Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 King856 said:
Venom don't come to the SNR anymore because everyone knows he took as.lut bowling and then she put him on blast like a roach
i was in there a month ago, i was never in there like that to begin with, i was the one that put it on blast. cant stay on topic cause you got nothing to say. maybe the eagles will win the big one in your lifetime
 5 years ago '11        #142
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
whoever brings up how we finished doesnt diminish how many giants fans wanted to jump off a bridge that night
 5 years ago '04        #143
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 lboog1423 said:
And that is something every Eagles fans knows. We know we dont have a ring, we know you just won. Yall are in here stating the obvious. The point is you are in a "Appreciation Thread" for a pretty spectacular moment in the NFL; talking about superbowls. Thread wasnt a shot at yall at all.
Do these lames really think we care about them like that. Insert jaguars fan gif
 5 years ago '04        #144
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
guess you cant argue with eagles fan, guess they have to actually win the superbowl to see our point of view
 5 years ago '04        #145
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 King856 said:
but the game really doesn't matter
Who are you to say that? Who knows if the giants would have went on to win another ring then would it have mattered? Every game matters.. what kind of bullsh*t is that to say

Bx fell the fu*k off . Games dont matter now?

Youre just as dumb as these idiots from new york
 5 years ago '04        #146
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 King856 said:
he took at shot at your life and you took a shot at my favorite football team

put it on blast that you paid for a date, got no pus*y and then she said you smelled and ya clothes were bummy

a month ago, yeah you're definitely steering away
took shot of my life? like i care what apu thinks lol
if you read the thread throughout , it was obviously a lie
no need to steer away, like i said i was never really active in that forum to begin with
 5 years ago '04        #147
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Who are you to say that? Who knows if the giants would have went on to win another ring then would it have mattered? Every game matters.. what kind of bullsh*t is that to say

Bx fell the fu*k off . Games dont matter now?

Youre just as dumb as these idiots from new york
do you hear yourself? in what way does a regular season game in 2010 matters now in 2012 ESPECIALLY when the giants just won the superbowl a few months agoi? eagles fans cant be serious
 07-19-2012, 01:35 PM         #148
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
but the game really doesn't matter
 King856 said:
every game matters. some just matter ALOT more then others. only Eagles fans will remember this game as being a monumental game. Thats just the facts
Close Thread
 5 years ago '11        #149
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
funniest pic of them all

[pic - click to view]

Shaun Andrews acting like he not a witness to this
 5 years ago '07        #150
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 notoriousthugzz said:
No you f*ggots have been talkin about how this game didnt matter and you have fluky rings. You dudrs are clowns who dont care about it but cant stop talking about it.

What a waste of time
how you sound we mad because we sh*tting on 1 game and you mad because the giants have "fluky" rings so who won at the end of the day?! sit your a.ss down
 5 years ago '04        #151
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 King856 said:
fu*k now I got this dude propping me and quoting me twice

I mean it's a new year and we got enough sh*t to talk about. a regular season game from 2010 is so far down on the sh*t that's relevant.

I understand making the thread, but acting like we accomplished so much makes our very existence as Eagles fans weak , desperate and feeble
you finally understand
 5 years ago '10        #152
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 15741 15741
 notoriousthugzz said:
Do these lames really think we care about them like that. Insert jaguars fan gif
man it aint even abt that. Its a fkn appreciation thread. If this had been an appreciation thread about Brett Farve's performance after his dad died, I woulda been in here giving props, bc that was a great moment for me as a football fan. There wouldnt be any superbowl talk, bc the thread is abt that performance. I can go on and on about moments in sports. Speaking for myself, I dont want props/recognition/a hug/candy for this moment from any Giant fan, its just a stroll down memory lane at a great moment in the NFL
 5 years ago '11        #153
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
every game matters. some just matter ALOT more then others. only Eagles fans will remember this game as being a monumental game. Thats just the facts
I dont know about "monumental" but why wouldnt we it happend to our damn team but plenty of other fanbases will remember this game if thats what ur tryna say

and whoever says this game didnt matter is an idiot also Packers might not have even made the playoffs if the Giants had won
 5 years ago '10        #154
space
space
*inbefore10pages*
 5 years ago '04        #155
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 King856 said:
I already understood, but we're getting away from the topic of this game. Calling rings flukey? I mean damn when we win one we'll be screaming for respect right?

you still went out with Brooklyn
i already admitted i took a L
 5 years ago '11        #156
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
 King856 said:
how wouldn't the Packers have made the playoffs? As long as they beat the Giants (who woulda had the division locked) then they woulda been in,

I aint saying it wasn't a great game for us, just saying what did the TS think was gonna happen when he made the thread? The team who just won the SB wasn't gonna come in here and shove it up our a.sses
Packers woulda been eliminated from playoff contention if NY had won
 5 years ago '04        #157
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
how you sound we mad because we sh*tting on 1 game and you mad because the giants have "fluky" rings so who won at the end of the day?! sit your a.ss down
yea, dont know how he can sit there and act like beating the pats twice was fluky? let alone the whole playoff run. thats just absurd
 5 years ago '10        #158
space
space
 King856 said:
agreed, but if the Bucs made a thread about 02 championship game I bet you would be in here acting like the Giants fans are

I know I probably would
not at all, real talk.
 5 years ago '10        #159
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 notoriousthugzz said:
No you f*ggots have been talkin about how this game didnt matter and you have fluky rings. You dudrs are clowns who dont care about it but cant stop talking about it.

What a waste of time
how do we have fluky rings? Eli just won 2 super bowls with 2 game winning drives under 4 minutes. you sound so bitter its pathetic

lboog1423 said:
n*ggas still in here.

1 eagle posted in a giants thread. Im not even gonna begin to count the Giants fans in here
this is a eagles / giants thread how is it not? its vs the giants dude... of course giants fans would post
 5 years ago '10        #160
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 King856 said:
fu*k now I got this dude propping me and quoting me twice

I mean it's a new year and we got enough sh*t to talk about. a regular season game from 2010 is so far down on the sh*t that's relevant.

I understand making the thread, but acting like we accomplished so much makes our very existence as Eagles fans weak , desperate and feeble
possibly the realest Eagles fan i've seen good post
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy