Jul 19 - George Zimmerman: It Was God's Plan For Me To Kil Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2012, 09:37 PM         #81
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
You can't see air/oxygen so i guess it's not real either. Even though it's all around you and in you just like GOD . I have to explain things to non believers like you would a child. I don't have to but i like to !!! Example#1 You can raise your child/children up in the best way possible.Give them the best of everything and anything they need or want. You can instill good things in them or bad thing's. Everybody has freewill , everybody enjoys the sun, water ,food ,rain etc.. whether good or evil . The point im making is no matter what you do or how much you give your child they can still do what ever it is they want to do with their lives. We all know the overly privilege people who had the best of everything growing up who became drug addicts /murderers/ etc.. Same concept with the most high everything is givin to you,but you still will do what you want. Plain and simple. Most of you will run to GOD or which ever one you believe in on your death beds or when you get sick . Believe that 100%. Just live long enough.........
Agree there
 07-19-2012, 09:47 PM         #82
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
What the fu*k? God had nothing to do with this murderer. He got sh*t fu*ked up. That's the devil talkin.
 07-19-2012, 09:48 PM         #83
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
You can't see air/oxygen so i guess it's not real either. Even though it's all around you and in you just like GOD . I have to explain things to non believers like you would a child. I don't have to but i like to !!! Example#1 You can raise your child/children up in the best way possible.Give them the best of everything and anything they need or want. You can instill good things in them or bad thing's. Everybody has freewill , everybody enjoys the sun, water ,food ,rain etc.. whether good or evil . The point im making is no matter what you do or how much you give your child they can still do what ever it is they want to do with their lives. We all know the overly privilege people who had the best of everything growing up who became drug addicts /murderers/ etc.. Same concept with the most high everything is givin to you,but you still will do what you want. Plain and simple. Most of you will run to GOD or which ever one you believe in on your death beds or when you get sick . Believe that 100%. Just live long enough.........
 07-19-2012, 09:49 PM         #84
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

Dude you are a smart guy from what I've seen on bx.... did you SERIOUSLY just co-sign a motherfu*ker comparing god to oxygen?.....
 5 years ago '04        #85
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,118 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Cowboys All Day said:
Dude you are a smart guy from what I've seen on bx.... did you SERIOUSLY just co-sign a motherfu*ker comparing god to oxygen?.....
explain life to me please, in brief simple terms
 5 years ago '07        #86
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19773 19773
 swayze said:
 5 years ago '08        #87
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 tmitch19 said:
Imma tell you this about Alex G.. The whole time he has been a member of this site he has thrived on being hated on and nobody liking or agreeing with him.. He knows every1 hates his guts but that is what fuels him even more to be a pest....By giving him paragraph long responses is exactly what he wants... He admitted to me yesterday that he is indeed alex and then i went check out his blog... He really is out of this world.. I hope he doesn't reply to this post....
Hold the got damn phone? April Moon is Alex G?!?!?!?!
 07-19-2012, 10:10 PM         #88
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
explain life to me please, in brief simple terms
What are you asking? How life began? What is the meaning of life? Why are we here?

Specify?
 07-19-2012, 10:16 PM         #89
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Science is the study of HOW God created everything
Created everything in 7 days right?

You seriously can not be this stupid, I refuse to believe it.
 07-19-2012, 10:22 PM         #90
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo mike nice sneak delete tryin to be slick lmao, call me an idiot and then delete it? What's the matter? Afraid I'll make you look like a fu*kin clown too?
 5 years ago '10        #91
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Jayg36 said:

Can't take this post seriously
 07-19-2012, 10:27 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Jayg36

pay no attention to those that don't get it....remember not everyone's supposed to understand what's going on & how things of this nature work...
 07-19-2012, 10:44 PM         #93
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You worked hard googling that didn't you? You quoting the bible to me is like a Muslim quoting the Quran to a Christian. Secondly, Im not a "science nut", I see what is there and make logical decisions. I'm not above thinking there could be a "bigger picture" but honestly I'd believe an advanced alien race created us and put us and everything else on this planet before I'd believe some wizard made the earth in 7 days. I'd put more stock in simulated reality theory than Christianity. Simply put, it is not logical. If god was real, he'd spit in the face of his followers. Christians are some of the most disrespectful disgusting beings to ever walk this earth.

I called you out because you tried to compare oxygen to god ( Dont say you didn't, it's plain as day), which was retarded on your part. I dont think all religions are bad, but when you base laws and regulations on some ridiculous "god", it becomes a problem. Also the arrogance of so many religions that love to boast "My god is truly the only real god, all other gods are false and you will go to hell for believing in another". Miss me with that pompous bullsh*t, fu*k religion.

If there is some kind of "god" out there, it is way beyond our comprehension.
 07-19-2012, 10:50 PM         #94
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Do you understand that it also says 1 day is 1,000,000 to the most high. People like you and other's think because you can't understand everything or it doesn't make sense to you then it can't be true. Who made you guy's the know it all of society. Who told you because you have a feeble mind that things can't be true if you don't get it. Name one thing in existence that is not formed ,created or produced. I'll wait..

Singularity get's no play ,evolution is retarded unless white people come from that sort of thing then i might agree. You people are majority the only ones hell bent on that foolish thought. After all this time it's still a theory when is it going to be FACT MAN ? Big Bang theory/ The Big Bang of the mind is all guess work and Kurt Vonnegut books have more truth in them. One organism Deads any argument of a Big Bang. Another thing is if you all (not me) evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?

You do know all religions are "theories" dont you? I love how you point the finger and say I dont understand, no you are the one who doesn't understand basic scientific principles. Science is not absolute, science is evolving everyday. No scientist ever claims his work is the undisputed law because he knows another scientist will probably come along and find something new pertaining to his discovery.

Cant explain something? A wizard must have done it!.... Christian Logic...
 07-19-2012, 10:57 PM         #95
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
I own plenty of books and if i would have googled it i did it 5 months ago. Along with the other word doc'and notepad that exceed 300 last time i counted. You're fooling with a fool nut. Screen shot just for you. Yes, i agree you can't understand god fully and thats my point to you ,but understand you can know him TRULY. Are you agnostic or something ?

[pic - click to view]

Im anti-stupidity, not agnostic or atheist, I practice the age old ritual of common fu*king sense. fu*k I look like being a grown man believing in an invisible man in the sky who decides how I spend my afterlife? Im not afraid of the fact that when I die, I'll cease to exist, completely. More than likely there is nothing after death, you live, you die, you rot. I dont need some carrot on a stick to make me do the right thing and help people out. I am also smart enough to realize that my existence in the big scheme of things is rather insignficant. If we take everyone who has lived and died on this planet, and put our own existence beside it, we are a tiny blip in history.

I dont fear the truth, do you?
 5 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
Created everything in 7 days right?

You seriously can not be this stupid, I refuse to believe it.
God could make everthing in seconds. 7 days does not have to be literal. bible says a day could be a thousand years with God.

for instance the 70 weeks.
 5 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 swayze said:
True and is the very reason the Messiaah spoke with parable's..
ears but cant hear eyes but cannot see
 07-19-2012, 11:06 PM         #98
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
God could make everthing in seconds. 7 days does not have to be literal. bible says a day could be a thousand years with God.

for instance the 70 weeks.
Can do anything in 7 seconds but doesn't stop war, world hunger, aids, cancer, etc...

Right.... great god you got there.....
 07-19-2012, 11:07 PM         #99
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
I really wouldn't call them theories. Evolution is a theory. Let's not put those two in the same boat and get the religious nuts excited. Religions are all hypothesis at best.
Gotta keep it fair, the funny thing is they won't even call it a theory... It is the truth, the absolute truth, and anything less is blasphemous....
 07-19-2012, 11:13 PM         #100
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comedy time, getting tense in here.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy