Miracle at Meadowlands Part II Appreciation Thread (video)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 drama_kiNg said:
yoooooo i'm dying right now. they really making this game seem like it's the super bowl this sh*t is pathetic

[video - click to view]

they wouldnt even know how to handle a super bowl win. philadelphia might implode
 5 years ago '05        #42
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
nfc wild card game beleive it was 02 or 03 ....9ers down 24 to the giants 2nd half to win by one>>this dumb a.ss non meaning game
 5 years ago '10        #43
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
nfc wild card game beleive it was 02 or 03 ....9ers down 24 to the giants 2nd half to win by one>>this dumb a.ss non meaning game
i didnt get over that game til last year
 5 years ago '05        #44
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 swyshasweets said:
fu*k you
 5 years ago '05        #45
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
haha i strahan all pointing at the scoreboard laughin n sh*t...i got that game dvrd off nfl network
 5 years ago '10        #46
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
haha i strahan all pointing at the scoreboard laughin n sh*t...i got that game dvrd off nfl network
kyle williams washed away that pain though homie
 5 years ago '08        #47
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2772 2772
 Infamous2o1x said:
kyle williams washed away that pain though homie
Only to pass it to me
 5 years ago '07        #48
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
so we gonna forget the giants/eagles 06 games in philly when the giants was down 24-7 in the 4th and comeback and beat you fu*ks in OT?!

heres the only video i can find with eli and plax sending you fu*ks home with the face:

[video - click to view]

07-18-2012, 10:26 PM         #49
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this thread serious????

Eagles fans still reminiscing about regular season wins that led to nothing years later.

"Moral Victories is for Minor League Coaches'

Pathetic.
 5 years ago '10        #50
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735

typical giants fans actin like a rivalry dont exist. Hell Duke got beat by Lehigh last season and they also aint win sh*t, but that Rivers buzzer beater will go down in rival game history.

carry on n*ggas

07-18-2012, 10:56 PM         #51
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:

typical giants fans actin like a rivalry dont exist. Hell Duke got beat by Lehigh last season and they also aint win sh*t, but that Rivers buzzer beater will go down in rival game history.

carry on n*ggas

at his sig

that's not possible
 5 years ago '10        #52
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,197 | Props total: 15735 15735
 mrballer23 said:
at his sig

that's not possible

u must new around here
 07-18-2012, 11:01 PM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #54
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
Y I have The Feeling This Thread Is Moving Towards The Niners Giants Rivalry

Rather Than Torching These f*ggot Eagles Fans....

Back To the Subject .....DREAM TEAM Still Gets Me To This Day
 5 years ago '08        #55
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2772 2772
Why hasn't the NFL made an "America's Game" DVD of this game for Eagles' fans yet ?

Have EatDapus*y445 narrate that sh*t

Last edited by VerbalAssassin; 07-18-2012 at 11:38 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Infamous2o1x said:
then the conversation will turn too how they didnt win another game and got bounced out of the playoffs early as usual with nothing to show for the season.

hold this game close to your heart , its the closest feeling your going to have to actually seeing your team hold that Lombardi up.
 drama_kiNg said:
yoooooo i'm dying right now. they really making this game seem like it's the super bowl this sh*t is pathetic
 Illstreet said:
Is this thread serious????

Eagles fans still reminiscing about regular season wins that led to nothing years later.

"Moral Victories is for Minor League Coaches'

Pathetic.
The only people in here mentioning the Superbowl are you still clearly upset Giants fans.

Because we dont have any rings we cant appreciate one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history. Good logic dummies.

I knew New Yorkers were dumb but you guys are giving new meaning to the word.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 07-18-2012 at 11:46 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #57
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
Man let eagle fans enjoy this game Im happy for them that they are happy to win regular season games. I hope you guys keep settling for regular season wins
 5 years ago '05        #58
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
The only people in here mentioning the Superbowl are you still clearly upset Giants fans.

Because we dont have any rings we cant appreciate one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history. Good logic dummies.

I knew New Yorkers were dumb but you guys are giving new meaning to the word.
obviously, we are the only ones mentioning the superbowl, cus you n*ggas won't even know what that is . the reason why we are showing you superbowl videos is to show you what big games feel like. they deserve the goosebumps and the excitement, not a regular season game

you are bigging up a game that means absolutely nothing, it's a regular season game and you're acting like it's the GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED ?

now you're just tossing insults around trying to back up your view (which is borderline retarded), just give it up man.. quit trying to disrespect the giants, you lucky we let you in OUR division
 5 years ago '04        #59
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 drama_kiNg said:
obviously, we are the only ones mentioning the superbowl, cus you n*ggas won't even know what that is . the reason why we are showing you superbowl videos is to show you what big games feel like. they deserve the goosebumps and the excitement, not a regular season game

you are bigging up a game that means absolutely nothing, it's a regular season game and you're acting like it's the GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED ?

now you're just tossing insults around trying to back up your view (which is borderline retarded), just give it up man.. quit trying to disrespect the giants, you lucky we let you in OUR division
Please tell me where A. I said this game gave me goosebumps or B. I said this game was the greatest game ever played.

If you can quote me on either of those I will leave BX forever.

Quit putting words into my mouth. All I did was post a video of one of the greatest comebacks of all time. Everything that ensued is a bunch of Giants fans coming in to insult me and post vids of super bowls like I give a sh*t or it takes anything away from this game.
 5 years ago '05        #60
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Please tell me where A. I said this game gave me goosebumps or B. I said this game was the greatest game ever played.

If you can quote me on either of those I will leave BX forever.

Quit putting words into my mouth. All I did was post a video of one of the greatest comebacks of all time. Everything that ensued is a bunch of Giants fans coming in to insult me and post vids of super bowls like I give a sh*t or it takes anything away from this game.
more then one person responding in this thread, if you read the first sentence you can see i said "n*ggas" which means im talking to more than just you. read through the thread then start talking, don't just hop in mid way acting like you know what has been said by both sides
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy