Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
 drama_kiNg said:
more then one person responding in this thread, if you read the first sentence you can see i said "n*ggas" which means im talking to more than just you. read through the thread then start talking, don't just hop in mid way acting like you know what has been said by both sides
Lol I been in here you dummy I started this thread. Damn you really aren't too bright are ya

Point is any NFC East game is important, especially in week 15 when we are both tied at the top of the standings. Ultimately, nothing came of it. But it still clinched the division for us over yall and is one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history. "If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack"
 07-19-2012, 01:00 AM         #62
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '07        #63
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 1322 1322
Are all Eagles fans dumbasses?
 07-19-2012, 01:17 AM         #64
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
The only people in here mentioning the Superbowl are you still clearly upset Giants fans.

Because we dont have any rings we cant appreciate one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history. Good logic dummies.

I knew New Yorkers were dumb but you guys are giving new meaning to the word.
Of course you ain't bringing up a Superbowl... You can't.

That's the whole point.

You really don't see how sad it is to be reminiscing about a Regular Season game as your team's greatest achievement of your lifetime do you?

IF, and that's a huge IF, yall ever win a Bowl... You'll understand how pathetic this is.

Trust Me.

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-19-2012 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,338 | Props total: 20071 20071

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #66
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
fu*k this thread.
 5 years ago '08        #67
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #68
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12603 12603
 Robby Digital said:

Thats funny...giant fans don't care about the eagles yet were making threads about them right after winning the Super Bowl

I know it burns your souls deep down that even without a Super Bowl we have the best fan base in football

Edit: you didn't post the direct thread that was on here but it was posted in this section by some fugazy gnat fan, illstreets hoe a.ss made multiple eagles threads after the sb, that f*g last week made the eagles ring thread, etc etc etc
 07-19-2012, 01:42 AM         #69
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:

[pic - click to view]

"why is it never us?" YOOOOOOOOOOOO

[pic - click to view]

notoriousthugzz said:
none of that other sh*t matters. 28 points in less than 8 minutes.

20-30 years from now people will still talk about this game.
n*gga nobody been talking about this game at all before this thread

not to stereotype all eagles fans as being the same, but A LOT of you n*ggas are very delusional... i mean, i would be too if i was the a.ss of every joke. every. single. year. but somehow, some way, you n*ggas find the silver lining in being complete losers. let me remind you, yall have NOTHING to show for your entire franchise. i'm not discrediting this comeback, it was a good one that made me very angry lol. but the fact that you n*ggas have to resort to making threads celebrating a regular season win YEARS back not only makes you look even more pathetic than every other nfl fan thinks you are, but also makes me feel gravely bad for yall. like foreal yall must have mental problems.

24/7foamz said:
so we gonna forget the giants/eagles 06 games in philly when the giants was down 24-7 in the 4th and comeback and beat you fu*ks in OT?!

heres the only video i can find with eli and plax sending you fu*ks home with the face:

[pic - click to view]

i remember watching this game with my pops. my n*gga plax!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2012, 01:53 AM         #70
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Thats funny...giant fans don't care about the eagles yet were making threads about them right after winning the Super Bowl

I know it burns your souls deep down that even without a Super Bowl we have the best fan base in football

Edit: you didn't post the direct thread that was on here but it was posted in this section by some fugazy gnat fan, illstreets hoe a.ss made multiple eagles threads after the sb, that f*g last week made the eagles ring thread, etc etc etc

Oh teally? Care to back that up Apu? Show me these threads I made.

Delusional f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
eagles fans serious with this thread?
 5 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Oh teally? Care to back that up Apu? Show me these threads I made.

Delusional f*ggot.

you didn't make it after the Super Bowl but you sure did bump it, same difference

now go grab me a slurpee with your food stamps

ill be waiting
 5 years ago '04        #73
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 10129 10129
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #74
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 10129 10129
bx = bizarro world...dudes hyping up a reg season game and downplaying 2 superbowl championships???

07-19-2012, 02:14 AM         #75
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:

you didn't make it after the Super Bowl but you sure did bump it, same difference

now go grab me a slurpee with your food stamps

ill be waiting
a.k.a "You're right, you didn't start a single thread about thd Eagles after the Super Bowl... Let alone THREADS like my dumbass claimed and imagined in my pathetic sad sick mind we're people think about my sh*tty team after their team Wins the Super Bowl.

I PLAYED MYSELF and feel like a true dumbass now... Let me mask it with false bravado."

Hold my pocket you stupid fu*k.
 5 years ago '08        #76
space
space
Yeah you're right....only in illstreets world do people bump threads from almost a year prior and then claim they didnt care

Logic fail
 07-19-2012, 02:39 AM         #77
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Yeah you're right....only in illstreets world do people bump threads from almost a year prior and then claim they didnt care

Logic fail
Still waiting on those "multiple Eagles threads"(your words) I created after the Super Bowl...

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-19-2012 at 02:41 AM..
 07-19-2012, 02:43 AM         #78
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Still one of the most incredible comebacks I've ever witnessed. Next to the USC-Texas Rose Bowl and putting up 50+ points on a McNabb-led Redskins team; this is one of my favorite games. But the Giants fans are correct, it's still a regular season win. I want that fu*king Super Bowl win
see all of yall aint the same. some of you eagles fans actually have some sense...

Eagles All Day said:

Logic fail
you must care about us a WHOLE lot since you're still making threads about a regular season game you won against us almost 2 years ago that had no overall effect on the eagles' legacy. still losers.
 5 years ago '08        #79
space
space
 Contagioso said:
see all of yall aint the same. some of you eagles fans actually have some sense...

you must care about us a WHOLE lot since you're still making threads about a regular season game you won against us almost 2 years ago that had no overall effect on the eagles' legacy. still losers.
I didn't make this thread ...i see no problem with it though, it conjured up some nice trash talk from hated rivals

football is almost here

Cant wait though, Bout to make it 9/10 in the last ten games against your squad, you may own the rest of the nfc when you squeeze into the playoffs but don't forget you're our bi*ch.
 07-19-2012, 03:35 AM         #80
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
Cant wait though, Bout to make it 9/10 in the last ten games against your squad, you may own the rest of the nfc when you squeeze into the playoffs but don't forget you're our bi*ch.
pointless statistic in my opinion, but fair game. *favorites thread* game on
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy