Dwight Howard Ready To Be A Laker?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2012, 07:17 PM         #261
bigntastee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all my haters Mitch got it done lmfao
 5 years ago '05        #262
arkansas@$$hole 
space
space
$909 | Props total: 785 785
He's chasing that ring... He made fun of LBJ and now his situation is worse and he's losing a lot of respect!
 5 years ago '05        #263
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
the fu*k up with your so called sources u fu*kin bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #264
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
If he goes to LA I don't wanna hear one more person complaining about the Heat stockpiling all-stars. No sh*t he's open to the Lakers, they got fu*king Kobe, Nash, and Pau in the starting lineup.

I hope nobody passes him the damn ball and his career withers away. I always thought people that hated individual players for personal reasons were ridiculous but I'm at that level with this dude. Not once in sports has there been a bi*chier way of handling free agency.

If I were the Magic GM, I'd do something hilarious like keep him and designate him to the NBDL just out of spite. Let him play the whole season down there like a moron. It's not like it seems like they're gonna get much back for him anyway
 5 years ago '12        #265
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 izzy2024 said:
If he goes to LA I don't wanna hear one more person complaining about the Heat stockpiling all-stars. No sh*t he's open to the Lakers, they got fu*king Kobe, Nash, and Pau in the starting lineup.
But the way the Heat did it....all of them n*ggas was in their prime...

Kobe in his prime? Nope
Nash? Nope
Pau? Nope
Metta? Nope

which only leaves...Dwight in his prime slightly...
 5 years ago '05        #266
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 100ms said:
Who broke the newz that howard changed his mind n wanted to play for lakers? Me...I did a day before rudolph...so don't give me the bs I'm not the one
i love me so dont fu*k with me bi*ch
 07-19-2012, 08:03 PM         #267
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
I quit
 5 years ago '11        #268
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
100 threads about a dwight trade and it still hasn't happened?
 5 years ago '05        #269
DaDon23 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8038 8038
 izzy2024 said:

I hope nobody passes him the damn ball and his career withers away. I always thought people that hated individual players for personal reasons were ridiculous but I'm at that level with this dude. Not once in sports has there been a bi*chier way of handling free agency.

If I were the Magic GM, I'd do something hilarious like keep him and designate him to the NBDL just out of spite. Let him play the whole season down there like a moron. It's not like it seems like they're gonna get much back for him anyway
Yea designate a player that makes 19.5 million a year to the D league.

5 years ago '12        #270
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15516 15516
Everybody is waiting on Orlando. Mitch is ready. Gilbert is ready. WTF is taking Orlando so long?
 07-19-2012, 10:34 PM         #271
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't like this n*gga Howard....n*gga gonna have some making up to do for all this bi*ch sh*t he been pullin. But if we got an agreement to sign long term this deal has to be done, because Bynum gonna jump ship on us.
 5 years ago '07        #272
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6046 6046
you know bynum hella upset right now
 07-19-2012, 10:39 PM         #273
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:

I personally give LeBron sh*t for bailing on his team to play on what he thought would be a sure bet and not trying to overcome the challenge with the guys he had so much success with the previous 2 years. I also call half the dudes who tryna go run over there bi*ches. Ray is a sucker for doing it, and you got n*ggas like Greg fu*king Oden saying he wants to play there, that's that weak sh*t. Can't get mad at the Heat organization. The goal is to put the best product out there on the floor.
 07-20-2012, 07:24 AM         #274
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
You're like those female sports fans who only like teams because of players
 07-20-2012, 07:34 AM         #275
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itZVerZe318 said:
you know one thing that irks me the most as a fan of basketball is how so many ppl have the audacity to say how much help kobe needs to win a championship. lets be real with ourselves, not one team in the entire nba with a wack a.ss team has ever won a fuccin title...EVER!!! this whole jordan, kobe, lebron comparison is old and irritating as shyt...have some of you simple minded fuccs forgot who mj had on his team when he won 6 rings? you can go back years into the nba and every team that has won a ring or more had a fuccin sick a.ss squad and and a pretty damn good bench squad. garbage a.ss n*ggas will never win ships and what team wouldnt want the best players to help get what the whole purpose of playin for which is a fuccin ring...shyt that goes with any sport that requires a team...dwight wants to do what every player in the league wants to do which is fuccin win a ring...dumbass bandwagoning lil shyts...yall jus scared of them damn lakers...#lakernation biiitches
my heats??........ scared of the lakers??
 07-20-2012, 09:10 AM         #276
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mavs fan and love me some kobe, but damn! lakers always get a break when they have a down year. howard a laker? must be illuminati...
 5 years ago '06        #278
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
 blaxblog said:

[pic - click to view]

nice
 5 years ago '12        #279
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 blaxblog said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #280
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 3657 3657
 beeboywhoo said:
I quit
:rof
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago