The Dark Knight Rises Opening Weekend Predictions [July 20-22nd]

most viewed right now
 103
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
254 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Hood Maps: Is This Accurate of your city?
53 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Opening Weekend Box Office?
120-150 million 5 3.73%
150-175 million 8 5.97%
175-200 million 31 23.13%
200-225 million 30 22.39%
225-250 million 22 16.42%
250-300 million 38 28.36%
Voters: 134. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
8432 pageviews
126 comments


SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,648 | Props total: 306 306
The Dark Knight Rises Opening Weekend Predictions [July 20-22nd]
 

 

126 comments for "The Dark Knight Rises Opening Weekend Predictions [July 20-22nd]"

 07-19-2012, 03:18 AM         #2
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxofficemojo currently is predicting 214 Million...

I don't see how it's possible... But if it happens, Marvel Stans better hide... Cause it's open season.
 07-19-2012, 03:22 AM         #3
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not without that 3D.
 5 years ago '09        #4
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 Illstreet said:
boxofficemojo currently is predicting 214 Million...

I don't see how it's possible... But if it happens, Marvel Stans better hide... Cause it's open season.
I think it's possible bc of all the showings...when I went and seen the avengers it was playing in 1 out of 8 theaters at the same theater TDKR is playing in 6 out of 8 theaters bc the showtimes were selling out...this other theater not far from me is playing it in 12 out of 17 theaters and 9 of them are sold out all weekend ...so if its like thatbin my little parts of the world I can only imagine what its like in bigger states ...
 07-19-2012, 06:52 AM         #5
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$180 Million is my guess.
 5 years ago '07        #6
TH35 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$83,937 | Props total: 12751 12751
picked 175-200

it'll land between 185/190.
 5 years ago '07        #7
TH35 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$83,937 | Props total: 12751 12751
 Michael 1987 said:
$230Mill+ Domestic opening weekend

500-600mill+ Worldwide opening weekend


[pic - click to view]

That's way too much but aye
 5 years ago '07        #8
TH35 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$83,937 | Props total: 12751 12751
 Michael 1987 said:
fu*k you Nagga


[pic - click to view]






 5 years ago '05        #9
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 4 4
going with ... 180-185 domestically weekend total
 5 years ago '11        #10
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2613 2613
175-200
 5 years ago '04        #11
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 123 123
200-225 million, Go Big or Go Home
 5 years ago '10        #12
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$8,833 | Props total: 9723 9723
 santos0303 said:
I think it's possible bc of all the showings...when I went and seen the avengers it was playing in 1 out of 8 theaters at the same theater TDKR is playing in 6 out of 8 theaters bc the showtimes were selling out...this other theater not far from me is playing it in 12 out of 17 theaters and 9 of them are sold out all weekend ...so if its like thatbin my little parts of the world I can only imagine what its like in bigger states ...


Not true...nothng came out the same wekend as Avengers...n*ggasran and hid so theywere able to have morescreens and showings...
 5 years ago '04        #13
JFamis 234 heat pts234
space
avatar space
space
$16,893 | Props total: 4203 4203
Business Insider is reporting it will break The Avengers' record too. After reading that and Box Office Mojo's reasons they think it could, it has a better shot than I thought.
 5 years ago '04        #14
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 2155 2155
 quan3106 said:
Not true...nothng came out the same wekend as Avengers...n*ggasran and hid so theywere able to have morescreens and showings...
TDKR is playing in 100 more theaters then the Avengers and also is playing in 332 IMAX locations which is the highest number of IMAX showings for any movie ever... It is sold out in ever IMAX location across the country for opening night and most of the weekend during premiere times...
 5 years ago '09        #15
circleofpurple 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,488 | Props total: 13169 13169
I still think I'll be able to walk in tomorrow morning and get a ticket for the 8 30 am show.
 07-19-2012, 10:53 AM         #16
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
TDKR is playing in 100 more theaters then the Avengers and also is playing in 332 IMAX locations which is the highest number of IMAX showings for any movie ever... It is sold out in ever IMAX location across the country for opening night and most of the weekend during premiere times...


IMAX don't even got ANYWHERE NEAR 332 locations fam. Not even close. They must be including LIEMAX into that.
 5 years ago '06        #17
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,681 | Props total: 1920 1920
It'll do $165 million
 5 years ago '10        #18
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,507 | Props total: 46 46
I think it will do 175-195 million but I wouldn't be shocked if it did over 200 million..But regardless if it breaks the record or not, this is a good summer for super hero movies with the avengers and the dark knight rises..
 5 years ago '04        #19
JFamis 234 heat pts234
space
avatar space
space
$16,893 | Props total: 4203 4203
When I look at my Facebook and Twitter feed, it just feels like there's way more people excited for this than The Avengers. I don't have very many friends who are into comic books either. It feels like this could end up with an opening weekend north of $200M more and more. We'll see how packed the theater is tonight, I guess.
 5 years ago '12        #20
SHADOW 326 heat pts326 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,648 | Props total: 306 306
 circleofpurple said:
I still think I'll be able to walk in tomorrow morning and get a ticket for the 8 30 am show.
You gonna pull a Ferris Bueller?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Aurora Jolie could get it
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside would you smush
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
126 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside HDR isn't being given any fu-ks in gaming?
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
671 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
99 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy