most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2012, 10:54 AM         #21
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
i didn't mean handsome like, dude was attractive.

i meant it in the sense that he dressed real sharp

edit---------

I see you lurkin with your lurkin a.ss april moon
Naw............but now that you say that, that sh*t does make sense.
 5 years ago '06        #22
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 April Moon said:
well if you believe in the divine plan, then how can you not agree with Zimmerman that it was God's plan for him to shoot Tray? That's what happened isn't it? If it is what happened, then isn't it a part of God's plan?

lol...

srsly, if you want me to p!ss you off I can do that without having to resort to reason. I'll just be what you've been claiming I am all this time...

You're a troll no matter how you cut it..d!ckweed..

You've been trolling for quite some time..passing it off as "reasoning."

There is no reason why this man shouldn't spend a good majority of his natural life behind bars..

He initiated a confrontation that didnt need to be initiated and a young life was taken because of it..

He profiled Trayvon whether you want to accept it or not..just go ahead and google his neigborhood watch partner's interview with Soledad O'brien for further evidence..

Zimmerman is a lying piece of sh*t..He lied with a straight face to a supreme justice, why wouldn't he lie about the events that led up to his shooting of an unarmed teenager.

Zimmerman hasn't shed an ounce of remorse since k!lling Trayvon, in fact, he made light of his crime while talking on the phone with his lying a.ss wife.

His injuries are consistent with Trayvon clocking him one good time, not nearly the "face of death" experience he has portrayed..he knows its his word against a dead man..yet you take his account of the story as gospel..

If you're black, as you have claimed..you should be an absolute shame of yourself for consistently popping in and out these posts spewing your bullsh*t about "innocent until proven guilty"..

Trayvon had 2 inches of height and was 40 lbs lighter than Zimmerman, yet this "man" felt that his life was in danger by a teen who was strapped with skittles and an iced tea?!?!

GTFOH..ol' uncle tom a.ss clown..

Zimmerman will face justice, either by the court's hand or the street..and that will be god's plan..

P.S..eat a sh*t sandwich f*ggot..
 07-19-2012, 11:25 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By God
Exodus 20:13:thou shalt not k!ll

now with that being said there's only one other God-like figure that comes to mind that would co-sign you George.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 April Moon said:
well if you believe in the divine plan, then how can you not agree with Zimmerman that it was God's plan for him to shoot Tray? That's what happened isn't it? If it is what happened, then isn't it a part of God's plan?

lol...

srsly, if you want me to p!ss you off I can do that without having to resort to reason. I'll just be what you've been claiming I am all this time...
Well there's something you and Zimmerman seem to forget, which is that God created the world to be place where we exercise choices and options. It is true, some circumstances God gives you, you can not control such as your skin color, where you're born, who you're born to, your height, the way you look, the day you die, how you die, etc. You dont even choose to be born into the world or get to select your own lifespan, but what defines you are the things that you do between the time you are born and the time you die. And if you wanna ignore the aspect of choice in relation to life on earth then you might as well just k!ll yourself now.
 07-19-2012, 11:29 AM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
You're a troll no matter how you cut it..d!ckweed..

You've been trolling for quite some time..passing it off as "reasoning."

There is no reason why this man shouldn't spend a good majority of his natural life behind bars..

He initiated a confrontation that didnt need to be initiated and a young life was taken because of it..

He profiled Trayvon whether you want to accept it or not..just go ahead and google his neigborhood watch partner's interview with Soledad O'brien for further evidence..

Zimmerman is a lying piece of sh*t..He lied with a straight face to a supreme justice, why wouldn't he lie about the events that led up to his shooting of an unarmed teenager.

Zimmerman hasn't shed an ounce of remorse since k!lling Trayvon, in fact, he made light of his crime while talking on the phone with his lying a.ss wife.

His injuries are consistent with Trayvon clocking him one good time, not nearly the "face of death" experience he has portrayed..he knows its his word against a dead man..yet you take his account of the story as gospel..

If you're black, as you have claimed..you should be an absolute shame of yourself for consistently popping in and out these posts spewing your bullsh*t about "innocent until proven guilty"..

Trayvon had 2 inches of height and was 40 lbs lighter than Zimmerman, yet this "man" felt that his life was in danger by a teen who was strapped with skittles and an iced tea?!?!

GTFOH..ol' uncle tom a.ss clown..

Zimmerman will face justice, either by the court's hand or the street..and that will be god's plan..

P.S..eat a sh*t sandwich f*ggot..

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2012, 11:36 AM         #26
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah he went in on him
 07-19-2012, 11:41 AM         #27
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

I just played it....
guess its just me then, it was showing up as a blank white screen.

this guy zimmerman tho. This interview does nothing but confirm what I thought. Especially when talkin about how he "went in same direction" not "following" him and just looking for the "right address" and waiting on police.... which is when Trayvon suddenly turned around to run up and attack him .

Hannity: "Do u regret getting out of the car to follow Trayvon that night"?
Zimmerman: "No Sir"
So u were following him Zimmerman...this was all God's plan and he doesn't regret it or second guess the events that took place. I like how they dodged the questions about the money and phone recordings between his wife in jail.

Dos-effect said:
He claims he was in fear of his life,

Where is proof of the physical injury? Where is it.......where are the medical records to document his broken nose, based head on hard cement repeatedly, several blows to the face.......where is the proof...........

Not to mention if he did not change clothes...why no evidence on the front of his shirt of blood.....a broken nose bleeds profusely..........why no evidence on the back on his head......lines of blood....but if your forcefully bashing someones heads on gravel textured cement there should be scrapes and wounds and open cuts............what you saw is one bruise and a little blood........Fox news did a great job at portraying Zimmerman the victim and Treyvonn being the loose cannon black man........not to mention the interview repeatedly pauses in mid sentence as if his answers are doctored or edited...........
Supposedly they have evidence of injury consistent with story,but didn't find anything consistent with Trayvon's hands/knuckles etc and then Trayvon was the one identified as screaming for help when according to George it was him, yet Trayvon was suppose to have his hands over his mouth.

Law enforcement authorities said Zimmerman, who maintains he shot the teen in self-defense, told local police that Martin punched him in the face, climbed on top of him and slammed his head into the sidewalk. When the local police arrived at the scene, they found Zimmerman with a bloody nose, swollen lip and lacerations on the back of his head. Although paramedics gave him first aid, he said he did not need to go to the hospital and sought medical treatment the next day.
Broken noses gonna bleed ALOT and if your head is being slammed on pavement like he described its gonna look worse than a few lacerations we see in the pictures like the mugshot and on video at the police station. Meh I ain't buyin it.
 07-19-2012, 11:46 AM         #28
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Well there's something you and Zimmerman seem to forget, which is that God created the world to be place where we exercise choices and options. It is true, some circumstances God gives you, you can not control such as your skin color, where you're born, who you're born to, your height, the way you look, the day you die, how you die, etc. You dont even choose to be born into the world or get to select your own lifespan, but what defines you are the things that you do between the time you are born and the time you die. And if you wanna ignore the aspect of choice in relation to life on earth then you might as well just k!ll yourself now.
Great post. People always want to nullify the freedom of choice, especially when it comes to the conception of God or a higher power.
 5 years ago '08        #29
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
ppl please...stop giving this c*ck sucker april moon any more ammo...dude is a troll expert and is playing with Yall..ignore that motherfu*ker.
 07-19-2012, 11:52 AM         #30
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
D

Dos Effect asked in some other comment, "where's the proof of his injuries, where is the broken nose etc". Tha was all released months ago. We saw the pic of his busted nose. We saw the cuts to the back of his head and the medical report that proved that he had a broken nose etc. But then he asked, well all he had were little scratches. To that I ask, was Zimmerman supposed to time it just right, let himself take the proper amount of damage before defending himself so that people can later see that he was justified? Look, I ain't saying he was justified. Never have. What I'm doing is poking holes in your logic. You say its concrete proof, I show you how it isn't. That's all I'm doing. If people want to call me sh*t because of that, that's fine.

Dude any person can see that his claims are inconsistent with his injuries.....
 5 years ago '08        #31
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
With all the inconsistencies dude has been telling....the state attorney will have a field day with this interview...

[video - click to view]

07-19-2012, 12:00 PM         #32
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
ppl please...stop giving this c*ck sucker april moon any more ammo...dude is a troll expert and is playing with Yall..ignore that motherfu*ker.
i've had that fu*kin' f*ggot on ignore for a good minute...dude is annoying as fu*k.
 07-19-2012, 12:04 PM         #33
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
To that I ask, was Zimmerman supposed to time it just right, let himself take the proper amount of damage before defending himself so that people can later see that he was justified?

No but if your going to use that defense then at least tell the truth........he is exaggerating his "injuries" greatly......or LYING.........if your beaten as bad as you say then his injuries would be evident on not only his clothes but also his face, the back of his head would have remaining scars........he had no reason to k!ll that man except pride......and pride is not an excuse for murder........and he states he is not a murderer..........yes the fu*k he is...............cold blooded one if you ask me.
 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM         #34
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
i've had that fu*kin' f*ggot on ignore for a good minute...dude is annoying as fu*k.
Imma tell you this about Alex G.. The whole time he has been a member of this site he has thrived on being hated on and nobody liking or agreeing with him.. He knows every1 hates his guts but that is what fuels him even more to be a pest....By giving him paragraph long responses is exactly what he wants... He admitted to me yesterday that he is indeed alex and then i went check out his blog... He really is out of this world.. I hope he doesn't reply to this post....
 5 years ago '04        #35
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19945 19945

Well its a Christian country... he about to be a free man.
 07-19-2012, 12:07 PM         #36
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k is Alex G?
 5 years ago '06        #37
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 April Moon said:
d!ckweed, you can't even say for sure if Zimmerman went up to Trayvon and provoked him. Can ya, prove it. Did Trayvon have any reason to react the way he allegedly did? Can you prove that he did? No you can't because you weren't there. You don't know what happened.

Dos Effect asked in some other comment, "where's the proof of his injuries, where is the broken nose etc". Tha was all released months ago. We saw the pic of his busted nose. We saw the cuts to the back of his head and the medical report that proved that he had a broken nose etc. But then he asked, well all he had were little scratches. To that I ask, was Zimmerman supposed to time it just right, let himself take the proper amount of damage before defending himself so that people can later see that he was justified? Look, I ain't saying he was justified. Never have. What I'm doing is poking holes in your logic. You say its concrete proof, I show you how it isn't. That's all I'm doing. If people want to call me sh*t because of that, that's fine.

Oh shut the fu*k up with that religious babbling nonsense. You people stay having to come up with reasons for why God is bullsh*t. Shut the fu*k up.

I'm going to take Regulate's advice and not feed you, but before I do..I'll leave this here.

1.) Zimmerman IS on record..(recorded by police dispatch) that he was following Trayvon..correct??..Let's say for the fu*k of it that he did stop following Trayvon after dispacth told him not to..he now is on record multiple times stating that he was "going in that direction" to get the proper address to give to the police once they arrived..

Do you seriously believe this man??..he changes his story more than Oprah changes waist sizes..

And what makes you think Trayvon provoked/approached Zimmerman and snuffed him?? oh..let me guess..because Zimmerman said so right.. Your head is so far up your stankin a.ss that you're siding with or taking the word of CONFIRMED LIAR.. HE LIED TO A JUDGE..WHO HAS THE POWER TO KEEP HIM LOCKED UP..lol...that takes some serious gull..

Who's to say Zimmerman didnt attempt to snatch Trayvon up and detain him until police came, causing TM to swing on him??.. I mean Zimmerman did say "fu*kin punks, they always get away."..did he not say that??..

This guy was on a mission and felt powerful because of his sidearm..plain and simple..take that pistol away and I guarantee his bi*ch a.ss would've never left his car.

Let's not even discuss past brushes with the law..or the fact that he was prescribed psych meds..

Zimmerman was a headcase, who profiled, got his a.ss tapped and shot an unarmed teen because (*drum roll please*) he knew the law as a concealed weapons carrier...

Your utter lack of common sense is nauseating... get a grip playa..there's no other way to spin this. Zimmerman was gung-ho with the heat and now he should pay the price with his freedom..
 07-19-2012, 12:09 PM         #38
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
You say no at first but then you continue on to say the exact opposite for the rest of your post.

No you should not wait till your beating to a pulp to defend your self

But that does not apply to this man
 5 years ago '06        #39
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 686 686
Came upon this on twitter

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2012, 12:20 PM         #40
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
fu*k is Alex G?

See Bx member April Moon..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy