, im a.ssumind ur evolutionist?
 07-19-2012, 11:20 PM         #102
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
? i can answer that but before i do, im a.ssumind ur evolutionist?
Just know I am not a creationist, why do my beliefs have any relevance to your answer?
 5 years ago '04        #103
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 Cowboys All Day said:
Just know I am not a creationist, why do my beliefs have any relevance to your answer?
cuz my d!cks big
 07-19-2012, 11:22 PM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yo mike nice sneak delete tryin to be slick lmao, call me an idiot and then delete it? What's the matter? Afraid I'll make you look like a fu*kin clown too?

[video - click to view]

07-19-2012, 11:26 PM         #105
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I really dislike the westboro baptist church, but they are 100 times the christians any of you are. They take the bible literally and don't pick and choose what words they want to live by and which words they don't.

Science = Vaccines, Cures, Purification methods, Medicine.......

Religion = War, murders, Stonings, Terrorism, Intolerance, Bigotry, Hypocracy.

Religion rocks bro.
 5 years ago '06        #106
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
bat-sh*t, ignorant, no knowledge of self, closet racist and possible pedo...

yeah, fu*k this guy...
 07-19-2012, 11:28 PM         #107
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #108
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 5869 5869
U son of a bi*ch!
 07-19-2012, 11:37 PM         #109
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I really dislike the westboro baptist church, but they are 100 times the christians any of you are. They take the bible literally and don't pick and choose what words they want to live by and which words they don't.

Science = Vaccines, Cures, Purification methods, Medicine.......

Religion = War, murders, Stonings, Terrorism, Intolerance, Bigotry, Hypocracy.

Religion rocks bro.
I told myself I wouldn't go back and forth with you & I won't because you're clearly set in your misguided ways & there's no swaying your line of thinking...but I can't help but scoff and laugh at you thinking you have the God of The Bible figured out..no where in the Bible does God advocate "War, murders, Stonings, Terrorism, Intolerance, Bigotry, Hypocracy" as you so incorrectly pointed out up top...you're taking the misinterpretations of the Bible done by evil men and using that as a basis to condemn Christianity..so right off the bat you don't even have a leg to stand on...

no point in debating with you when you haven't even read the Bible with proper meaning & understanding it'd be counterintuitive...we'd be wasting each other's time.

and your use of the word religion is so broad & bland but that's another issue altogether....
 07-19-2012, 11:44 PM         #110
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I told myself I wouldn't go back and forth with you & I won't because you're clearly set in your misguided ways & there's no swaying your line of thinking...but I can't help but scoff and laugh at you thinking you have the God of The Bible figured out..no where in the Bible does God advocate "War, murders, Stonings, Terrorism, Intolerance, Bigotry, Hypocracy" as you so incorrectly pointed out up top...you're taking the misinterpretations of the Bible done by evil men and using that as a basis to condemn Christianity..so right off the bat you don't even have a leg to stand on...

no point in debating with you when you haven't even read the Bible with proper meaning & understanding it'd be counterintuitive...we'd be wasting each other's time.

and your use of the word religion is so broad & bland but that's another issue altogether....
I said religion= those things, not specifically Christianity. Why so sensitive?

You believe a guy put 2 of every single species on a boat ride, but yeah I'm misguided.

I have read the bible front to back, multiple times. I was raised Christian until I turned 12 and had enough intelligence to question things, not just follow blindly. I knew all books of the bible by the time I was 7, could tell the name, chapter, and line to damn near any quote from the fairytale book. Once you grow up and think for yourself you'll understand, my son.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 07-19-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 07-19-2012, 11:50 PM         #111
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Exactly the reason i use the oxygen example. You are stupid though and you are provening it with every post . I don't believe in GOD because i want to live for ever or im afraid of death/HELL.Im not afraid of death . I do not want to die right now because theres so much more i would like to do in life,but fear is not of GOD fear is from another source.You are mad at MAN ,you dislike Religion. I do not believe in religion at all,but as it is written the deceiver and the deceived are his.I'll say it again you/me or anybody else on this planet does not know the true will or purpose of the most high .Once you understand that and stop looking at what a person does then allocating that over to the most high you will calm down one day. One thing is for sure YOU WILL BOW DOWN ONE DAY AS WE ALL WILL. I BELIEVE BECAUSE I LOVE THE MOST HIGH NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.
I AM THE MOST HIGH

No but seriously, you are still trying to fall back on that stupid a.ss oxygen example? Let me explain it to you as if you were a toddler.

God cannot be seen, felt, proven, heard, etc.

Oxygen cannot be seen or heard, but science can show us how it is created.

Oxygen is absolute, God is not. If you dont understand that I feel sorry for your parents because they raised one of the stupidest people alive.
 07-20-2012, 12:23 AM         #112
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Yeah you're are retarded..Str8 up..Here's another dumb down example for you .Try explaining anything science has to offer to a 6 year old. Like Mendelianism or the Big Bang.. You see i can explain a lot more to a 4 year old with the bible then you could to a adult using science. Let alone a child !

"When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser " Socrates SO TRUE................
You seriously just used how you can easily manipulate a 4 year old for the basis of your argument?

You are full on inbred dumbass dude....
 5 years ago '04        #113
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
this n*gga got the whole concept of "Everything happens for a reason" f**ked up... sometimes things happen so you to learn from the mistake of things like, pursuing someone when told NOT TOO... smh...

Last edited by bigdog232; 07-20-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 07-20-2012, 12:52 AM         #114
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My backup has arrived

I knew I couldn't be the only one with a brain around here.... freemind where the fu*k u @ son
 5 years ago '04        #115
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
when he walks... sh*t will get real
 5 years ago '07        #116
lil man 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 0 0
I have no words for for this thread
 5 years ago '08        #117
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
I am so sick of hearing about this case. What if there was no gun involved >>/?lets say that fool just choked him out till his last breath, would this be a media hit>?.. fuk both of them!! this zimmerfuk gives a bad name for CCw owners/ gun owners
 5 years ago '11        #118
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Oxygen = God

5 years ago '08        #119
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
god is america retarded

every one is trying to set him up..if he says he regrets it or feel sorry

GUILTY..CASE CLOSED

he has to say what happened happened...he cant say..id take it back if i could..

cuz theyd be like..ohh..so your saying what you did was wrong?

you would take it back ?

you can tell zimmerman is well trained right now by his lawyer..he said ALL the right things and unlike jerry sandusky..did not dig him self his own grave
 07-20-2012, 07:32 AM         #120
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
You're a troll no matter how you cut it..d!ckweed..

You've been trolling for quite some time..passing it off as "reasoning."

There is no reason why this man shouldn't spend a good majority of his natural life behind bars..

He initiated a confrontation that didnt need to be initiated and a young life was taken because of it..

He profiled Trayvon whether you want to accept it or not..just go ahead and google his neigborhood watch partner's interview with Soledad O'brien for further evidence..

Zimmerman is a lying piece of sh*t..He lied with a straight face to a supreme justice, why wouldn't he lie about the events that led up to his shooting of an unarmed teenager.

Zimmerman hasn't shed an ounce of remorse since k!lling Trayvon, in fact, he made light of his crime while talking on the phone with his lying a.ss wife.

His injuries are consistent with Trayvon clocking him one good time, not nearly the "face of death" experience he has portrayed..he knows its his word against a dead man..yet you take his account of the story as gospel..

If you're black, as you have claimed..you should be an absolute shame of yourself for consistently popping in and out these posts spewing your bullsh*t about "innocent until proven guilty"..

Trayvon had 2 inches of height and was 40 lbs lighter than Zimmerman, yet this "man" felt that his life was in danger by a teen who was strapped with skittles and an iced tea?!?!

GTFOH..ol' uncle tom a.ss clown..

Zimmerman will face justice, either by the court's hand or the street..and that will be god's plan..

P.S..eat a sh*t sandwich f*ggot..

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago