Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Eagles All Day said:
I didn't make this thread ...i see no problem with it though, it conjured up some nice trash talk from hated rivals

football is almost here

Cant wait though, Bout to make it 9/10 in the last ten games against your squad, you may own the rest of the nfc when you squeeze into the playoffs but don't forget you're our bi*ch.
Cant Wait To Clown On the So Called Dream Team

That Was Very Exciting And Hilarious To Me

Foot Ball Season Is Near

Ohh yeah Giants Fans Week 6 Bitcches The Revenge
 5 years ago '10        #82
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 hedake said:
bx = bizarro world...dudes hyping up a reg season game and downplaying 2 superbowl championships???

this thread is hilarious
 5 years ago '07        #83
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Con-Con said:
The hate is strong for this one.
[pic - click to view]

Lost are the Eagles...
 5 years ago '11        #84
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
lol if the Giants won the superbowl in the SAME season this happen I could see it being meaningless but this gm helped us make the playoffs and kick the Giants out but even still eat sht NY

NY fans will forever try to play it off like this didnt burn their soul for a few months cuz they got a superbowl the following year

i missed the punt I went to get a drink
 5 years ago '04        #85
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 227 227
 quan3106 said:

[pic - click to view]

FULL SCREEN 1080P* .... just to remember

we'll see who's up this season

- Lev
 5 years ago '11        #86
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
as a giants fan, i can honestly say i totally forgot that this sh*t happened, i mean the eagles have a fun offense to watch, and they win sometimes, but I don't take their wins seriously, its like playing the redskins or cowboys, i mean, they win sometimes, but when the playoffs roll around, they're just not a threat

notoriousthugzz said:
So you need to win the whole thing for any moment in your season to be meaningful?

What kind of stupid a.ss logic is this? There's 30-32 teams in every league. So you're telling me all 30 but 1 have to forget about every season or game just because they didn't win it all?

So Linsanity should be forgotten about because the Knicks didnt win the chip? Allen Iverson crossing Jordan should be forgotten about because the Sixers didn't win the chip? Tebow's amazing rookie year should be forgotten about because Denver didn't win the chip? The Music City Miracle should be forgotten about because Tennessee didn't win the chip? The Immaculate Reception should be forgotten about because the Steelers didn't win the chip? Landon Donovan's incredible goal to send the US out of pool play in the World Cup should be forgotten because the USA didn't win it all? All of the perfect games and no hitters should be forgotten about because those teams didn't win the WS? I could go on and on..

Edit : Just saw you called this game meaningless. There is no such thing as a meaningless game in the NFC East. You can see how this still burns in the Giant's fans souls.
 5 years ago '07        #87
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 ricengravy said:
lol if the Giants won the superbowl in the SAME season this happen I could see it being meaningless but this gm helped us make the playoffs and kick the Giants out but even still eat sht NY

NY fans will forever try to play it off like this didnt burn their soul for a few months cuz they got a superbowl the following year

i missed the punt I went to get a drink

ya never gunna learn when u win superbowls these games mean nothing to you.

Thread/
 5 years ago '07        #88
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
So you need to win the whole thing for any moment in your season to be meaningful?

What kind of stupid a.ss logic is this? There's 30-32 teams in every league. So you're telling me all 30 but 1 have to forget about every season or game just because they didn't win it all?

So Linsanity should be forgotten about because the Knicks didnt win the chip? Allen Iverson crossing Jordan should be forgotten about because the Sixers didn't win the chip? Tebow's amazing rookie year should be forgotten about because Denver didn't win the chip? The Music City Miracle should be forgotten about because Tennessee didn't win the chip? The Immaculate Reception should be forgotten about because the Steelers didn't win the chip? Landon Donovan's incredible goal to send the US out of pool play in the World Cup should be forgotten because the USA didn't win it all? All of the perfect games and no hitters should be forgotten about because those teams didn't win the WS? I could go on and on..

Edit : Just saw you called this game meaningless. There is no such thing as a meaningless game in the NFC East. You can see how this still burns in the Giant's fans souls.
Please listen, it's gunna be hard to understand this cuz you never been in this situation. When you WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, these games get forgotten. Period point blank. When your team WINS A CHAMPIONSHIP, all your regular season loses will be forgotten as well. Then you will see how dumb you sound.

One day young grasshopper, one day....
 5 years ago '06        #89
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 drama_kiNg said:
Y'all n*ggas getting goosebumps over this??????

here, i'll show you what SHOULD be getting you goose bumps

Thats my mother fukin football team !!!
 5 years ago '10        #90
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,173 | Props total: 15715 15715
Giants fans never cease to amaze me. As many threads ive seen in my days of great comebacks/performances yall are the only ones to rush into one about the eagles, bumping superbowl talk. Actin like sh*t dont matter and "i forgot all about this". Yall swear you dont remember this sh*t but yet here we are on page 4 of this thread. yall swear yall dont give a sh*t about philly, yet you flock to EVERY eagles thread with superbowl pics. I just dont get it.

This thread wasnt even to boast, it was just to remember a great comeback in NFL history that just happened to be against yall. I have the utmost respect for the Giants and their fans (only on bx), but what yall say and what i see are totally diff. If we are that inferior, why comment? Why stay on our nuts in every single Eagles thread, since yall are that much better. I dont see any other NFL team fanbase in their rivals threads like i do Giants in Philly threads lol. Someone please explain this

carry on n*ggas

5 years ago '04        #91
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2028 2028
 lboog1423 said:
Giants fans never cease to amaze me. As many threads ive seen in my days of great comebacks/performances yall are the only ones to rush into one about the eagles, bumping superbowl talk. Actin like sh*t dont matter and "i forgot all about this". Yall swear you dont remember this sh*t but yet here we are on page 4 of this thread. yall swear yall dont give a sh*t about philly, yet you flock to EVERY eagles thread with superbowl pics. I just dont get it.

This thread wasnt even to boast, it was just to remember a great comeback in NFL history that just happened to be against yall. I have the utmost respect for the Giants and their fans (only on bx), but what yall say and what i see are totally diff. If we are that inferior, why comment? Why stay on our nuts in every single Eagles thread, since yall are that much better. I dont see any other NFL team fanbase in their rivals threads like i do Giants in Philly threads lol. Someone please explain this

carry on n*ggas

This exactly

These dumb a.ss New Yorkers don't get it.

You talk about A they bring up X

You talk about X they bring up A.

Fact is they got embarassed at home in a rivalry game when both teams were tied at week 15. Then they missed the playoffs.

I'd be a salty f*ggot and talk about superbowls when that hasn't nothing to do with them getting EMBARASSED.

If Super Bowls are so important and such a big deal then you should be pissed that we ended your chance at another one. These clowns are so pathetic. What a sad excuse for a fan base.
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
Please listen, it's gunna be hard to understand this cuz you never been in this situation. When you WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, these games get forgotten. Period point blank. When your team WINS A CHAMPIONSHIP, all your regular season loses will be forgotten as well. Then you will see how dumb you sound.

One day young grasshopper, one day....
A real fan remembers all great wins or losses whether they came in the regular season or post season. Obviously your brain capacity doesn't allow for this.

Are you clowns this hurt that you lost Linsanity

Carry on idiot.
 07-19-2012, 09:43 AM         #93
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did you idiot eagle fans really think giants fans wouldnt come in this thread boasting?

Its the same as if it was a lebron thread, laker fans would be in the thread.

Pretty sad that this is super bowl tho
 5 years ago '05        #94
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
cats hating.....that comeback was top 5 ever period....good football is good football.
 5 years ago '10        #95
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,173 | Props total: 15715 15715
 newmember11 said:
did you idiot eagle fans really think giants fans wouldnt come in this thread boasting?

Its the same as if it was a lebron thread, laker fans would be in the thread.

Pretty sad that this is super bowl tho
see thats the sh*t i dont get tho. Yea i know the stans and idiot laker fans run to every Bron thread and vice vera. But you dont see the real LA fans in every single one. I know i rarely go in them my damn self and when i do its to comment logically and its not to boast about Kobe. For the most part I look at the Giants fans up here as one of the more respectable fanbases. I congratulate u on a win and at do same when they win it all. I only get confused in instances like this where they rush in like idiot Bron and Kobe stans with the same old arguement "super bowl". Lemme make a Kobe thread with any video of him right now and i'd bet my account a heat stan will post a pic about Bron or a trophy. Same sh*t with this video and giants fans. Its like if you won the Sb, why even bother wasting your time to entertain it.
 5 years ago '07        #96
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
Eagles fans win.. Top 5 comeback EVER...

Have a good day gentleman..

5 years ago '07        #97
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 King856 said:
and thats all we're saying. Everyone (atleast the logical Eagles Fans) know that you guys have done 4x what we have NEVER done. There's no way we can't respect you and remain credible.

with that said we still know we beat y'all 8 out of last 9 times.doesn't that demand a little respect in itself? In a division where we all can agree the NFC East is the best, why wouldn't our record inside the division matter?

after all if the superbowl is all that matters then rivalries no longer exist
Nobody is taking away the fact you guys have had our number the last 4 years.. We just get tired of hearing about it all the time..

At the end of the day the only time you think about a lost is when your season ends in a lost.. We not gunna bow down to the Eagles cuz of that comeback win, no matter how many times it gets brung up. Ask a Miami Heat fan how they feel, ask a Kings fan how they feel, ask Spain how they feel.. Trust me they not thinking about a lost somewhere in the season. Thats what 90% of Eagle fans don't get....
 5 years ago '07        #98
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 King856 said:
Tito I hate to change sports but lets stick to your principal. Are you telling me you never talk sh*t in basketball, baseball because your teams can't win sh*t?

so knicks fans should never ever talk sh*t to anyone because y'all are not much different then the Eagles in that sport.

Mets fans should never talk sh*t either right?
A Knick fan talking sh*t to a Heat fan is the same as this thread...

They can talk sh*t, but end up looking dumb cuz they barking up the wrong tree.. Can't pick on someone who just won a championship and expect to win a sh*t talking argument...

Last edited by KING*TITO; 07-19-2012 at 10:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
Nobody is taking away the fact you guys have had our number the last 4 years.. We just get tired of hearing about it all the time..

At the end of the day the only time you think about a lost is when your season ends in a lost.. We not gunna bow down to the Eagles cuz of that comeback win, no matter how many times it gets brung up. Ask a Miami Heat fan how they feel, ask a Kings fan how they feel, ask Spain how they feel.. Trust me they not thinking about a lost somewhere in the season. Thats what 90% of Eagle fans don't get....
You dont the know difference between loss and lost.

You loss
 5 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 King856 said:
Vick needs to stfu. dude is an idiot and hasn't wone 1 playoff game in Philly talking about he thinks we can build a dynasty. fu*king idiot!
Yea he needs yo keep his mouth shut and play ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy