Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 lboog1423 said:
n*ggas still in here.

1 eagle posted in a giants thread. Im not even gonna begin to count the Giants fans in here
You Eagles fans are getting dumber by the post!! This thread is about a Eagles Giants game, involving both teams.. That Giants thread had nothing to do with the Eagles...
 5 years ago '07        #162
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
This thread proves why the NFC East sh*ts on any other divison in football...
 5 years ago '05        #163
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 5 years ago '04        #164
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 King856 said:
every game matters? really? so the win against the Jets last year matter?

fu*k outta here you idiot. you're like the guy who gets rejected by every girl but the 1 time you reject someone you talk about for 2 years
One minute it matters the next it doesnt.

Which is it? Imo Every game matters. Of course some matter more than others. That goes without saying
. But these giants fans acting like this game dont mstter is fu*king.hilarious to me. A 28 point comeback in 8 minutes will Always matter. No matter how many rings the giants have and we dont they can never take this back. 28 points in 8 minutes
 5 years ago '04        #165
space
space
 King856 said:
keeping calling me dumb. ain't you from Pennsauken?
If youre gonna keep sayjn this game didnt matter then you are dumb as fu*k.

Sure now in 2012 it doesnt hold much weight but that game was huge at the time. This was simply a thread to appreciate it
 5 years ago '11        #166
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 King856 said:
But I'll be damned to act like we did something by beating the Giants in a regular season game
kept their a.ss out the playoffs
 5 years ago '07        #167
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:
 5 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 ricengravy said:
kept their a.ss out the playoffs
Exactly. Cats are exposing themselves for their lack of knowledge. That game basically decided the nfc east that year. And if gb hadnt besten chicago last week ny getd in
If they win this game they get in.

Last two times they got im they won it all... oh yea but this game doesnt matter. fu*kin idiots
 5 years ago '04        #169
space
space
 King856 said:
no sh*t, and yeahn it matters but like i previously said YOU ARE TAKING IT TO FAR.

calling people dumb then saying they have flukey rings what a moron

if their rings are flukey then so is the WS ring we won in 08 because we weren't the best team that year
So david tyree would make that catch again?

Manningham would as well?

Do you understand what the word fluke means?
 5 years ago '10        #170
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735
 KING*TITO said:
You Eagles fans are getting dumber by the post!! This thread is about a Eagles Giants game, involving both teams.. That Giants thread had nothing to do with the Eagles...
that was to point out how yall stay in our threads yet we dont be in your threads like that

Show me a non Bron/Kobe appreciation thread where titles get brought up for 7 pages.

See anyone in this iverson thread bringing up Titles? NO

Ill wait
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 King856 said:
who cares? WHAT DID IT DO FOR US?

eventually you have to ask is our goal to be great or to stop them from being great? if we had a ring I could live with blocking them every now and then, but we don't and nothing feels as good as winning. I saw a WS parade and I can only imagine a SB parade to be 10x better

I want my team to be great, I could care less about what we prevent other teams from doing. I mean last year we went 8-8 and kept some teams out of the playoffs but we still sucked
Do you understand what a rivalry is bro?

If we cant win it all then the next best thing is preventing your rivals from winning it all. We accomplished that.. pretty sure any normal fan would feel the same.
 5 years ago '07        #172
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 notoriousthugzz said:
Exactly. Cats are exposing themselves for their lack of knowledge. That game basically decided the nfc east that year. And if gb hadnt besten chicago last week ny getd in
If they win this game they get in.

Last two times they got im they won it all... oh yea but this game doesnt matter. fu*kin idiots
and thats your problem you happy about nfc east division titles,whoopy doo you played a extra week longer then the giants...
 07-19-2012, 02:33 PM         #173
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
my whole point is it's cool to talk sh*t about this game, but when you start saying their rings are flukey and people are dumb because this game is so monumental then you lose credibility.

if those rings are flukey then so the fu*k is this comeback. you gotta give respect to a team w 2 rings in 5 years. I hate Eli Manning more now then I did before, but I also respect him more now.

I guess when I am talking to idiot kids this will get no thought.
CLOSE THREAD

OP just diggin in his heels now beceause he's getting called out by a fellow Eagles fan now... Not just Giants, Packers, Chiefs and whoever else in here.
 5 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
and thats your problem you happy about nfc east division titles,whoopy doo you played a extra week longer then the giants...
You are just too stupid to insult. So i should be mad my tesm won the east that year?

you shoulda been swallowed
 5 years ago '07        #175
24/7foamz 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
You are just too stupid to insult. So i should be mad my tesm won the east that year?

you shoulda been swallowed
 King856 said:
you should be mad we didn't win a SB that year
ethered by your own
 5 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 King856 said:
wait lack of knowledge? did you really just say that and then come with incorrect facts?

the Giants made the playoffs in 08 and didn't win it all. some knoweldge you d!ckhead

you sound like a moron. I might have to ask my cousin Harry if you were in the slow classes
Lol i missed 1 year sorry im at work gettin paid while you sit on bx all day wit wikipedia open

If you d!ckride the giants so much why are you an eagles fan? sh*t kid youre like their #1 supporter on here.
 5 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 King856 said:
you should be mad we didn't win a SB that year
I am, but unlike you simpletons i dont simply think in happy/mad terms. Im mad we didnt win it all but happy we prevented them from adding to their trophy case.

Is that simple enough for you to understand or do i need to draw you two dummies a picture. Jesus ibfeel like im debating wit 5 year olds in here
 5 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 King856 said:
fu*k that we ain't the same. just because we root for the same team don't make us affiliated. I guess thats why I dont come on this board. fu*king idiots talking about knowledge then give false info like it's fact
Please kid i bleed green. Jurys still out on you.. you d!ckride the gmen more than their own fans

U have 6000 posts.. u seem to come on here quite frequently
 5 years ago '07        #179
24/7foamz 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lol i missed 1 year sorry im at work gettin paid while you sit on bx all day wit wikipedia open

If you d!ckride the giants so much why are you an eagles fan? sh*t kid youre like their #1 supporter on here.
you just a eagle fan is using his damn head you really be running out copping them nfc east division shirts rocking them proudly?!
 5 years ago '11        #180
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
12 pgs?

What the fu*k happened here?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy