Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 notoriousthugzz said:
You dont the know difference between loss and lost.

You loss
I'm typing from my phone but thanks for pointing that out.. Another win for the Eagles...

King856 said:
no-one is looking for an argument, throwback threads get done all the time. you guys just think they don't matter because you won a ring I guess next year if someone else wins the ring this thread will be relevant again

so you never talk sh*t to a heat fan?

how about a team who won the championship last year? or the year before? where does the line draw for a team who hasn't won sh*t since before watregate?
yeah...
 5 years ago '10        #102
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
too many eagles fans to quote that i agree with some things you guys said. ( im on my phone dont feel like going thru all that typing to each one on my phone)

but to King (eagles not tito) i understand yall want respect and recognition for this game (which i gave back that day after the game in a crushed state btw) but you guys rarely give the gmen credit for the accomplishments the giants have had.

I have given the eagles props and more respect then i'd like over the years but i do it cause ill keep it real always. we have our rival teams on here but i dont hate any of yall its just the way it is hell i stuck up for the eagles yesterday when that falcons fan came at you dudes in that other thread...

with a thread like this what did all you think would happen? we would remind you of how you finished and whag happen the next year . what else can we do? the creation of this thread was for philly fans to smile and to p!ss NYG fans off... so we in return throw in other achievements ya know?

if a giants fan made a thread of that game where the Giants came back in the 4th on the Eagles in 04 (i believe it was 04 could be wrong) it was a pretty decent lead we overcame that game... no philly fan would switch it to "we been sonning you for years now though" etc? you know someone would say something similiar.
 5 years ago '10        #103
space
space
 King856 said:
I understand there are some dumb a.ss fans of everyone. I try to recognize ones who aren't and polly with them. Check my post I give you guys all the credit in the world. One SB could be a fluke but 2 is bueno
oh i know what your saying... all fanbases have a few trolls in the bunch and sometimes the whole fanbase gets looked at like they think the same way.
 5 years ago '07        #104
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 lboog1423 said:
Giants fans never cease to amaze me. As many threads ive seen in my days of great comebacks/performances yall are the only ones to rush into one about the eagles, bumping superbowl talk. Actin like sh*t dont matter and "i forgot all about this". Yall swear you dont remember this sh*t but yet here we are on page 4 of this thread. yall swear yall dont give a sh*t about philly, yet you flock to EVERY eagles thread with superbowl pics. I just dont get it.

This thread wasnt even to boast, it was just to remember a great comeback in NFL history that just happened to be against yall. I have the utmost respect for the Giants and their fans (only on bx), but what yall say and what i see are totally diff. If we are that inferior, why comment? Why stay on our nuts in every single Eagles thread, since yall are that much better. I dont see any other NFL team fanbase in their rivals threads like i do Giants in Philly threads lol. Someone please explain this

carry on n*ggas

1st off can you eagle fans read?! i swear i seen packers,niners,pats fans sh*tting on this thread for bragging about this game.

2nd eagle fans dont know whats it like being a fan of a team winning a super bowl if they did they i bet ya would be in every division rival threads bragging about the win i could already tell because when ya actually doing good during the season ya one of the most annoying fan bases on here thats why ya get clowned so hard when ya fail every season
 5 years ago '07        #105
24/7foamz 
space
space
 King856 said:
but we're talking about division rivalries. are you saying there are no more rivalries because it's superbowl and thats it?
the fan base who win the super bowl that year have bragging rights i dont care how many wins you have over the super bowl champs,the eagles can sweep the giants next year for all i care long as they win the super bowl thats all i care about
 5 years ago '04        #106
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 24/7foamz said:
the fan base who win the super bowl that year have bragging rights i dont care how many wins you have over the super bowl champs,the eagles can sweep the giants next year for all i care long as they win the super bowl thats all i care about
What a sad excuse for a fan. If thats how you think why even watch the regular season? Or the playoffs for that matter?

When you watch a movie do you fast forward to the ending too?

When you go out to eat (assuming you can afford it) do you skip your happy meal and go right to the mcflurry?
 5 years ago '07        #107
24/7foamz 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
What a sad excuse for a fan. If thats how you think why even watch the regular season? Or the playoffs for that matter?

When you watch a movie do you fast forward to the ending too?

When you go out to eat (assuming you can afford it) do you skip your happy meal and go right to the mcflurry?
like i said in another thread ya eagle fans be happy with your division title shirts and hats while i rock my super bowl champion shirts,whenever your squad when a championship you understand the feeling my son *pats top of head* you have alot to learn...

King856 said:
bragging rights ok you keep bragging about something you had nothing to do with.

it's no coincidence that most NYers pull for the Giants and Yankees instead of the Jets and Mets
ok and you eagle fans keep bragging about "owning the giants" which you have nothing to do with,what type of stupid a.ss logic is that?! whats the point of being a fan if you cant brag when your team is on top?!

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 07-19-2012 at 12:09 PM..
 07-19-2012, 12:12 PM         #108
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These Eagles cats in here typin Novels left and right...
 5 years ago '06        #109
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 691 691
Technically thats number 3. This is two

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #110
24/7foamz 
space
space
i see eagle fans avoiding that 06 game when the giants was down 24-7 in the 4th qtr came back in won in ot,where do ya rank that game or that doesnt exist? i posted the game winning td to plax a few pages back and no eagle fans had a comment on it...why is that?
 5 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
i see eagle fans avoiding that 06 game when the giants was down 24-7 in the 4th qtr came back in won in ot,where do ya rank that game or that doesnt exist? i posted the game winning td to plax a few pages back and no eagle fans had a comment on it...why is that?
28 points in 8 minutes and finishing it with a walkoff punt return> whatever garbage you posted.

Giants fans really wanna act like this is nothing

A walkoff punt return!!!!! sh*t doesnt happen everyday. Especially after a 21 point comeback. Haha these giants fans are so sad. All those fluky rings really went to your head
 07-19-2012, 12:30 PM         #112
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f*ggot clinging to a Win that happened because a Punter fukked up and ignored the Coach and didn't kick it out of bounds...

Then goes on to say "fluky rings",

Pathetic.
 07-19-2012, 12:31 PM         #113
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once you say "flukey" rings you are no longer worth discussing with.
 5 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 Illstreet said:
This f*ggot clinging to a Win that happened because a Punter fukked up and ignored the Coach and didn't kick it out of bounds...

Pathetic.
So what happened in the 21 pts before that?

So wait giants fans really think tyree or manninghams catches were not fluky? Do you know what fluky means? Im a.ssuming you dont, after all you guys dont know the difference between loss and lost.
 5 years ago '07        #115
24/7foamz 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
28 points in 8 minutes and finishing it with a walkoff punt return> whatever garbage you posted.

Giants fans really wanna act like this is nothing

A walkoff punt return!!!!! sh*t doesnt happen everyday. Especially after a 21 point comeback. Haha these giants fans are so sad. All those fluky rings really went to your head
i rest my case obviously when the shoes on the other foot its garbage when the giants make a comeback on your squad who care how it happen dont act like it didnt burn your soul
 5 years ago '04        #116
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
eagles fans still going about it not realizing the only one that still gives a sh*t about that game is y'all
 5 years ago '08        #117
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 24/7foamz said:
i rest my case obviously when the shoes on the other foot its garbage when the giants make a comeback on your squad who care how it happen dont act like it didnt burn your soul
I can admit that one hurt

Plax was the eagle k!lla we all know this but stop pretending like you wasn't here breaking your keyboard when the eagles came back on that a.ss

And at the end of the day if y'all really didn't care this thread wouldn't have gotten past one page
 5 years ago '07        #118
24/7foamz 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
So what happened in the 21 pts before that?

So wait giants fans really think tyree or manninghams catches were not fluky? Do you know what fluky means? Im a.ssuming you dont, after all you guys dont know the difference between loss and lost.
just give up u bitter if you gonna call that manningham catch "fluky" then u hating eli place that ball where only manningham can catch it that was a great throw
 5 years ago '08        #119
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 Venom said:
eagles fans still going about it not realizing the only one that still gives a sh*t about that game is y'all
Yet your in this thread still posting

Go waste some more money on that slore Brooklyn only to not get any play from a hoodrat

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 07-19-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #120
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Pathetic.
 One Shot said:
once you say "flukey" rings you are no longer worth discussing with.

eli will win another and it will be titled a fluke probaly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy