Dwight Howard Ready To Be A Laker?

most viewed right now
 137
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
 ThePainkiller said:
Let's go guys. This is our time. We finally have a real pg and now we are getting a center that will actually contribute.
We don't have him yet.
 6 years ago '12        #122
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,057 | Props total: 28192 28192
 Chad09 said:
We don't have him yet.
My sources tell me


















Lol fu*k it. I have no sources.
 6 years ago '06        #123
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 1910 1910
 Illstreet said:
Well there it is...

Rudolph is Dwight's inside man... Must be the real deal.

disgusting.

The amount of help Kobe will have gotten over his career is a joke.

Congrats @ KeepinItTrill.
this is an over seasoned comment . . you sound salty
 6 years ago '09        #124
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,800 | Props total: 34840 34840
 Chad09 said:
We don't have him yet.
But he's already in yo avy
 6 years ago '06        #125
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19956 19956
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I knew he'd come around.

But damn this n*gga must really wanna be shaq
He doesnt wanna be shaq, but had to change his stance to get out of Orlando. Cant blame the man he wants a ring and will have a legit shot at it. Gotta be happy for him and as a fan of the nba heat vs lakers finally will be crazy
 6 years ago '07        #126
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6815 6815
 Rique said:
He doesnt wanna be shaq, but had to change his stance to get out of Orlando. Cant blame the man he wants a ring and will have a legit shot at it. Gotta be happy for him and as a fan of the nba heat vs lakers finally will be crazy

But but but, he doesn't wanna sign an extension in la..........
 6 years ago '08        #127
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,881 | Props total: 15152 15152
 100ms said:
I'm not on that level yet...but don't come at me like that bruh
I aint hard to find pimp...u can always find me slapping the sh*t outta yo kids on some Tony Yayo/Jimmy Henchmen sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #128
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19956 19956
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
But but but, he doesn't wanna sign an extension in la..........
He changes his mind a lot u know that. Which is why houston wanted him he can be persuaded
 6 years ago '07        #129
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Illstreet said:
Well there it is...

Rudolph is Dwight's inside man... Must be the real deal.

disgusting.

The amount of help Kobe will have gotten over his career is a joke.

Congrats @ KeepinItTrill.
appreciate it homie

I'm not holding my breath til this sh*ts official though
 6 years ago '08        #130
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,326 | Props total: 24900 24900
Here is how I see it he said wait a minute I COULD be a Champion before KOBE RETIRES....
so he will go to LA and help try to make that happen, if it does great if it doesn't he will LEAVE LA eventually( he will sign a 2 year extension) and then go to Brooklyn at a still very young age.


Their is no point in watching the NBA if this happens because the FINALS are set already
LAKERS VS HEAT for about 2 to 3 years straight now.

Show me ANY TEAM that can beat those set Teams in a Playoffs series, their is nobody.
NBA is not worth watching these two teams are too powerful, they are ALLSTAR TEAMS.


Last edited by The N; 07-19-2012 at 08:15 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #131
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 5121 5121
The nba is wack they need to cut it
down to 16 teams, theknicks, celtics
and lakers been fu*king teams for
years.
 6 years ago '07        #132
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Kastanova said:
So you just really gonna only shout out dem n*ggas and not the rest of us? No Trill/Demiks/Me aye n*gga?
yea Don what's good?

 6 years ago '06        #133
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19956 19956
 megalomaniacal said:
The nba is wack they need to cut it
down to 16 teams, theknicks, celtics
and lakers been fu*king teams for
years.
Knicks aint wonn anything in forever how are they worth mentioning eith thise teams?
 6 years ago '08        #134
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,326 | Props total: 24900 24900
 megalomaniacal said:
The nba is wack they need to cut it
down to 16 teams, theknicks, celtics
and lakers been fu*king teams for
years.
Knicks been getting fu*ked for 40 years son, KNICKS LOST ETERNAL


for real though

this league is set for HEAT/LAKERS/CELTICS to be Champs in the next 5 years

anybody else needs to wait about 5 to 10 years before those N.W.O. squads break off

their is no point in watching the NBA at this point without a game being played I can

tell you HEAT/LAKERS will be the NBA FINALS aka Allstar West vs Allstar East.


Last edited by The N; 07-19-2012 at 08:25 AM..
 07-19-2012, 08:23 AM         #135
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this sh*t doesn't happen today, i'm giving up
 6 years ago '08        #136
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,326 | Props total: 24900 24900
It will happen or Howard will look real silly, he has been dragging this on and on and on

the L.w.O 2.0 is going to fu*k the west teams with ease.
 6 years ago '07        #137
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6815 6815
 Illstreet said:
Well there it is...

Rudolph is Dwight's inside man... Must be the real deal.

disgusting.

The amount of help Kobe will have gotten over his career is a joke.

Congrats @ KeepinItTrill.
You lost f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #138
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19956 19956
 The N said:
It will happen or Howard will look real silly, he has been dragging this on and on and on

the L.w.O 2.0 is going to fu*k the west teams with ease.
Magics gm has been dragging this lol. Once howard opted in he lost control
 6 years ago '06        #139
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,377 | Props total: 1910 1910
 The N said:
Here is how I see it he said wait a minute I COULD be a Champion before KOBE RETIRES....
so he will go to LA and help try to make that happen, if it does great if it doesn't he will LEAVE LA eventually( he will sign a 2 year extension) and then go to Brooklyn at a still very young age.


Their is no point in watching the NBA if this happens because the FINALS are set already
LAKERS VS HEAT for about 2 to 3 years straight now.

Show me ANY TEAM that can beat those set Teams in a Playoffs series, their is nobody.
NBA is not worth watching these two teams are too powerful, they are ALLSTAR TEAMS.
you need a hug lil homie
 6 years ago '05        #140
DaDon23 71 heat pts71 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,036 | Props total: 10069 10069
 Kastanova said:
So you just really gonna only shout out dem n*ggas and not the rest of us? No Trill/Demiks/Me aye n*gga?
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea Don what's good?

They were the only ones in the thread at the time and I was hype. I could never forget about the rest of the Lakers faithful
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
43 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
53 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
109 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy