NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I feel you. What you mean tryna steal your soul everyday?
Where BG came up and alot of places down here in Louisiana n*ggaz literally want to steal your soul bruh from two aspects, 100 percent street cats who aint getting no rap money either be jeolous and hating on dudes who got that crossover paper and keeping it 100 in the streets.
Or they showing big love and a guy in BG position cant not show love back or he open season to more grimey n*ggaz.....on the other hand theres 100000 fake a.ss n*ggaz who sould love to get so called stripes by being the n*gga that jacked / shot BG :(
So bottom line a n*gga in his situation everybody want a piece of your status for one reason or another bruh

Way back in the Day when BG came do a show in my area i was on the stage woady and i dont rap.

I changed my life tho
 5 years ago '10        #122
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 shan0514 said:
WHAAAAAAAAANNNN. damn lil whoadie... head ya head up and keep ya a.ss down... thats all i can say
damn playboy!!!! 14 years

Last edited by MarcusF87; 07-19-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #123
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 2234 2234
Damn

I've always said BG was a real gangster, Not a rapper but this just sucks to hear.
 5 years ago '04        #124
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 jaybadzil5 said:
Where BG came up and alot of places down here in Louisiana n*ggaz literally want to steal your soul bruh from two aspects, 100 percent street cats who aint getting no rap money either be jeolous and hating on dudes who got that crossover paper and keeping it 100 in the streets.
Or they showing big love and a guy in BG position cant not show love back or he open season to more grimey n*ggaz.....on the other hand theres 100000 fake a.ss n*ggaz who sould love to get so called stripes by being the n*gga that jacked / shot BG :(
So bottom line a n*gga in his situation everybody want a piece of your status for one reason or another bruh

Way back in the Day when BG came do a show in my area i was on the stage woady and i dont rap.

I changed my life tho
The more I hear about New Orleans the crazier it sounds. No wonder all the rappers from there is dead or in jail.
 5 years ago '11        #125
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
my n*gga gizzle say it aint so!

hard times got a n*gga in all black.

with that said, he a dumb a.ss n*gga..i know some of yall saw the vid of him flashin his pistol and all of that..got himself locked up for nothing. at least now he can get clean 100% again but thats a wack stretch.
 5 years ago '07        #126
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 case sensitive said:
my n*gga gizzle say it aint so!

hard times got a n*gga in all black.

with that said, he a dumb a.ss n*gga..i know some of yall saw the vid of him flashin his pistol and all of that..got himself locked up for nothing. at least now he can get clean 100% again but thats a wack stretch.
That song got me thru alot

All my n*ggaz are pissed off about this sh*t man!
 5 years ago '04        #127
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
That ****** sh*t!
 5 years ago '12        #128
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
Dorsey makes an apparent reference to his own case, proclaiming "This f--king ratting s--t, man, this s--t here is getting out of hand," he says. "Man, it's call T-Y-C. Take Your Charge."
what honor

what morals

got him 14
 5 years ago '05        #129
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Free BGizzle

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #130
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
No more bling bling its str8 cling cling now
 07-19-2012, 10:11 PM         #131
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is one of the few few few actual street n*ggas. Not just a studio gangsta. Its a shame, but I could have predicted this sort of thing for him years back. Very rarely do n*ggas like him manage to get away from that life completely.
 5 years ago '05        #132
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 153 153
Damn, C murder, Mac, Turk, Soulja Slim, and now BG. N.O boys are bout that life. Its part of the life, kids still don't see though. These were some of my favorite rappers. sh*ts crazy
 5 years ago '10        #133
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[video - click to view]

I'm from the U-P-T-O-W-N, riding round the city with two fn's
riding round the city 4 convictions, i'ma ride like that till the feds come get me

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 07-19-2012 at 10:33 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #134
JayLouis 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
Free Gizzle
 5 years ago '06        #135
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Good. Lock his a.ss up. Absolutely no reason to be blessed enough to be put in a position where you don't gotta be doing sh*t like this and yet you still get caught up. Hopefully this will help deter young hoodlums looking to emulate this n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #136
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0

B.G in this scene>>>>

[video - click to view]

Fitting for the thread
 5 years ago '08        #137
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3042 3042
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
 5 years ago '09        #138
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474 OP
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
Woadie
 5 years ago '12        #139
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 6015 6015
Did they ever find out who k!lled that dude VL Mike?

Wasnt he beefin with B.G. around the time he died
 5 years ago '10        #140
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
Hold your head BG!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

so cold with it

[video - click to view]

*MOB*STAR* said:
Damn the best Hot Boy gone
the best n*gga the best...........

SpyDa said:
damn ya'll playing classics in here. suprise nobody played another classic n*gga that needs to get out....... FREE MAC

top 3 MAC/BG song. Can you imagine how dope it would have been if Mac was free and they did more songs? With Soulja Slim featured on it?

AirForce318 said:
saw this coming... they put the same charge on all 3 ppl in the car... BG and the other two ppl tried to claim one gun each... BG's mistake, he takes the rap... Even though his boys tried to help out, they wanted BG and got him... idk what happened to the other two involved too...

they got less time, Gizzle had felonies & kept gettin bammed for having that heater on him

Tha754kid said:

This was my joint back in the day. Guess he really screaming help now
sh*t still goes fam....

DallasTexas said:
lol u dont know sh*t..they tried and were caught trying to make the youngest with no record take the fall for all 3 of the guns
sad but true

jaybadzil5 said:
Louisiana is no fu*king joke...if you from the hood and come up and make a name for yourself your constantly in danger..period
People be saying that leave the hood sh*t but if 1/2 your family and loved ones is still in the hood to a dudes like b.g. There aint no such thing as leave the streets...fu*k that aint nobody bouta run me from my home where the real love and aunts cousins etc who gave a damn about u before the fame. So people ride with big heat 24-8 down here just case sump pop off.
Or if a dude in the hood talking beaucoup sh*t bout fu*k b.g. Imma do this that etc...dude talming that sh*t might be a k!ller for real with street money and people like b.g. And other street dudes from down here might buss they head for flexing like that....them dudes like gizzle nem really dont WANT to k!ll or set trip they just be tryna survive in catch 22 situation....cops who dont give a damn about you or your community now tryna to hem u up cause you got money and n*ggaz tryna steal your soul everyday, and if you show weakness they will kidnap family for ransom...its cutthroat for real down here. And you cant take your whole hood out the hood ...ask hammer.
Not condoning violence or his choices just saying thats why guys down here say free b.g. Etc cause people know gizzle is a cool n*gga just tryna stay paid and stay alive

I got fam from BR and the NO sh*ts hell on earth out there 4 real. Damned if you do, damned if you don't an understatement.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-20-2012 at 03:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now